Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

I learned my lesson

- Wed, 28 Nov 2018 18:36:08 EST jT4hWI31 No.30260
File: 1543448168310.jpg -(29145B / 28.46KB, 720x407) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. I learned my lesson
So I had a siezure and tore my rotator cuff, but 3 different hospitals wouldn't give me any pain meds because "it's not a broken bone" which is bullshit. So I just went and bought what my area calls heroin (really fentanyl, carfentenil, u44770, whatever er it is) white powder, no smell. So get tested every Monday and Friday at my sober house. I said fuck it and did probably .2 on Monday. Then again on tuesday. But the second s time I did it I overdosed and collapsed in the street, but the junkies in that area love me so they carcanned me, didn't rob me and helped me run and hide from the approaching cops and EMTs. Not fun but I learned my lesson. Done with fetty for good. My question is, how fucked am I on this piss test Friday? They're really cheap 5$ cups, basic 12 panels, and a separate dip stick for fentanyl. I been taking niacin and drinking a lot of water to flush my system as fast as possible, but from what I remember, since "fentanyl" is so fast acting it's out of your piss in a hurry also. Especially since I did maybe a maximam of .4, if that, they we're tiny amounts, and I haven't taken it in so long I thought I'd be good. I've been hearing I should be ok. If not I get kicked out and have 5 years over my head. What do y'all think? And Ps, no detox drinks, cuz I take Adderall and Xanax so I need to pop for those.
>>
Molly Duckleden - Fri, 30 Nov 2018 05:44:49 EST qSZUnq23 No.30263 Reply
How did it go? Fent tests are pretty new and more info for the community helps understand it better.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.