Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Kicking tobacco habit

- Tue, 16 Jul 2019 17:21:32 EST ty/XcoUw No.30484
File: 1563312092274.jpg -(652979B / 637.67KB, 1200x1926) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Kicking tobacco habit
How to get clean of this satanic plant? I've put down all kind of evil shit, from booze through benzos to chinese synthetic poisons like a-pvp, chminaca, etc. speed, dxm, ssri's, ether, everything. But i can't fucking get rid of cigarettes for the fucking life of me. I tried it a million times and nothing worked so far. When i get that feeling that i need a smoke, i'm ready to fuck up the world just to get that lame subtle nicotine pseudorush. Please give me advice!
>>
Charles Narringsit - Wed, 17 Jul 2019 15:35:22 EST rl4uHNmE No.30488 Reply
>>30484
Where are you from? I know Wellbutrin (think that's how you spell it) which is technically an antidepressant, actually works well when taken at smaller doses for quitting smoking. I dont think its necessarily called that brand always, the underlying compound of that brand name is what you should look into, but here in the UK, although it's not licensed as an antidepressant like in the USA, it is licensed under a different brand name as a smoking cessation treatment. Sorry the detail is missing, but hopefully I've given you enough so you can look up for yourself and decide if it's an option for you and in your country....
>>
James Pindlewere - Wed, 17 Jul 2019 15:57:53 EST fGnWRCNh No.30489 Reply
>>30488

it's called bupropion. thanks for the advice i'll ask my doctor if she can prescribe it.
>>
Phyllis Brammerpire - Tue, 23 Jul 2019 23:33:41 EST 8xt5xq9D No.30505 Reply
>>30484

make a demonic pact with Belial for something you really want in exchange for your addiction. Worked for me, js.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.