Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Kratom noob Trying to Quit Opiates

- Thu, 15 Feb 2018 16:08:34 EST bfKiBKJ8 No.29742
File: 1518728914580.jpg -(599864B / 585.80KB, 797x1172) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Kratom noob Trying to Quit Opiates
I have purchased some Kratom and I'm finding WAY too much differing info about how to dose. So to the point

The kratom I purchased:
A "sampler" pack of 250mg Red Bali and 250mg of Elephant for 50 dollars from a popular online source. These are not 5-10-150-20x or anything like that, just regular powdered stuff that had good reviews.

2. I'm not even sure I got the right kind of kratom, I did research and from what I could tell Red Bali was good for WD and elephant was "strong" so if I fucked up the strain let me know

3. Dose. I'm mainly looking to relieve as much of the withdrawl symptoms as possible. Not necessarily looking to "get high" or anything, I just don't want to feel like junk. So what should I start out with?

4. ROA how should I consume it? I'm a poppy seed tea drinker so I'm used to NASTY taste so whatever way is the best I'm down for whatever

BACKGROUN I'd say my PST usage after my taper will be equivalent to like a 60-70mg a day OXY habit at the MAX! If I taper exactly how my plan is then I'd guess that is more likely to be 30-40mg equivalent OXY dose. I know this might sound quite low but I have terrible arthritis so the aches and pains normally felt during WD is amplified for me so it sucks worse.

tl;dr - Kratom noob. I have Red bali and Elephant 250mg each. How to consume, and how much to make WD from opiates suck less

pic unrelated.
>>
Ian Senningtetch - Thu, 15 Feb 2018 16:19:07 EST B9ejX28Y No.29743 Reply
>slut showing her nipples at a public event out on a green with shade tents

lol was this from the Phoenix Open golf thing?
>>
Jarvis Fucklefield - Thu, 15 Feb 2018 16:50:14 EST bfKiBKJ8 No.29744 Reply
>>29743
I'm actually not sure how I got this on my hard drive. You can tell it's been shopped tho if you look by her right arm where it meets her dress by her stomach.
>>
Edwin Finnerdale - Thu, 15 Feb 2018 17:09:43 EST H5zvl/ea No.29745 Reply
1518732583434.jpg -(43289B / 42.27KB, 610x457) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>29742
There are three main strains, red, green, and white. Each has a specific profile, but in general, red is relaxing and pain relieving ,but not going to knock you on your ass, I have fibro and take it before work and it's fine. Red is awesome for opiate withdrawals. White is an energizing one, they typically chew the leaves in Thailand during the work day, and green is a mix of both pain relief and a bit of energy. Sometimes I mix red and green if I need a hint of energy.
You can also mix your own blends once you start experimenting!
As far as ROA, I like to toss and wash. If you can handle "nasty" flavors (kratom just tastes like mild dirt and green tea to me), this is the best method IMHO. Be prepared the first time you do it. Have 12+ ounces of liquid near you, scoop the powder closer to the back of your mouth, and take a few quick swallows. You may need to swish it around a bit to get all the powdery bits. It can be made into a tea also, which you might like, but I have never tried that.
If you want to skip that, look into a product you can buy called Cap M Quick on eBay or Amazon. You can fill a ton of empty gelatin pills with the machine at a time. It's under $30 bucks, well worth it. I like to have a stash if I need to discreetly take a few tablets. I've tried to quickly toss and wash at work and got green powder all over my black shirt
TBH I never really measure, I just eyeball it, so hopefully someone has insight on that.
Good luck OP!
>>
Edwin Finnerdale - Thu, 15 Feb 2018 17:46:27 EST H5zvl/ea No.29748 Reply
1518734787434.jpg -(134854B / 131.69KB, 735x1620) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Found a handy dandy chart for ya mate
>>
Jarvis Fucklefield - Thu, 15 Feb 2018 17:54:53 EST bfKiBKJ8 No.29749 Reply
>>29748
Thanks anon! Great help.
So 3tsp is around 15 grams so 500 (total) should last me a good bit.

Also I'm looking to outright quit opiates so naturally I'm concerned about swapping one addiction for another. So does kratom build tolerance with use? If so does it skyrocket with use like opiates? Are there any WD symptoms if I stop the kratom cold turkey? Thanks guise.
>>
Jarvis Fucklefield - Thu, 15 Feb 2018 17:55:16 EST bfKiBKJ8 No.29750 Reply
>>29748
>>29748
Thanks anon! Great help.
So 3tsp is around 15 grams so 500 (total) should last me a good bit.

Also I'm looking to outright quit opiates so naturally I'm concerned about swapping one addiction for another. So does kratom build tolerance with use? If so does it skyrocket with use like opiates? Are there any WD symptoms if I stop the kratom cold turkey? Thanks guise.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.