Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

tell me bout your drug dreams

- Wed, 30 Aug 2017 22:57:24 EST RJ0RYzJt No.29451
File: 1504148244318.jpg -(2164B / 2.11KB, 124x124) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. tell me bout your drug dreams
i used to get annoyed when i had dreams abt doing drugs but now i'm like hey free drugs
>>
Angus Pickleway - Thu, 31 Aug 2017 01:57:15 EST wAOaj2ig No.29452 Reply
anytime I drink alcohol I always wake up like super early in the morning and get crazy dreams after falling back asleep after taking a piss

I got drunk last night and woke up to take a wiz around 8 am then went back to bed. I had a dream I was talking to sammy hagar and specifically referred to him as the "red rocker" even though I'm not really a huge fan of sammy hagar I seemed to really like talking to him.
>>
Charlotte Billingman - Mon, 11 Sep 2017 18:48:10 EST YG2s8VGw No.29463 Reply
Due to Weird Circumstance I can't smoke weed. (not probation)

Anyways, I dreamed of finding weed in my garage and it's always like 2-3 grams of some decent shit.

I always end up waking depressed because I slowly begin to realize that there is no weed and I will have to stay sober for an unknown amount of time.
>>
Hedda Smalldale - Mon, 25 Sep 2017 00:53:41 EST Hm5eYvHT No.29481 Reply
I found some magic mushrooms in a dream last night... but in the dream it was like "Man, I have shit to do today... *only eats one* Nah fuck it *eats a biiig one, picks loads more*

But I've had kinda a lot of other drug dreams, mostly about E and molly. Subconscious me wants to get loaded now that I'm a lot more sober LOL.
>>
Hedda Crabbersture - Wed, 27 Sep 2017 03:24:34 EST MXMY5fUr No.29493 Reply
>>29465
That's SO me in drug dreams. Dreams in which I'm high are the best I've ever had.
Mine are also very psychedelic with changed colors, zooming in and out of various areas in the dream and a feeling of floating around or levitating but, unfortunately, I don't get them often enough.
The only problem is that they sometimes turn weird like my usual dreams and the high is ruined. I sometimes get high with groups of people in dreams which is unusual cause I usually prefer to be alone in real life.
>>
Jarvis Sinningcocke - Sun, 08 Oct 2017 23:15:16 EST AGTWdpoW No.29512 Reply
>>29451
Had a dream where I got given a full pack of 1000mg oxycodone pills. I remember being like 'I'll be cautious and just start with 1"
>>
Jack Chendlemit - Tue, 10 Oct 2017 08:37:15 EST JjUbNitn No.29513 Reply
Last night I had a dream of being totally ripped, with a girl of my past sleeping on me. Felt like heaven. Tis only was but a dream. Oh well.
>>
Phyllis Snodworth - Fri, 20 Oct 2017 17:57:31 EST BJpHLksR No.29521 Reply
1508536651852.gif -(1214802B / 1.16MB, 1041x540) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>29512
Haha, jesus, I had a dream where I found a few 200 (two hundred) mg diazepam pills, imagine that. I think there were also some 300mg pills in that dream. I take one pill but the high was very different from a benzo high, it was very trippy and much more like psychedelics and maybe dissociatives. But I did get that sweet clean drunkenness that you get from a (very) high dose of benzos.
>>
fuck idk - Tue, 03 Apr 2018 21:04:56 EST CWKUpCtL No.29839 Reply
1522803896216.jpg -(55501B / 54.20KB, 450x338) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>29451
i had a dream that i hit a bong that looked like a music instrument from how the grinch stole christmas. remember feeling instantly high. fucking weird
>>
seriously idk - Tue, 03 Apr 2018 21:11:15 EST CWKUpCtL No.29840 Reply
1522804275415.png -(440110B / 429.79KB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>29451
had another dream where my friends said they were growing weed in the next room. walked in to see a giant bowl of milk with nugs in it. as i touched the milk i got high. shit was out of ed edd and eddy
>>
George Greenwill - Mon, 09 Apr 2018 16:22:26 EST 54CAnQRS No.29844 Reply
I don't remember most of them too clearly, but there's been many times where I find some pills or dope and as soon as I'm about to do them and get out of withdrawals, I wake up. I've also had a lot of nightmares where I'm stuck in benzo withdrawals again, walking around lost in a state of confusion and terror and nobody is ever willing to help me. I usually wake up screaming when I get those. Pretty sure coming off benzos cold turkey traumatized me. I kinda wish I ever got high in my dreams, but they're only ever about the chase. I do remember one particularly odd one where I was hanging out with Peter Griffin and we had to build some elaborate machine in my friends garage to slingshot Meg back in time 4000 years to score dope. That ugly bitch never came back with the bags lmao. I think that one was triggered by falling asleep with family guy on while I was in withdrawals from opiates.
>>
Charlotte Hebberwere - Fri, 01 Jun 2018 02:22:23 EST K+yPS7jv No.29916 Reply
1527834143446.jpg -(51807B / 50.59KB, 620x349) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>29451
The first time I got hooked on alprazolam, I was taking 4-6 mg daily for about 3 months then the plug got locked, so we were forced to go dry. For the first two weeks without using I would have dreams every single night that me and my homie would find some leftover bars in the apartment and I'd be so fucking stoked but I would never actually get high in my dreams, I would just wake up and remember there were no xans left and be pissed off lol. Now that I've moved on to opis and am in and out of WDs (in them right now, 3rd day feeling like death), I just smoke hella weed at night to: A. help me actually get to sleep through the cold sweats and insomia and, B. keep me from remembering my dreams, cause when I'm WDing of opis my dreams are horrifying.
>>
Wesley Herringfan - Sat, 02 Jun 2018 22:56:07 EST Wg80B/7m No.29921 Reply
>>29451
SO many drerams I woke up or didn't get high, in fucking jail, happily smoking and wake up to hell,
>>
Ebenezer Dartridge - Mon, 04 Jun 2018 23:22:59 EST Zy9P6Qor No.29931 Reply
>>29916
I've seen this picture every night for the last three days and every time it makes me cringe because I'm up scrolling 420chan at 1 in the morning when I have to be up at 7.

