[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
DCK Binge Safety/Health Effects by Fuck Chingerham - Sun, 08 Jan 2017 18:30:41 EST ID:GRcBy9lY No.350784 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1483918241638.jpg -(61386B / 59.95KB, 533x751) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 61386
How safe are DCK binges? I know we probably have anecdotal evidence and there's speculation about the antibacterial properties of DCK, but what are your ideas on how DCK binges affect health?

I am currently on my second DCK binge. The first was about 6 days long I believe, and then I went about 2 weeks without any. Now, I purchased 3 more grams of DCK and have been doing it for the past 4 or 5 days. Both times I started off with doses of around ~50mg on the first day and steadily increased as tolerance built until I was dosing about 100mg each time at the end of the binges.

I haven't noticed anything particularly bad except for maybe slight digestive issues after the first binge, like diarrhea for like 2 or 3 days at the end of the binge. And for the second one, I think I have gotten a respiratory infection during it. However, I think that may or not be related to DCK consumption. I read about effects on the immune system, and think that DCK might have played a role in me getting sick, but obviously I can't be sure.

I am going to stop for a little while after another day or two probably, and see what health effects I notice.

Anyways, I would like to hear /dis/'s input on the safety of DCK and its effects on health, especially in relation to binges. I plan on getting some probiotics soon just to combat any possible detriment to my gut flora or immune system or whatever.
>>
Simon Fublingnan - Mon, 09 Jan 2017 02:22:06 EST ID:/8chkou+ No.350790 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I've never binged on a dissociative, but having done all currently available disso RCs a few times DCK is still one of the strangest with the most side effects proportional to dose and duration. Tread with caution.
>>
Edward Fattingfud - Mon, 09 Jan 2017 03:58:19 EST ID:WDR54OY3 No.350791 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I've binged grams of DCK at a time daily for over a week sometimes. but more importantly I've been binging all manners of dissociates, most recently IVing and IMing 3-meo-pce (my current fav) daily for a month straight sometimes. have been doing DXM for 12 years. did MXE for a year straight. could go on for about 10 other dissociative chemicals. point being, no adverse effects. in fact, 3-meo-pce has put me in the most happy and ambitious goal oriented and healthiest state I've ever been in for my entire life (as in cutting out junk food, exercising, losing weight on soylent and such)

of course, everyone's results vary, so asking 420chan isn't as reliable information as you could get researching on the web. like the poster above me claims "the most side effects" but I found absolutely no side effects with DCK, it felt like a cleaner MXE to me, though I would black out on it when I IVed too much over a night.
the only thing I come across on my diss research most often is bladder issues, which I can't say I've had yet either.
>>
Matilda Perringcocke - Mon, 09 Jan 2017 04:40:27 EST ID:yIGtg/Pt No.350794 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>350791

I've tried looking into it a lot there's just not a ton of info on it because of it being an RC that hasn't been widely used for a long time. So I was just looking to see what other's experiences with it were.
>>
Martha Herrystere - Mon, 09 Jan 2017 19:25:53 EST ID:VsipCdB/ No.350811 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I've only done DCK once so far and I plowed through 7 grams in 2 week using every day. I seamed to start shitting a lot and it not being diarrhea but "fluffy". My hemorrhoid flared up pretty bad from the amount of shitting. No bladder issues.

I used to do gram a day month long MXE binges and would always have bladder issues the first couple days. MXE felt a lot cleaner to me. I have 25 grams of DCK coming and I almost will definitely binge on it all till it's gone probably in a month so if this topic is still here I can give some good info then. That is if I don't start going crazy and I could give a fuck less about posting shit here like when I would ME binge
>>
Martin Bremmlestot - Mon, 09 Jan 2017 20:22:44 EST ID:d0drkYvc No.350815 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Well I do 3meo pcp everyday, and have done so except for a few odd days for about a year now. a few months ago I blew through a gram of dck in 2 days plus my regular 3 Meo.

I'm still alive.

