Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Synthetic Urine for Drug Test Help.

- Mon, 02 Sep 2019 16:30:16 EST R2loQZ16 No.30603
File: 1567456216583.jpg -(56949B / 55.61KB, 699x1513) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Synthetic Urine for Drug Test Help.
Has anyone used synthetic urine for a drug test? Did you pass or were you caught? I'm on methadone and have been using again (fuck me right) for the past 3 weeks and have a random test sometime this month. I'm desperate and considering buying the synthetic urine they have at my local smoke shop. The tests are not monitored and I'm not even sure there is a temperature test on it, I piss in a cup and bring it back to the front desk and it gets shipped somewhere else for testing. Anyone have experience with this? Or any other methods for passing a urine test? I was gonna pour a tiny bit of methadone into the fake urine and hope it works.
>>
Cedric Cleblingstock - Thu, 12 Sep 2019 17:37:20 EST Llutud8H No.30619 Reply
>>30603
Sounds like a stupid idea to me. If they're only urine testing you there's a bunch of other drugs you could get away with doing.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.