Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

SSRI DETOX

- Thu, 08 Nov 2018 23:56:01 EST TiLbru36 No.30237
File: 1541739361273.jpg -(7219B / 7.05KB, 250x250) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. SSRI DETOX
Is there any way to speed up detoxing SSRI's from the body? Specifically Prozac.

I've started taking Vyvanse again and I've been on 40mg of Prozac, and I'm not getting nearly as many of the effects as I used to, and I have 0 tolerance. Apparently there's some sort of liver enzyme bullshit that Prozac is blocking, so tl;dr when I take it I only feel it for like an hour if that, then I just feel like I'm crashing for 8 hours.

Is there any way to get this out of my system faster? I know Prozac lasts fucking forever, but I was thinking maybe if I did cardio or drank a shit ton of water I could clean myself out faster. Been off it for about 2 days
>>
Cedric Chaddlemetch - Sun, 03 Mar 2019 06:36:30 EST 577CB8d1 No.30281 Reply
OP, are you still here? I'm off SSRI's after 7 years taking it but I was on Luvox. Brain zaps are disgusting and on 5th day I was feeling ike a zombie. Microdosing psilocybin mushrooms removed all negative side effects but I didn't have enough shrooms to take them every day for 2 weeks, so I just had to live through it.
>>
Fanny Greenshit - Sun, 03 Mar 2019 23:22:24 EST yo59Frw9 No.30282 Reply
>>30237
wish i could help, i tried prozac and it kinda instant serotonin head issues,
alcohol may help, clonazepam may help. may want to kcik the Vyvanse
for a while. I think that may a big contributing factor
>>
dr. m - Tue, 06 Aug 2019 13:18:51 EST hrseF5HX No.30533 Reply
>>30237

Nah dude. Prozac takes 5 days for half of it to leave your system, and then the half that breaks down takes another 7-15 days for half of THAT to leave your system. I was able to cold Turkey 20mg/day of Prozac with zero withdrawal. Now I only take 20mg prozac once a week and it works much better for me.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.