Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Hate and Love Weed

- Mon, 03 Jun 2019 15:51:41 EST cwhCtK9F No.30394
File: 1559591501189.jpg -(46631B / 45.54KB, 500x363) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Hate and Love Weed
So I've got mild aspergers (you wouldn't know it unless you really paid attention to me or you just know the signs), been depressed for as long as I can remember, and 99% sure I've got ADHD, but In all these years I've never been officially diagnosed because they (therapists, doctors, counselors) won't shut the fuck up about my depression and want to only focus on that. (yeah doc, I can't concentrate at work, constant brain fog, blah blah blah, oh and I feel shitty about myself. doctor 'WHAT DEPRESSION?! Here take some prozac, and don't mention that brain fog bullshit again")
About 6 months ago I started smoking a lot of weed, all the time. Thinking that it would alleviate some of the everyday suffering I go through due to my fucked up brain.

NOPE. It has fucked up my short and long term memory even more than previously, fucked up my emotions, appetite, motivation. I went from fucked up to really fucked up, but now I get "munchies" and listen to the same album 8 times in a row.
I'm trying to cut out weed, so I can be "normal" fucked up again.
>>
Betsy Crudgebat - Tue, 16 Jul 2019 15:28:18 EST rl4uHNmE No.30483 Reply
>>30481
Ok we are all capable of doing a search for this, but you got any personal experience from this you can share with us?? Just curious man...
>>
Jarvis Fankinfut - Tue, 16 Jul 2019 19:22:38 EST YaY2oWWS No.30485 Reply
>>30483
yep, i have taken it before and i'm actually currently taking it to deal with weed & suboxone wds. it does a lot for the symptoms of weed wds because it increases your body's production of glutamate. i dont fully understand why it works so well but it takes the nausea, temperature issues, and other shit down considerably. i cant recommend this shit enough.
>>
Graham Clollyshaw - Wed, 17 Jul 2019 13:46:40 EST GiiCgdne No.30486 Reply
>but now I get "munchies" and listen to the same album 8 times in a row.
lmfao. can relate
>>
Charles Narringsit - Wed, 17 Jul 2019 15:26:15 EST rl4uHNmE No.30487 Reply
>>30485
Interesting! I'm gonna do some more of my own research on this stuff - personally weed isn't my issue, but I'm on a bupe script atm - if theres anything that may help me when I taper / finally jump off, then I'm all ears!! Thanks for the heads up man, appreciated

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.