Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Opiates

- Sat, 13 Apr 2019 15:04:00 EST u7ktqwo/ No.30318
File: 1555182240671.jpg -(60753B / 59.33KB, 550x350) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Opiates
This is gonna sound faggy but I have been addicted to codeine ffor like 9 months and I recently got off of it(3 weeks!) And I had no withdrawl symptoms except for some cravings which I cured with some good ol reefer. Is this normal? Could it be the weed that helped me or something else? I even asked my doc and hes clueless aswell so I'm wondering if I could get and answer
>>
Edwin Pattingford - Sun, 14 Apr 2019 03:04:15 EST DKxfKlAP No.30319 Reply
1555225455136.jpg -(112863B / 110.22KB, 3062x1368) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>30318
You know I couldn't say. I've never been addicted to codeine but I've abused it. I never got withdrawals but ended up needing a dick catheter so that was fun. It sounds like you substituted a shitty drug for a gentler one though, so kudos! Maybe smonkin' roofer helped your endogenous cannabinoid system to balance and that alleviated any cessation anxiety, I dunno. Sorry I'm not more useful but this board needs activity like I need clean urine
>>
Frederick Sasslefuck - Wed, 01 May 2019 15:21:00 EST rl4uHNmE No.30346 Reply
If this is your first time doing anything opiate based, then the withdrawal may have been mild and then masked by smoking weed? Just dont try doing it again - your brain now knows opiates and will easily get addicted again - and withdrawal gets worse each time you have to go through that shit, trust me! And never get tempted by trying 'stronger' stuff - it will have you on your ass and rip your soul from you. I'm currently detoxing from heroin, but it wasn't all that long ago I was messing around with codeine. I climbed that ladder and fell from a great height - I sucks and I hate myself for the choices that got me here
>>
Hamilton Munkinmork - Sat, 04 May 2019 22:11:27 EST nlDzS/JS No.30352 Reply
>>30318
stay the fuck away from opiates. seriously, request a fucking tylanol 500 before getting them

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.