Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

the butt end of phenny

- Sun, 18 Oct 2020 16:07:31 EST NafdFDI4 No.31229
File: 1603051651512.png -(587638B / 573.87KB, 770x529) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. the butt end of phenny
Was using phenibut on and off for the past few months, usually no more than once a week but about 2-2.5g each time. Things in my personal life got stressful a month or so ago and I started using it more frequently and noticing that it stopped making me feel good and just kind of made me feel insane, so I stopped cold turkey about two weeks ago.
So far I feel pretty lame socially, much more reserved, afraid of eye contact, avoidant of conversation, just awkward in general. A big part of why I (and probably most others) took phenibut was because it brought out the best in me; calm, direct, driven, charismatic and humorous. Now that's mostly gone and I feel boring and bland as hell, my voice is weak and uneasy and I feel like I bore my girlfriend to tears, I never say anything interesting any more, it's like all I can come up with is small talk.
Was it rash of me to quit the stuff cold turkey? I don't feel depressed necessarily, just kind of trapped in my own head and useless. I have only about 8g of it left. Would it be wise to take it again at a lower dose once a week until it's all gone even though I stopped two weeks ago? Or should I continue to abstain and rely on other therapeutic rehab - chamomile tea, magnesium, blue lotus ? I just want to feel as much the way I did before as possible.
>>
Phyllis Brookworth - Mon, 19 Oct 2020 00:52:56 EST gGyZyw08 No.31230 Reply
1603083176132.jpg -(244426B / 238.70KB, 1200x655) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>31229
Well i'm currently kicking Phenibut myself (although not sober at all). After taking about the same amount (2g) a day for a couple months i weened down the last 8 days. Still got hit with some mild dysphoria and waves of shacking and anxiety. I just drank a beer or two and then went on with my day and other then that it hasn't been that bad or even as bad as withdrawal from a conventional benzo like alprazolam. So i would say just dump the rest and deal with feeling shitty for a few more days. I, also like you, found Phenibut lost it's initial magic really quickly and the last few normal doses i couldn't even notice feeling any different. Trash drug IMHO, only plus about it is it's legal and cheap.
>>
Ernest Moggleworth - Sat, 24 Oct 2020 01:46:38 EST zjaFNaPd No.31235 Reply
>>31229
it made me feel like i was stopping breathing when i started to go to sleep, that was enough for me to not do it ever again

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.