[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
DCK potency vs. Ketamine by Cornelius Honeywell - Thu, 18 May 2017 13:26:53 EST ID:FCsxyGwb No.354149 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1495128413354.jpg -(103244B / 100.82KB, 750x520) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 103244
> How much more potent is DCK than Ketamine?
Like 2x as potent? Or more like 3x? My tolerance is so blown to shit I can't tell anymore.

The reason I ask is a fuck ton of K runs through the concert circuit I'm a part of. But no matter how much there is there's always demand for more. Now I would I never try to sell DCK as K, because someone would dip there spoon in, get 150+mg like it was K and drop to the floor in an instant (among all the other ethical reasons about selling RCs as something else), but I've given small bumps to people before when they ask what's on my key, after explaining what it is, and they usually go for it, and like it.

Now soon I'm going to a a concert run and I'm thinking that maybe I should just bring bags of DCK to sell because I honestly think some people would buy some. I just need to be able to give them a rough guideline of how much more potent it is when I sell it, so I can say "treat this half gram like a gram of K" or "use the a key like you would use your spoon" something, because none of these people are going to weigh it. And I think that's fine, because they also all have tolerance enough to blow what would be a K-hole for most people and keep dancing. I just want to be able to give them a guideline.
>>
Graham Blackman - Thu, 18 May 2017 23:11:57 EST ID:la5626J9 No.354166 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>going to dis
>expecting to find people with no tol
>>
Phineas Civingway - Fri, 19 May 2017 13:17:41 EST ID:FCsxyGwb No.354173 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>354166
Not expecting to find people with no tolerance. Lol. Nobody in the crowd will either. Really just looking for someone who only has a medium tolerance, and who has done both relatively recently; because my tolerance has grown since the last time I did K. Like if I go by my own doses I'd guess that DCK is about 2x more potent than K, but I have a feeling it's more like 2.5x or 3x (luddit's well it's actually pretty helpful, and is pretty much replacing Erowid as far as info on brand each new wave of RCs goes[/sub Psychonaut Wiki leans closer to 3x) and my tolerance has just continued to grow, skewing the numbers.
>>
Polly Nodgeketch - Fri, 19 May 2017 17:03:55 EST ID:Kc4uKYQW No.354177 Ignore Report Quick Reply
i bin selling dck locally since it hit the markets and made very much money. yes
people are actually more inclined to buy more frequently from you, because depending on where you live, the prices for ketamine might seem less cost efficient due to the long duration of dck.

trying selling them grams with doses separeted into 10-20 bags or something
>>
Phineas Civingway - Fri, 19 May 2017 17:46:31 EST ID:FCsxyGwb No.354178 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>354177
> the prices for ketamine might seem less cost efficient due to the long duration of dck
That's literally why I do DCK at shows myself instead of paying out the ass for real K. I figure a lot of people are in the same boat. I guess selling 100mg bags as "a couple of bumps worth" would work safely. It'll look small as hell, but for like $5? They'll buy. Probably even $10! And then the moment they finish the bag they'll ask me for a gram and I can give it to them for like $50 and make their fucking night, and still be making like %150 profit margin.

It's just sorta hectic to try and explain all that on the floor of a show, let alone sifting through bags of different weights (let alone different contents entirely, YIKES). That's why it would be easiest to give someone a bag (like 350-500mg) and say "treat this like you would a gram of K. However many lines you normally get, you get the same amount of mini lines out of this."

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.