I feel like shit every morning but I don't want the day to end when I'm finally at home enjoying myself instead of slaving away in the office.
>>
>>
Hedda Fazzlechuck - Thu, 21 Jun 2018 08:04:57 EST Oz9cRT8I No.29963 Reply
>>29451
OK I got one for ya. I recently detoxed from alcohol with a kidney stone lodged in my dick. It sucked. Anyway, I took some dramamine and fell asleep listening to Angel of Death by slayer, the one about Joseph Mengeles. Sure enough I had a fucking dream about being tortured in Auschwitz and having his victims exhibited to me. For like 10 hours. People cut in half stitched up screaming at me, people with no arms and legs, heads with only thoracic organs gasping for air, that kind of shit. Then I woke up and pissed out a shard of glass.
>>
Thomas Demmlelack - Fri, 22 Jun 2018 00:57:17 EST osOBw04Q No.29969 Reply
>>29451
Have PTSD at times when it's a little more difficult have LSD, used ot get it for a buck a hit or it was basically free anyway. End up at concerts selling it at concets, giving it away, taking it. Previous years after doing speed, suddenly would try to sleep and think of speed and start sweating, Why years after I don't know.
After ptsd the not so drug dreams, alcohol, going from bar to bar in the city, carrying around alcohol. Or be in the somewhat bad parts of town around
street gangs. Abandoned buildings, get car stolen, lost.

Not a pleasant drug dreams but it is what it is, rarely see these much anymore
though. It's these kinda posts and similar that I remember dreams/nightmares
they come just rushing back. Should write these down. Aside fom what my life has been and flashbacks of dreams could make for a creepy well though out movie. Like total recall on a vivid at times bad trip.
>>
Syxx - Wed, 27 Jun 2018 02:10:36 EST uMnuxtDp No.29982 Reply
I know this will sound crazy but I’ve been coming off a binge of Xanax for a couple days and the dreams I’ve had the past 2 nights have had me feel all sorts of emotions. One of my dreams I was driving my buddies car which is what I was recently doing and in the dream I had crashed it saw a Chinese food man (my favorite type of food delivery) walk right past. Me while I just flipped my buddies car when I realized I was about to face the consequences I forced myself to wake up to relieve the stress. Another one I had the same night I was waiting at my brothers house who can’t stand me to try to reconcile our relationship. Upon meeting him everything went ok I had an eerie feeling. I’ve never been in this house before but he brought me to a room and said wait here relax until Marla (his wife) got home after that she gave me a big hug and kiss. I still managed to fuck it up and in the dream I wondered how I was going to get back to Florida from New York. Thanks for asking OP. I’ll be sure to post my dreams again here tmrw.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.