Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Age auld question.tl;dr at bottom

- Tue, 23 Jan 2018 15:40:51 EST EXtbHhfz No.29700
File: 1516740051573.png -(10156B / 9.92KB, 1175x149) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Age auld question.tl;dr at bottom
Long story short, over the Holidays I was at a party and drank too much. I felt okay to drive, so drove home, stopped at a gas station, came out, and cops were there. I blew positive and got an OWI.

Now I need to do daily breathlyzers. I don't mind that part so much, but say if I were to have one or two drinks at around 10 pm, and stop at that, sleep it off, go in at around 2pm the next day for Breathalyzer, it should be out of my system, correct? It's like one drink takes one hour to metabolize and leave your system or something, correct?

My main concern is I have extreme social anxiety, but no Doctor, and even if I did, they would not prescribe me benzos, so I have been ordering RCs online.

Today I went in for my first screening and test. I was taking Flualprazolam for my anxiety and it helped. I told the tester that I had been taking RCs for my social anxiety and was not sure if it would show or not. It did, and they said it was fine since it was my first test, and anything in my system does not count that first time, as long as I admitted to it.

It did come back positive. I remember taking tests other times for jobs and such, and didn't show up. So are any RCs that are benzo analogs that don't show up? I've heard Etizolam, but now this is also the state testing me, so they probably have the best tests out there.

I know I probably should not risk it, and also the UAs are at random, but still.

Do you know if any RCs don't show up? I know the safest thing to do would be stop using. I have tried to ween off, due to knowing about all of this happening, but I just...it's been so hard for me, and I've been on both RX benzos and RC benzos for years...

Otherwise, what about things such as Phenibut? Kava Kava? I assume those might not show up, but IDK. I mean one failed test and I'm going to jail as bond jumping or bailjumping whatever they call it.

Or what are some actual alternatives to Benzos that help with Social Anxitey. It's actually to the point where if I am not self-medicating, I cannot even leave my apartment...

I know to stay away from caffeine and probably nicotine, as those exacerbate anxiety.

tldr any RCs that don't show up on Piss tests?
>>
Edwin Drinnerfield - Sun, 28 Jan 2018 05:33:09 EST a8TvF/kH No.29705 Reply
>>29700
go with kava

the reason that showed up is not because they test specifically for flualprazolam, benzos have common metabolites that are tested for

kava won't show up
>>
Cornelius Deddlefuck - Fri, 09 Mar 2018 14:57:07 EST bR5SVu+E No.29790 Reply
>>29700
Ask about kava first. Friend of mine got busted with shrooms. He's been on probation for 2 years. They got mad at him for using kava. He can only have caffeine and nicotine. Fuckers
>>
Shitting Hinningtene - Sat, 17 Mar 2018 12:22:16 EST d5LeErQO No.29807 Reply
Clonazolam doesn't generally show up IME but it's probably not impossible if they sent it to some major lab. Clam is a door you probably don't wanna open, though. It makes you VERY reckless and gets you hooked FAST so never use that more than once every 3-5 days minimum if you do it. It did not pop up on tests at any of the local hospitals. It's the only RC benzo I know of that is almost never detected on screens. Even etiz is sometimes tested for, although its uncommon.
>>
Martha Blythelock - Sat, 17 Mar 2018 16:59:27 EST p+1OPm6K No.29808 Reply
Don't fucking drink man. You will fuck yourself blowing like .02 or something stupid like that. I've seen it happen to many, many people over the years. No idea how crazy they get with UA's where you live but you are rolling the dice with any RCs and benzos.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.