Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Piss Test for Cocaine

- Fri, 23 Mar 2018 04:41:38 EST yOEJinQz No.29819
File: 1521794498331.jpg -(20521B / 20.04KB, 243x200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Piss Test for Cocaine
I have a urine test coming up in 3 days for a job. I haven't smoked weed in 3 months to prepare for the test but I've been doing coke occasionally when I'm drunk. The last time I did coke was 2 weeks ago when I was drunk.

I snorted probably less than a half gram. I figured I'd be good but I did some research and have read that when you do coke while drinking your body produces a metabolite called cocaethylene which takes much longer to get out of your system. Is this true? I've always thought the rule of thumb was 3-5 days max for cocaine to get out of your urine but I'm second guessing myself and I want to be sure I'll pass. Do you guys know anyone thats done coke while drunk and passed a piss test within a week or so? Let me know I'm stressing myself out over this.
>>
Angus Gottingridge - Mon, 26 Mar 2018 23:01:11 EST nxxKdU4W No.29826 Reply
>>29819
Probably totally fine. If you're worried, get a home drug test from CVS.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.