Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Harm Reduction Notes for the COVID-19 Pandemic

Naltrexone

- Wed, 15 Jan 2020 23:54:40 EST x60f3sEw No.30822
File: 1579150480204.jpg -(183618B / 179.31KB, 500x338) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Naltrexone
Anyone tried to get their drinking under control with naltrexone? I've mostly heard good results with it, any recommendations to help increase my chances of success?

I can't keep drinking, it's slowly destroying me. I want out but I just can't stop myself.
>>
Albert Sazzleman - Thu, 16 Jan 2020 20:58:21 EST LNUKrcsX No.30825 Reply
You've got to stop. You can't do it anymore.
>>
Isabella Cruttingwater - Fri, 17 Jan 2020 08:52:28 EST x60f3sEw No.30826 Reply
OP here, guess I don't really need any recommendations, at least not in the short term. I've had the naltrexone the last two nights, taken it an hour before drinking as per the Sinclair Method. Holy fuck this is impressive stuff, I'm not interested in booze at all anymore.

First night I had a glass and a half of wine. Normally I'd have drank the whole bottle at the very least. Tonight I only had half a glass, and it took me 2 hours to drink that half a glass.

This is a miracle drug and I wish I'd found it several years ago.

Peace out and SLAYER to you all
>>
Isabella Sattingkore - Fri, 17 Jan 2020 08:54:16 EST bjXwSxEu No.30827 Reply
The thing that's most important is when you want a drink, you must have it firmly in your mind that you can't do it. You need to get your mind refocused.
>>
Molly Feddlefield - Fri, 14 Feb 2020 07:55:30 EST RYEFAtNw No.30906 Reply
I was miserable on Naltrexone. I've heard of others having success but I hated it and my friend basically went through alcohol withdrawals all over again on it.
>>
Ghengis Dong - Sun, 22 Mar 2020 14:47:10 EST hL6fVnhh No.30992 Reply
1584902830851.jpg -(32260B / 31.50KB, 545x430) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>30822
My alcohol and cigarette consumption went skyrocketing this week with them laying off half my team at work and docking my pay.

Reached a head this Saturday when I woke up at 7am and drank more whiskey until I passed out. Woke up ~2pm and drank some water and immediately vomited with a significant amount of BLOOD (I also hadn't eaten in over 48 hours so it definitely wasn't something I'd eaten).

I've been avoiding drinking since then and had just one cigarette (I know that's the last thing I should be doing with stomach bleeding). But am worried I'll be a mess gong into work tomorrow. (Live in DC, but they're still forcing me to come in)

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.