Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

benzo withdrawl seizures

- Sun, 25 Aug 2019 14:52:27 EST fqWp9Swl No.30586
File: 1566759147773.jpg -(127354B / 124.37KB, 409x409) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. benzo withdrawl seizures
Anyone else currently sitting on edge anxious they might take a fit any day?

I had two within 24hrs following abrupt withdrawl from mickymouse xannies a year ago and i'm still scared

becuase i recently started taking diazepam last few weeks like an idiot and didnt think about the kindling effect now i wait

Did anyone else experience fits after benzo? Did you get any prodromal features/Auroas (Hallucinations, tastes, smells, weird feelings, visuals?)
>>
Edwin Fattingstock - Sat, 28 Sep 2019 13:47:25 EST WwNHcspJ No.30642 Reply
>>30586

going through medical taper right now. Having a seizure is one of my biggest fears atm. Did you have to go to the hospital? I don't even known what to do if I have one
>>
Martha Feshridge - Sat, 28 Sep 2019 17:07:47 EST fqWp9Swl No.30643 Reply
>>30642
if you have a grand-mal tonic-clonic seizure, you won't be aware. You might or you might not have an aura/prodromal symptoms (For me I had a metalic taste, weird sense of deja-vu, impending doom, tinnitus)

In general the best thing you can do is make sure youre not isolated and someone is in the house if you're having a shower or bath for example, avoid swimming, avoid driving for a few weeks if you at all can.

I didn't have any more seizures and its been about 14 months - from what I understand the most risky stages are literally in the weeks to a month or two after you stop the benzo depending on the half life and dose/duration. Avoid stimulants and even ADD meds if you at all can, try to get sleep and try not to be stressed and do insane amounts of exercise, try to stay hydrated and eat!
>>
Thomas Pidgedock - Sun, 29 Sep 2019 11:53:16 EST yFG+aegz No.30644 Reply
If you have the tonic colonic smoke the phonic chronic.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.