Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Dreams about doing cocaine makes me want to do cocaine

- Wed, 01 May 2019 12:34:18 EST WYEQEAy0 No.30345
File: 1556728458197.jpg -(17831B / 17.41KB, 523x283) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Dreams about doing cocaine makes me want to do cocaine
I haven't done any cocaine in over a year (January of 2018), and stopped hanging around with the people who did around the same time. Recently though I've been having reoccurring dreams of doing cocaine. About a week ago i dreamed I was in a typical social setting and I dreamed the actual process of doing the cocaine, I felt the powder and saw it going up in my nose, like there was a camera filming the intricate details of me snorting.

Last night I dreamed my old coke dealer was in my old parents home (I haven't lived with my parents in 7 years, and he had never been to my parents house), and we were doing lines on my glass computer desk. The coke was the best I had ever had but I wasn't sure how I was going to sleep, I don't really remember the rest, but I ended up doing the coke and then wiping it all off the table when I heard my father nearby. My coke dealer ended up attacking me in the dream as well, he tackled me and started beating the shit out of me.

My parents don't even know about my cocaine use, but I'm assuming the most recent dream has something to do with guilt. Anyway this is REALLY making me want to buy cocaine and text my old dealer, even if he might not answer. But I know what that leads to, and I can't afford it neither can my nose...
>>
Rebecca Chullerket - Fri, 03 May 2019 05:28:49 EST PsAlkMqp No.30347 Reply
>>30345
I glanced over OP but you mentioned cocaine like 10 times so imma recommend you some ug acid lsd. Do it gayboi it balances out the coke

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.