Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Did DPH with 200 milligrams of DXM (written with DPH/DXM brain)

- Wed, 04 May 2022 22:35:34 EST 6r3XhN71 No.160793
File: 1651718134120.jpg -(62600B / 61.13KB, 1200x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Did DPH with 200 milligrams of DXM (written with DPH/DXM brain)
Don't know how much DPH it was, I took the liquid gel benadryl by the handful and dissected them with an incision down the middle, draining all the liquid goop and putting it into an energy drink beverage with 20mg of DXM from Alka Seltzer, the rest (the other 180mg) being from Mucinex DM. Now I'm obsessing over the possibility of hypertension. I took amlopidine knowing it is a calcium channel blocker and antihypertensive, but threw it up almost immediately. Is that good or bad? Also probably the guaifenesin caused that too.. Who cares?

I'm trying to figure out the pharmacology behind this shit, though, doggy.. this isn't circlejerk, but, like, for example... I need to slow down, because whoa, whoa, whoa. Is DPH a calcium channel agonist or antagonist? Antagonist, right? Isn't a "blocker" also an "antagonist"? An agonizer would agonize, and attack.. not defend, just like a block (blocker; like a beta-blocker too, like uhhh...block. they block, they protect.) would be defensive, not offensive.

...I'm starting to make less and less sense so it's working, excpet I'm still seeming to type in tact. I'm all over this damn board on disso-delirium high tides talkin' science, bro. So, does Benadryl cause high or low blood pressure? Because I have found sources saying one, and sources saying the other. I really just wanna get my blood pressure back to normal if it's super high from manual DXM overdose which is required for standard DXM high, and DPH overdose, as you all know, is required for the "high" which is really just more of a realm to kick it with the shadow people if you want to go there. The combo interested me a bit more though, as does potentiation. Harm reduction not my strong suit.

Visual stuff. Okay, good night.
>>
Vince Presumption - Fri, 06 May 2022 10:46:47 EST 6r3XhN71 No.160794 Reply
>>160793 This is sad. Why can't I delete this? Stop writing when high!! [note to self.]
>>
Wesley Pittfield - Sat, 21 May 2022 07:11:33 EST p8IUhcVf No.160822 Reply
> Visual stuff. Okay, good night.
This sums up the ordinary deliriant experience pretty well.
It's also advisable to stay away from the curtains.
They are full of surprises.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.