>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated April 10)
Coincidences/Synchronicity Ignore Report Reply
Nicholas Braddlefield - Wed, 12 Sep 2018 18:52:15 EST ID:1kgg4Z3u No.363536
File: 1536792735102.jpg -(144829B / 141.43KB, 848x689) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 144829
Anyone find that sometimes when they use a dissociative, before the trip begins there are funny little coincidences that pop up? Or do you get the feeling that the drug somehow worked its way into your life with some kind of intent, as if it wasn't you who chose to take it, but that you were guided there, so you could have the experience right when you needed it? My elder brother, who introduced me to Salvia, told me that things like this happen. I also read about John C. Lilly's ECCO concept, I think I see now where he got the idea from. Surely the most straightforward explanation is just psychology, but still, it is interesting.

Recently
>Set alarm on my phone to wake me up at 1 pm so I can go get my nitrous oxide from the post office
>go to sleep, have a dream where I'm setting up a room preparing for the DXM trip I was planning
>wake up before the alarm goes off, immediately after I wake up, there's a knock on my door
>its the delivery guy, he hands me my nitrous and I sign for it (normally I just get a notice that the guy couldn't drop it off and I have to pick it up)
>a minute after he leaves the alarm on my phone goes off
>>
David Clayham - Wed, 12 Sep 2018 19:28:59 EST ID:8FrompP9 No.363538 Ignore Report Reply
>>363536
No, I send the media I like back in time to when I first creating a positive feedback loop where I experienced some of that magical wonder K brings of whatever I'm watching the first time. Nausicaa being my favourite example.
>>
Nicholas Braddlefield - Wed, 12 Sep 2018 19:31:30 EST ID:1kgg4Z3u No.363539 Ignore Report Reply
>>363538
Could you reiterate that?

You mean like if you watch a film on ketamine it's like you go back in time to when you first saw it?
>>
David Clayham - Wed, 12 Sep 2018 19:38:46 EST ID:8FrompP9 No.363541 Ignore Report Reply
>>363539
No, when I first watched a lot of the media I choose to watch on K, I felt a special magic to them. When I've reached the vortex where time starts moving weird and convential reality is broken it's always during a memorable scene that stood out to me in the past. Ketamine has always produced a special sense of wonder for me, and I feel like that is transmitted back in time to when I was first seeing it for me to feel in the past, which I did.
/dis/ are fucking magic drugs this reads absolutely bananas.
>>
David Clayham - Wed, 12 Sep 2018 19:52:01 EST ID:8FrompP9 No.363543 Ignore Report Reply
>>363541
I'll add to this because it still doesn't quite make sense.
The reason I am so fond of the media I like on K is because I felt a special magic from them in the past which is from doing K with them and sending back thoughts and magic to myself when I first saw them. It's a big weird metaphysical star-crossed wonky time loop!
>>
Walter Daddlepune - Wed, 12 Sep 2018 20:13:02 EST ID:jQIhlHz2 No.363544 Ignore Report Reply
Oh man I remember my ECCO trips (vaguely). I didn't call it that but at some point I had the perception that my life was planned and fit together in a certain way for a certain reason, and the consequences that I thought were important weren't and vice-versa, like everything had these cheeky yet elegant hidden meanings that you can only recognize while dissociated af. DXM itself was one of these things, and the meanings that I attached to it while sober were only a means to an end. I remember being very anxious while buying it at the store, which is silly because even if the cashier knows I'm getting high, why the hell should I care? But it felt like the violation was deeper, it was my duty to go against the grain in as ultimate a sense as possible, and this feeling manifested itself in the act. I was not afraid of being seen buying cough medicine- it felt more like a test of something else. Could I continue in spite of the illusory discouragement that I felt? It was important that I could answer yes, in fact I think it's a requirement for having a valuable trip in the first place, so you have to clear it out of the way before you begin tripping at all. Ultra ultra cheeky though.
>>
Fanny Blocklebutch - Wed, 12 Sep 2018 20:25:28 EST ID:1kgg4Z3u No.363545 Ignore Report Reply
>>363543
>>363541
I think I get what you mean with the vortex/loop thing now. The heavier trips I've had seem to "link" together. I've not really _time travelled_ though but I see how one could feel that.

It's fascinating and I'm glad you posted, but what does it have to do with coincidences?

