Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Weed detox kits

- Tue, 06 Mar 2018 12:24:00 EST SVM1seDK No.29782
File: 1520357040307.jpg -(6153B / 6.01KB, 200x200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Weed detox kits
Do weed detox kits work? I have a piss test coming up in about a month, and while I don't mind cutting back, I don't want to fully quit yet. Would I be able to occasionally smoke until about a week before the test and then pass by taking one of these kits? The test is pretty important, and I was told failing the first time wouldn't look good. In order to start my hepatitis c treatment, my insurance is requiring that I pass a piss test. Since it's through an actual doctor, will they check for detox kits?
>>
Fucking Fuckingfoot - Thu, 08 Mar 2018 05:15:01 EST UVTu6YoS No.29788 Reply
>>29782
Who really knows. But may want to consider just quitting for a while. Being insurance dependent, they would like to see you take the treatment seriously. Seriously enough for them to let you know what you have to do to get things
going. May be tested after as well but, surely paying yourself could be pretty expensive.
>>
Shitting Blythehall - Thu, 08 Mar 2018 22:59:54 EST Af3WrjMC No.29789 Reply
They don't. Just stop smoking and get your hep c meds

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.