Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Etiz withdrawal fuckup

!0R/XnN1IK. - Sat, 14 Jul 2018 23:06:48 EST H5zvl/ea No.30035
File: 1531624008119.jpg -(138203B / 134.96KB, 1421x1278) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Etiz withdrawal fuckup
Slipped up on my taper. Have been doing 2mg Etizolam a day, 1 in the morning, 1 at night, and trying to minimise (as much..or, little as possible, haha.. Benzo w/d is hell, even when you're just cutting down.
Anyway. I took my 1mg this morning, had a fucked day, and came home with a 6 pack and took 4mg Etiz with my beers. Will not redose again tonight, but shit, how bad did I fuck up my tolerance and inevitable w/d symptoms? I'm fucking terrified.
My only options now are to go to a free clinic. I have no insurance. I could ask for antidepressants to help ease benzo withdrawal symptoms, but does that work?
I withdrew before and wanted to crash my car into a tree or die in my sleep and just never wake up, because the feelings when I wake up are the most unbearable .
Any pharmaceuticals or other substances help get you off the benzo roller coaster? I've been an overindulgent user for years and it's fried my brain. Minor benz use, once a week or so and no blackout moments is safer than where I am. I respect anyone who can control themselves like that over this deadly addiction.
>>
Charlotte Hobblewell - Mon, 16 Jul 2018 20:39:53 EST JeCbk9Tw No.30039 Reply
My plan for getting off etiz is to just taper down, and smoke mad chron. Probably have less a benzo tolerance than you though
>>
Thomas Drabbleford - Mon, 16 Jul 2018 20:55:10 EST 3CI0Vaty No.30040 Reply
>>30035
just go back to your routine without thinking much of it. its not great but your still going to be fine on your 1mg twice a day. dont go over that. dont let it happen again. unless your on a very limited supply it wont be a major setback. just try to forget about it.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.