Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Emptiness

- Tue, 18 Jun 2019 02:31:02 EST qcYw9UQY No.30440
File: 1560839462191.jpg -(550541B / 537.64KB, 2048x1536) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Emptiness
Recently I took a heroic dose of shrooms with the intent of curing my alcohol problem (about 3 shots or more a day). Now that I've been sober for a month, my feelings are strange. I have no cravings for anything and it feels like the shrooms reset my brain. Alcohol feels like a distant memory and I can't even remember what being drunk felt like, nor what my urges were.

The sensation of something missing is overwhelming at times. My body is confused why it hasn't become intoxicated in awhile, yet I no longer feel the need or want to drink. Are there healthy ways of overcoming this emptiness?
>>
Nathaniel Tootstock - Tue, 18 Jun 2019 09:18:16 EST rl4uHNmE No.30441 Reply
>>30440
Hey - wow firstly well done to you! I've heard of shrooms being used to help reset the brain for addiction, but you're the first person I've come across who has done it. Interesting how that's worked for you! Anyway regarding your question - sounds like you need to find a hobby. I know this sounds cliche, but the more you can find to do, the less empty you will feel for sure. Loads of people always say exercise helps - for me personally, I was never a fan of going for a run and stuff. It never did it for me - but I've been modding my car since getting clean from Opi's and that's working really well for me so far! I guess everyone is different, but have a think about what you might like to do / save towards - get a little project going and occupy your time with goals related to that. Or just making simple 'to-do' lists for stuff and then ticking stuff off as you make your way through the list - that gives a good sense of achievement and keeps you focused rather than feeling empty. Again, this is just stuff that's working for me, but it does seem to be stuff that I've heard come up in proper detox therapy sessions, so there must be something in it lol. All the best

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.