Idkind how healthy it is.

I'll probably have dementia at age 40 if I keep it up. who knows
>>
Martin Bremmlestot - Mon, 09 Jan 2017 20:26:09 EST ID:d0drkYvc No.350816 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>350815
Before I started doing 3 Meo PCP I was going. through about half a gram of ketamine a day and before that a gram or two of mxe a month, and before that I had about 1.5 years with triweekly 4th Plateau DXM dosing.
>>
Martin Bremmlestot - Mon, 09 Jan 2017 20:27:09 EST ID:d0drkYvc No.350817 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>350811
mxe fucked with ny bladder as well.
>>
Graham Pabblebanks - Mon, 09 Jan 2017 21:18:20 EST ID:rN+IKJlG No.350819 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>350816
Do you even get dissed anymore? Can't imagine you do with that kind of tolerance.
>>
John Fanwill - Tue, 10 Jan 2017 14:05:53 EST ID:yIGtg/Pt No.350831 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1484075153062.jpg -(483222B / 471.90KB, 602x857) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>350816

damn son that sounds hardcore. You still feel mostly normal or have you already fucked yourself up? Not trying to be mean o r condescending or anything. But dosing like that I feel like I would definitely notice some changes in myself.

I didn't do any DCK yesterday and just did a 100mg dose and I think I'm kinda holing. Still got bad congestion and a terrible cough but we truckin' through.
>>
Beatrice Smallfuck - Wed, 11 Jan 2017 00:37:22 EST ID:9jBGOfky No.350845 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>350816
Damn, I applaud your devotion to dissociatives. I wouldn't have the fortitude for that, I have to take periodic breaks just because of the physical shit alone like weight loss n' stuff, the mental side effects of binging get pretty irritating to me too after awhile. I dream of getting healthy enough mentally and physically so that i'd have a solid enough foundation to launch from that I could go on a perma-binge without suffering too much.
>>
Jarvis Gablinglock - Thu, 12 Jan 2017 05:37:27 EST ID:xpB+VKx9 No.350869 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>350784
dck depends on impurities, if you get a clean batch its like k meets mxe if you get a dirty one it will be more wonky and have more side effects. this is my experience from different batches
>>
Fuck Sendlewen - Thu, 12 Jan 2017 14:13:43 EST ID:N9VJVBnT No.350876 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>350869
> if you get a clean batch its like k meets mxe
> if you get a dirty one it will be more wonky and have more side effects
I used to not believe in the batch crap but it really is seeming to be true with this one. I've been getting what I suppose is the good batch and it is indeed like K meets MXE. But I hear so many stories of 16 hour durations and all sorts of side effects and I just wonder what the fuck could be going around that's doing that. Is it some different chemical entirely?

Also OP I've been doing DCK almost every day for... 3 weeks now. Gone through about 3g. So far all seems fine. Like you I got sick at one point, but who knows which drug compromised my immune system the most. That was after fucking NYE. Lol.

Did this a few months ago too. Blew through 5g. I don't really think the antibiotic thing is real. But who knows?
>>
Ernest Pittstone - Thu, 12 Jan 2017 17:51:17 EST ID:NErY6CAk No.350884 Ignore Report Quick Reply
i think it's /probably/ less impurities and more potency/dosages but yeah i can see it
>>
Reuben Boggleman - Sat, 14 Jan 2017 02:28:26 EST ID:cLIAJ714 No.350927 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I've gone through about 30 grams or so since October. Lots of weeklong binges during that time. Binging on DCK has not been nearly as enjoyable as MXE binges were. After a week or so of doing it every day it'd start to take a toll on my body from not getting proper rest every night and my mind would feel pretty drained from the many hours of being dissociated. After just one day/night of no DCK, lots of sleep, and liquids I always feel back to normal though. The recovery time is extremely quick at least for me. And no overall lingering after effects. Regardless of how long I've binged for, a night or two off with plenty of sleep always brought me back to feeling perfectly normal.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.