Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Day 1 off heroin/fent

- Tue, 07 May 2019 23:21:40 EST mhnNYyLy No.30362
File: 1557285700141.jpg -(5865B / 5.73KB, 250x250) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Day 1 off heroin/fent
aw shit, here we go again..
19 hours in, any encouragement is great. i work 12 hour shifts, but don't have to work until thursday. but that's gonna suck.
for reference, i use a quarter to a G/daily, smoked.
im just so sick of this shit. been at it for almost 10 years, on methadone right now & hoping to go on suboxone soon.

honestly, i just needed to write this out to keep myself accountable.
>>
Henry Chushfield - Wed, 08 May 2019 00:21:49 EST DKxfKlAP No.30363 Reply
>>30362
Heya! Congrats on the change. I've never touched the stuff but this board is slow as syrup so I thought I'd comment. What kind of work do you do? 12 fucking hours is too much at once for me.
>>
Cedric Buzzville - Wed, 08 May 2019 15:32:12 EST rl4uHNmE No.30366 Reply
Mate I wish you all the best to pull through this and come out the other side. I'm currently clean but have had my fair share of relapses with H - but I really do feel this time I will remain clean. It's the best feeling to finally be free and not have the shit hanging over you! Just keep focusing on the benefits- withdrawal will suck, but sounds like you have opiate substitute medication at least. Just keep honest to yourself and do it for you.
>>
Charles Gonkinhodging - Thu, 09 May 2019 15:41:28 EST rl4uHNmE No.30372 Reply
Any updates OP?? Are you still holding out and with us?
>>
Nathaniel Gengerlock - Sat, 11 May 2019 14:55:14 EST rl4uHNmE No.30379 Reply
Well this isn't looking promising- no further comments from OP... If you are still fighting out there, I hope you are doing ok. If you lost this battle, it's ok- pick yourself up, do some prep and try again. Kicking it IS possible and everyone is deserving of closing the door on a lifestyle they no longer want. It just takes a few times sometimes...

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.