Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

deliriant plants

- Tue, 28 Sep 2021 23:03:39 EST kgfjFkrQ No.160451
File: 1632884619899.jpg -(2751344B / 2.62MB, 3428x2565) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. deliriant plants
hi deliriants board. personally i always thought benadryl and dramamine sucked cus the headspace feels kinda austere but i’m a big fan of those scopolamine/atropine/hyoscyamine plants. i ate some datura early last night and i’m still feeling it. love the drowsiness and sedation and bright colors and trails and feverish warm and fuzzy feeling. i rarely take enough to have full-on hallucinations and if i do i usually just end up falling asleep anyway.

has anybody else here had positive experiences with these sort of plants? i only ever seem to hear horror stories. i’ve also tried nightshade, brugmansia, and henbane in the past and liked them all.

(added note because social responsibility: these plants are all very poisonous and you can die if you take too much)
>>
Hugh Warryforth - Thu, 30 Sep 2021 17:31:20 EST V451kMlz No.160454 Reply
>>160451
once i had a great experience with datura, i was befriending nonexistent frogs on the asphalt, taking up nonexistent coins and motorvehicle logos from the ground, and saw dolphins swimming around in the air in my room. it really is nothing like dph. but i was never able to reproduce that experience, and when i got a little older, and my threat detection developed, i'm too much of a pussy to do datura anymore. maybe i would try properly dosed pharma tropane alkaloids, but not the plant itself, i don't wanna end up cutting off my dick or murdering someone, or be the guy the whole country remembers forever for doing some extremely retarded thing, naked, on camera, in broad daylight on the main street.
>>
Angus Gollylock - Sat, 02 Oct 2021 18:30:31 EST EJ+xfFLN No.160458 Reply
1633213831090.png -(468696B / 457.71KB, 708x870) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>160451

I eat datura seeds with DXM and amanita muscaria trips to eliminate nausea. I also use them in low doses like you said, just a catch a haze. I smoke dried brugmansia flower too. That can bring minor /del/ if comboed with weed I find.
>>
Delinquent - Tue, 05 Oct 2021 16:44:00 EST rIH3qiYZ No.160467 Reply
>>160458
what's dxm + amanita like? i wouldnt do amanita + weed again
>>
Beatrice Furringfere - Wed, 06 Oct 2021 17:34:42 EST 5eRa1RFZ No.160470 Reply
>>160467
not him but i have taken the mushroom on a bottle of dxm and a little pinch of mematine with agamtine sulfate, threw it up an hour or so later and went to sleep. woke up holing (at the time i was pretty new to that so i was like woah) i have never had that on just one little bottle of dry cough,the mematine maybe had a lot to do with that but i swear it had to been very low.. i think the fly potentaited the fuck out of it but i dunno cause i idid throw it up nad sleep for god knows how long. wish i was ready for that just had those beutiful cev where you have those equalizer graphics on musi players that rise up and down to music or have all those swirly patterns

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.