Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Can I pass?

- Wed, 10 Apr 2019 19:52:41 EST yES5CEC7 No.30311
File: 1554940361799.jpg -(26826B / 26.20KB, 204x204) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Can I pass?
Hey /detox/. I’ve got a drug test coming up sometime on or after May 20th. I recently smoked a quarter oz over the course of a week, but I quit smoking on the 6th or 7th of this month. I’m 173Ibs and 5’8”. I’m pretty confident that it’s gonna be a piss test, and I’ve been drinking a lot of water to try and clean out my system. I’m also considering the possibility of getting back into running (I used to be able to run a 5k 3-4 times a week). You guys think I have a chance of passing? I’m pretty nervous and paranoid with this whole situation. Thanks for any advice you can provide.
>>
Edwin Pattingford - Sun, 14 Apr 2019 03:20:45 EST DKxfKlAP No.30320 Reply
1555226445136.jpg -(78595B / 76.75KB, 600x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>30311
That's rough OP, I know your anxiety. Running is your friend not only because you'll sweat buckets but because it will boost your metabolism and therefore the elimination of trace metabolites. Staying hydrated will also help your body naturally do what it does. In my recent testing research I learned that it isn't only the timing of smoking that effects detectability but the frequency and dosage when smoking that also effects it. Take that for what you will. Some happier advice is that regardless of how you stress or chill about the upcoming test, the results will be what they will so try not to fixate (easier said than done, I know). On the plus side if you're detoxing now, or at least starting to, you already have some sobriety days working to your favor. So build on this sobriety window and if this opportunity falls through don't worry yo - you just keep on keepin' on until you get that result you want. Eating some veggies or greens with your hydration can't hurt either. If you're still losing hair about it when the day comes, just over-hydrate so they have to re-test at another time. That inadvertently worked for me when I was actually clean and they didn't batt an eyelash about it. There's some interesting research about essentially mind over matter relating to physiology as well. Your body has a multitude of receptors, and more often than not a single observable physical response is governed by more than a single receptor. I.e. different receptors elicit different responses within the same physiological system. Consider adrenaline. Just by overthinking and worrying, we create adrenaline, a very real chemical hormone. JUST BY THINKING IN A WORRISOME MANNER. So convince yourself that you'll be A-Okay, and your body will respond with comforting reactions. It's hard to employ the "just be positive" card unless you believe it, I know, but it's definitely better than worrying too much. Great luck and good wiggles yo
>>
Jarvis Puddlechudge - Sat, 20 Apr 2019 20:19:20 EST eVQ5Y21i No.30325 Reply
By then you will have been clean for over a month. Continue to abstain and you will almost certainly be fine. Just don't be one of those retards that smokes a bowl thinking he can get away with it and throw away all your progress.
>>
Hugh Pockwater - Sun, 21 Apr 2019 11:48:37 EST XwPqIcJ+ No.30327 Reply
>>30320
I thinks it's also fair to note that various fruit juices work better than water. They replace nutrients that would be flushed by drinking a lot of water, which can cause a false positive in some cases like probation. Which isn't necessarily a problem for op, but it never hurts to be safe. Cranberry juice is my go to.
>>
Sidney Pitthood - Sun, 28 Apr 2019 00:41:26 EST DKxfKlAP No.30334 Reply
>>30327
Ooh,I love me some fruit juice. Really almost any kind of fruit juice will do me, but OJ and apple juice are two of my favorites. For exotics I like mango and pineapple stuff, though if we wanna get organic in this bitch I'm sure most mango and/or pineapple juices are at most 3% actual juice.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.