Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

DPH on top of stims

- Sun, 01 May 2022 23:31:04 EST YtzSZGKk No.160788
File: 1651462264185.jpg -(84950B / 82.96KB, 750x741) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. DPH on top of stims
How much does DPH fuck up your heart rate and BP and heart rate when taken ontop of amphetamines or other stims, like coke or even caffeine?
From what I know and felt dph has a very amphetamine like effect on the heart and circulatory system, so anecdotally or otherwise I was wondering how that compounds on traditional stimulants?
I have done my own fair share of dxm, dph, and dextroamp in almost every dose and combo I felt wouldnt stop my heart, but is it even that dangerous?
First night in years with 300mg dph, after an evening of dextroamp totaling around 120mg ir, and hoping to have some fun and then go to bed but could this even do any damage to a healthy cardiovascular system once in a while?
I will be awaiting the hatman
>>
Beatrice Hogglefuck - Mon, 02 May 2022 00:53:09 EST NO3IBeHz No.160789 Reply
>>160788
the question is do you really want to use dph as a sleeping aid.
I mean it probably won't be any more damaging or straining on your system than amph or dxm.
But from my experience you rather want to knock you out with a benzo but not with dph
chances are you want sleep or if you wake up you feel like complete ass not rested at all, just sayin

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.