Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Passing Urine THC test

- Mon, 10 Sep 2018 17:18:18 EST qwqcNxuM No.30131
File: 1536614298308.jpg -(347553B / 339.41KB, 1024x535) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Passing Urine THC test
I made a stupid mistake of taking an oil dab last night after 4 months of sobriety. Luckily the company offering me a job doesn't screen. The thing that's really getting to me is that I'm supposed to be hearing back from another company by at most Friday. They do screenings and I'm worried it'll be a higher paying position, assuming I won the interview canidacy. I don't know when they would test, but I want this out if my system asap. I might buy a cleansing and testing kit, but I don't know how I feel about the former. Has anyone passed a test at least one week to two after taking a dab/having a bowl? This is killing me, and it's all my fault
>>
Edwin Pockleshit - Mon, 10 Sep 2018 22:26:55 EST E5tMjZ9O No.30133 Reply
>>30131
Basically the only thing that is legit is dilution. You need to drink a bunch of water before the test. You don't have to drink a ton until a few hours before the test though because that won't make you excrete the THC metabolites any faster, the water just makes it so they're less concentrated and will fall below the test's threshold. Take some B vitamins to color your pee and some creatine so they detect some creatinine in your urine.
>>
Lydia Smallhood - Sat, 13 Oct 2018 16:50:02 EST wMuAFcmU No.30206 Reply
>>30131
64 oz of water is usually good enough to dilute your urine from toxins. But weed is tricky man, it really fights to stay in your body.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.