Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

First time clubbing while sober

- Sat, 27 Oct 2018 08:39:28 EST +TML6USE No.30225
File: 1540643968646.jpg -(34586B / 33.78KB, 678x452) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. First time clubbing while sober
I quit drinking a month ago, which is definitely a positive change for me. Smoking too, and I currently don’t have access to any other kind of narcotic. Despite my new sobriety, I still enjoy techno and house club nights. I’m currently on my way to one and I’m a little nervous about being sober all night while everyone else is enjoying some kind of intoxication. I am also worried about the temptation that I’ll have to drink and smoke.

Any advice on partying while sober?
>>
Fuck Conningladge - Thu, 08 Nov 2018 11:42:16 EST Go5i41RK No.30235 Reply
I rather enjoy clubbing while sober. I've done it a few times and it's always nice.

It's all what you make of it, to be honest. Just make sure you dance your ass off.
>>
Beatrice Grimwill - Thu, 08 Nov 2018 23:51:06 EST TiLbru36 No.30236 Reply
If you are in early sobriety it will be kinda miserable honestly. You'll just noticing everyone rolling and think they're having a better time than you, cause they probably are.

I'm 6+ years clean and it's only fun to go to raves with a bunch of friends and even then I can't party nearly as long.

I'm not saying you gotta stay clean forever or anything, but if you wanna avoid temptations maybe you should rethink going to the rave

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.