>>363544
This is the feeling for me. Events that at the time seemed random or insignificant fit together like a puzzle while dissed and show you some bigger picture.

I bought my DXM in two trips when the cashiers would be on different shifts, I don't know if they have any rules like "don't sell to people who plan on tripping" or something like that, probably not but anyway.
>>
Eliza Dinningforth - Wed, 12 Sep 2018 20:34:27 EST ID:Bn/kwLBZ No.363546 Ignore Report Reply
1536798867071.png -(16997B / 16.60KB, 418x359) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>363536
>order dxm
>order process fucks up and no confirmation email, etc. money is refunded
>get it done next day and anticipate the wait for package arrival
>dxm arrives swiftly
>couple days later a second package arrives that I did not pay for - same thing
>>
Fanny Sebblebetch - Wed, 12 Sep 2018 20:46:48 EST ID:8FrompP9 No.363547 Ignore Report Reply
>>363545
Intuitively the experience feels linked to coincidences. I got that same feeling you mention about stuff fitting together like a puzzle and usually it's kinda hard to bring much back from that state. Idk, I feel like it's a big coincidence that I like the things I hole with with k and that I found them all in the first place.
I guess that's a bit abstract, but subjectively it makes sense to me.
>>
Walter Daddlepune - Wed, 12 Sep 2018 21:27:47 EST ID:jQIhlHz2 No.363550 Ignore Report Reply
>>363541
Can you clarify something? Were you on K the first time you watched them, or only during the subsequent times? Like the original meaning is a prelude to the K-meaning, but the prelude itself was influenced by the K-meaning in the first place?

That's very interesting, if so. I've never felt anything like that and kind of want to. I've only ever felt a sense of timelessness during meaningful moments, like it happened in a complete vacuum that's perpendicular to reality.
>>
Fanny Blocklebutch - Wed, 12 Sep 2018 21:46:22 EST ID:1kgg4Z3u No.363551 Ignore Report Reply
1536803182929.png -(174273B / 170.19KB, 2000x1522) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>363547
>hard to bring much back from that state

Yeah these feels are special and particular to the dissed mental state.

There's a book called "Godel, Escher, Bach" which I want to read. I don't know if it would have much to do with coincidences, but I read a bit of its sequel "I am a Strange Loop" and the idea seems to be that your ego and thoughts are symbols constructed from a feedback loop.
>>
Fanny Sebblebetch - Thu, 13 Sep 2018 05:14:59 EST ID:8FrompP9 No.363561 Ignore Report Reply
>>363550
Oh, I saw/listened to most of them in my childhood or years before I touched any drugs. I really doubt the feeling is reproducible between people, but if it is you'll need to pick something very nostalgic to you that really captured your imagination when you first saw it. Bump your way gently up to where you need to be, you want to be in that state where there's nothing but what you're watching.
>>
Oliver Clangershaw - Fri, 14 Sep 2018 00:24:37 EST ID:w0pvY8zF No.363581 Ignore Report Reply
>>363536

>Decide I want to try robocough so I can drink less gross ass syrup to trip and also get it cheaper possibly, and even if it's gross af I can still extract it and it should still be cheaper.
>Check Amazon, see that 12 packs are incredibly cheap.
>Turns out I have exactly enough money to buy a 12 pack and have a little cash left.
>Add what I think the total will be to my empty af bank account
>When I go to order, shipping is a tad more than what I have and I'm starting to think I may be screwed.
>Just to be sure, though, I check if I have any money on my account from gift cards and sure enough, I have a couple bucks left from buying some whippets a few months back.
>DXM for daayyz!
>>
Rebecca Sangerwot - Fri, 14 Sep 2018 05:07:27 EST ID:Fe2bbqPy No.363582 Ignore Report Reply
1536916047967.jpg -(235388B / 229.87KB, 1280x771) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>363541
I had that experience with Coraline with DXM trips. Happened for about 20x times. There was a particular tunnel in the movie where the character crosses from the real world into an astral illusion of sorts. Would cue me every time. Eventually it ceased to interest me (time/tolerance) but I definitely still remember it well. Even times where I was already tripping hard it would blast me for some reason.

I had many experiences with movies that I do still remember. Hearkening back to forgotten childhood memories and what not, things that were always vaguely hidden that I could connect to sober but only as an echo. With DXM it was like a smorgasbord of whatever that feeling was in the first place.

