Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

drugs, overdose,detoxing

- Wed, 12 Jun 2019 07:52:57 EST Zo/0yT1I No.30427
File: 1560340377527.jpg -(656486B / 641.10KB, 1125x1082) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. drugs, overdose,detoxing
ive recovered from an oxy addiction on my own. oxy is probably one of the best drugs ive ever had and by far my favorite. im not sure if its bc im schizo or anything but i had no withdrawal symptoms. i was sick of spending all my money on drugs so i just stopped. i stopped doing oxy,weed and coke. the most i got was a slight headache. i think theres something seriously wrong with my body or its fucking insane. i overdosed once on oxy and it was terrible, i overheated bc i snorted 30mg of oxy then took a very hot bath. not even 30 mins in i threw up and was shaking on my. athroom floor.... i think my body is truly indestructible which sucks because im an extremely suicidal person... ive overdosed twice, i didnt even go to the hospital i just drank.a fuck ton of water and rested. i hate the doctors. well anyways, i dont suggest trying to od and staying home... it.. is bad... stay safe everyone <3
>>
Nathaniel Pubblewater - Wed, 12 Jun 2019 10:46:08 EST Njn6oOdc No.30428 Reply
you’re not indestructible.
>>
Nicholas Blatherlock - Wed, 12 Jun 2019 15:07:10 EST rl4uHNmE No.30429 Reply
I think the only person who needs to stay safe is you OP. I'm sceptical that you've even done any of this shit tbh - I'm sorry but you ain't special. Everyone gets withdrawal from opiates, so you either didn't do Oxy for that long, or you were doing what you thought was Oxy, but was actually not that at all. What's the purpose of this post anyway? You just trying to brag about how hardcore you are or something? Man I think some growing up is in order for you OP - life isn't some casual fucking party. Keep going as you allegedly are, and you will fall on your ass fucking hard. I say this not to rip into you, but as a warning that this mentality will get you nowhere and probably kill you. And yes you can be killed, because no human is indestructible. Only fools think otherwise
>>
Doris Norringman - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 18:29:30 EST mYIVlqFO No.30431 Reply
>>30427
30mg aint shit. you didnt come close to oding. I know retards that have taken like 300mg+. No clue how. But they survived with minimal brain cell loss.. so I assume it's possible

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.