Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

What keeps you going?

- Thu, 15 Feb 2018 15:52:35 EST H5zvl/ea No.29741
File: 1518727955434.jpg -(15753B / 15.38KB, 446x383) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. What keeps you going?
Benz and booze addict here. I can't see myself living without it. Treatment isn't really an option, I'm in America and have no money or insurance. I'd just rather die than leave my family with a bunch of medical bills. I've tried every antidepressant there is as well as therapy for 10 years, and I'm still here. I think it's just time to go. *shrug*

What keeps you sober(ish) people living in the moment? For me, my dogs make me happy. I would never leave them purposely. But they are 16 years old and will probably pass soon anyway (which pains me immensely). I find pleasure in essentially nothing.

I want to get of benzos for good, especially with the sketchy street presses, but I just don't know how.
>>
Martha Piffinglidge - Sat, 17 Feb 2018 15:35:56 EST Ut6X+wPO No.29753 Reply
My family and my goals. My family I love and want to be there for, I couldn't imagine disappearing on them. And my goals give me something to be focused on day-to-day, right now that's working to get through school. That feeling you get when you accomplish a step on that way to your goals, that's what keeps me going. The more you do it the better it gets. I didn't care about it in the beginning, I was just kinda pushing myself because I felt I had no other choice. But now i like it

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.