Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Weed Emergency flush!!!

- Tue, 21 Aug 2018 15:46:35 EST l5xMuAwA No.30101
File: 1534880795241.jpg -(62442B / 60.98KB, 1024x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Weed Emergency flush!!!
Hey, /detox/. I recently enrolled in school to become an EMT. I have been a regular weed smoker (I wouldn't say heavy maybe a bowl or two a day) for the past few years. Only problem is first day of class, they announced they are going to piss test us soon. They never mentioned any shit like this but I am shitting my pants. I knew they would eventually but not at the very fucking beginning I stopped on Monday (Aug 20) and was smoking kinda lightly before that because I was almost out of weed. I have been chugging gallons of water and eating a lot of fruit. I am about to pick up niacin supplements. Do you guys have any ideas for this situation? Or should I just choose the hail mary and go for the fake piss? I may have another day or two. Maybe till next monday.
>>
Basil Wodgeham - Tue, 21 Aug 2018 19:51:16 EST iyxJnw7G No.30102 Reply
>>30101
If a week at best, use a daily real peoples piss. Figure out how they test. Had to be tested back as a Juvenal. This guy would sit merely a foot away from the toilet at eye level and could see and would deliberately splatter piss on hit face. He obviously liked it so I tried other methods to make him hate to be around me at any given time.

Especially giving UAs. Apparently a few would just piss on him. Oopps.

Anyway, If you have some privacy do try clean urine r if fake works, do that.
Not having somebody actively observing you, just practice and be confident.
Don't fuck up an easy scenario.

A week, may be cutting it overly close. Just as well they may not test for weeks.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.