Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Niacin

- Sun, 26 Aug 2018 01:09:18 EST qV11Dc3q No.30109
File: 1535260158425.png -(683768B / 667.74KB, 831x638) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Niacin
What is it like taking one capsule of 1000 mg of Niacin? Bad? Good?

This could either go here or under benzos, but..
Long story short, I got a DUII for marijuana. In diversion currently which requires me to take treatment classes. In these classes they do drug tests each class, which is weekly. Sometimes the tests are weekly, sometimes they skip one, you really don't know.
Being stupid, this morning I stumbled across my old anxiety/depression prescriptions from like 2 years ago. Thought hm why not, I might feel a bit better; been stressing lately because of money shit and other personal issues. I took 2 tablets of 1 mg of clonazopam and 1 tablet of 10 mg of lexapro. Shortly after, realizing those would show up on the test. Tried to vomit them out, no luck.
I figure I'm going to be tested Friday, but my plan this week is to just drink a ton of water throughout the week. I bought a jar of niacin capsules a while ago to try and clear weed from my system. The capsules are 1000 mg though and I'm reading that's usually the max daily. I've read conflicting things like its okay, its not advised, its painful, its pleasant. I'm just looking for insight I guess.

Is this a good idea?
>>
James Brunnerville - Sun, 26 Aug 2018 08:00:32 EST GjQtgtw2 No.30110 Reply
You're going to experience the flushing, itchiness etc if you haven't already been used to taking B3, Also you really don't want to over do it on that shit you'll fuck up your liver or worse, take 500mg everyday while exercising, staying hydrated and it may help you pass your drug test, but tts not guaranteed. Also Clonazepam only stays in your system for 2 days, and i doubt they are testing for SSRIs so im confused what you're worried about?

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.