Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Quitting Drugs & Turning My Life Around

- Sat, 30 Mar 2019 20:59:17 EST ybHRCi9S No.30300
File: 1553993957024.png -(18811B / 18.37KB, 498x520) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Quitting Drugs & Turning My Life Around
>been smoking weed since 2011
>have been addicted to it from around 2013 forward
>have wanted to quit since 2014/2015
>life is finally turning around in ways I thought it wouldn't
>started screwing around with Kratom, Hydrocodone, Ativan 2015 forward
>started screwing around with shrooms in 2017 and 2018
>screwed around with a number of other drugs a couple of times over the years (If I didn't mention it, I didn't like it very much)

I've managed to quit all other drugs aside from weed.
The weed I've been smoking the past week is a low quality shake.
I'm fairly certain that my tolerance is the lowest it has ever been - which is making me feel on edge.
Its also making me feel like going and getting some grade A weed... But I won't.

How long does the edge last for weed quitting weed?
Should I try and make the jump into no weed or continue at my current dosage?
I don't care about brain fog so much as I care about being able to handle stress without drugs.
Deep breathing can only do so much when you know the deep relaxation of Ativan and Hydro.
>>
Nigel Billingville - Mon, 01 Apr 2019 23:57:58 EST u17uxEW9 No.30302 Reply
i jumped to quit weed in college to focus more on my studies, ultimately its up to you if you feel you're ready if not then just cut down it never hurts and makes you feel better for urself
>>
Archie Brookway - Tue, 02 Apr 2019 01:42:08 EST NouMKNfz No.30303 Reply
1554183728364.jpg -(1265374B / 1.21MB, 1600x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I smoked every single day between 2010-2018 and I had to drop it cold turkey in December for a new job. Literally nothing happened. If you have trouble sleeping then pop some melatonin but the rest is in your head. If you can quit caffeine then you can quit weed. After a couple weeks you won't even think about it.
>>
Beatrice Ceddledale - Thu, 04 Apr 2019 08:42:31 EST 0DfVuopA No.30304 Reply
A few days to a couple weeks typically. Your brain fog will wear off, you'll feel more energetic and mentally alert. Your sleep and eating patterns will even out, if they aren't already pretty good. I think what makes it hard for some people is dealing with anxiety or depression on top of that. Just stay positive if that's the case. Maybe reconnect with some old friends or family. Some people can still tolerate their friends who smoke, some can't. I would at least attempt to be the former unless you consistently crave in to smoking around buddies.
>>
Charles Hebblelotch - Thu, 04 Apr 2019 14:16:17 EST qTYZOCuv No.30306 Reply
I quit smoking weed 6 months ago and havent smoked it since. It was a hard habit to kick. But, I did it and I'm glad I did. Weed was controlling me and I said enough is enough and quit, cold turkey.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.