Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Treatment Center fucking me around

- Sat, 14 Jul 2018 23:57:50 EST F1UDU73h No.30036
File: 1531627070986.gif -(2684228B / 2.56MB, 498x249) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Treatment Center fucking me around
WOW, so this is what happened to me today, I show up to my treatment center after work, wasn't able to go home and shower and get the weed smell off my person. My Current Counselor tells me that I won't be allowed to join todays class because it's "triggering" to people who are recovering. I try to Compromise and rush over to the Krogers next door to buy a can of spray deodorant so I don't smell like cannabis. After doing this and spraying myself with about half the fucking can and going in to see if I wasn't smelling like ganja anymore, she tells me she'll be able to let me participate. I go outside. NOT EVEN FIVE MINUTES GOES PAST AND SHE RETRACTS HER STATEMENT. I now have a second strike against me and technically because of this I violated the contract I signed with her because I accidentally missed a UA one sunday because of confusion on cutoff time. BECAUSE OF THIS I RISK GOING TO JAIL AND NOT BEING ABLE TO COMPLETE MY DIVERSION. I'm fucking pissed, and I feel like she is unjustly discriminating against me because of my job in the cannabis industry. I understand that it may trigger some people, but I did more than enough to try and accomodate this pompous fat cunt.

I plan on calling the director tommorow and Telling my side of the story, and if she doesn't want to work with me, then I may look into getting a lawyer and am thinking i might need to switch treatment centers. What do you guys think?
>>
Martha Dribberstock - Tue, 17 Jul 2018 21:31:05 EST J1eaXtK+ No.30049 Reply
Go to a different treatment place. Group therapy shit is bogus and they usually do that because individualized treatment is much more time consuming and they want to make as much money by "helping" as many people as possible. You prolly have enough of your own problems to deal with, it's not your problem to worry about other people.
>>
Frederick Packleshit - Wed, 18 Jul 2018 02:28:26 EST fa1nAfW1 No.30050 Reply
Hold on, let me try to summarize this:

>Show up for drug treatment counseling smelling like drugs

>Counselor tells me that people that are in recovery from drugs don't want to be around the smell of drugs

>I don't do thorough research and didn't show up for a UA that is a condition of my contract

>I'm angry and I'm going to get a lawyer because I'm an idiot
>>
Charlotte Tootwell - Wed, 18 Jul 2018 08:50:25 EST cXy+on2h No.30051 Reply
>>30036
Wow what a cunt. Sounds like you're being discriminated and in your case I'd do the same thing and talk with the director.

But, all methadone clinics are filled with staff there who truly don't give a fuck about the recovering addicts and are assholes. I was in a clinic for two years. Place was a fucking joke. So I know how you feel.
>>
Fucking Branningforth - Mon, 06 Aug 2018 10:40:46 EST bTvU4UAH No.30083 Reply
I like how they call it a class. The recovery industry is such a gigantic scam it's insane.
>>
Fucking Branningforth - Mon, 06 Aug 2018 10:42:22 EST bTvU4UAH No.30084 Reply
>>30050
He has a legal job working with drugs. His counsellor and you should jump off a building together

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.