I still can connect to it sober, but it is less interesting. Still have no idea what it is except that the "magic of movies" is a thing and other things that have a similar "magic" definitely play off each other.

Ironically DXM was the first substance I touched outside small dabblings with alcohol but weed followed soon thereafter and I always saw this "tunnel" in my thoughts. Coraline was just a visual representations of this and it wasn't long before I had that "hey I should watch this movie" and that began.

Just odd that I had the preconception beforehand when I had only seen i once in college.

Anyway cheers...possible we are on the same wavelength ;)
>>
Rebecca Sangerwot - Fri, 14 Sep 2018 05:28:13 EST ID:Fe2bbqPy No.363584 Ignore Report Reply
As to the OP...

Yes. I wrote a long post but suffice it to say...those days where it feels like "something" is inspiring you to do it through "coincidences" the effect is 3x more powerful in terms of the "magic" effects.

Somewhere after 100 trips DXM became something like being drunk. Not the effects mind you but the overall vibe...just a dissonant base. On times where the "fates" are aligned...the magic is there.

Typically I wait for it...what it is I cannot say. Would tread with caution though, the real downside of DXM on a spiritual level is that it disassociates you from things that would typically not resonate with you. So there exists this sort of false resonance in that state that can be foolish to consistently meddle with.

I could elaborate if interested.
>>
Ian Pabberfat - Fri, 14 Sep 2018 05:29:02 EST ID:RbOwN/w0 No.363585 Ignore Report Reply
1536917342386.jpg -(455537B / 444.86KB, 1886x1886) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I notice synchronicities on dxm but notice them just as much during long periods of sobriety. This thread really makes me want some dxm.
While on a low dose a few months ago a family member texted my grandma that I didn't know about, but she brought him up in our conversation because of the questions I asked her. Literally minutes after she said his name he texted us saying he was looking for long lost family and if he had the right number. Things like that aren't just coincidences.
I could go on about other synchronicities, might post more if I think of any really good ones. Some are hard to describe because it's more like happening upon imagery or symbolism that relate directly to what I was just thinking about.
I REALLY WANT SOME DXM NOW
>>
Ian Pabberfat - Fri, 14 Sep 2018 06:20:17 EST ID:RbOwN/w0 No.363586 Ignore Report Reply
1536920417386.jpg -(6205B / 6.06KB, 202x204) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>363584
I'm the guy who posted right below you

I've been using dxm for about 10 years now and I agree there is a fine line between magical moments of synchronized fate to just numbing yourself out from everything. Psychosis is also always a possibility no matter your tolerance. I like to dose so that I reach clear lucid dissociation where I can still have conversations with my friends or family without them even aware that I'm tripping. Dxm can be a great social catalyst if you don't overdo it.
>>
Thomas Pocklebury - Fri, 14 Sep 2018 10:27:26 EST ID:iuBLD3FO No.363588 Ignore Report Reply
100% op
>>
William Pittworth - Fri, 28 Sep 2018 08:20:23 EST ID:TqA9j45V No.363801 Ignore Report Reply
1538137223245.jpg -(43388B / 42.37KB, 480x599) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>363536
When using a dissociative your brain is struggling to make sense of things you see, hear, and think as part of your primal survival mechanism. The drugs cause your brain to draw connections between things and as a result, you find meaning and logic in random places. Does Coincidences/Synchronicity exist in life? Yes. More so on diss because you're tricking your brain? Yes.
>>
Edwin Grandham - Sat, 29 Sep 2018 04:07:04 EST ID:GiEcjgH7 No.363814 Ignore Report Reply
Seeing synchronicities is the first sign of psychosis
>>
Martha Peddleham - Sun, 30 Sep 2018 16:09:56 EST ID:miXMEkux No.363840 Ignore Report Reply
>>363586
I keep telling people around me this. Sure I do like to take heavy doses once and a while to really trip. But when I take a lower dose, say 225 which is a single bottle of assured liquid gels 15mgx15. I have had issues all my life. Anxiety, depression, and presumably bi-polar. I use dxm daily to self medicate and I have never felt that it caused any serious issues. It was more of an issue when I was doing it every few days to get high than when I started doing it daily as a medication. And of course whenever I stop I have withdrawls, but after the chemical dependency passes I basically have the same mental and social issues I had growing up before I had ever touched any form of drug. I feel stable on a low dose of dxm. I too have been using dxm for about a decade.
>>
Cedric Fattingstone - Mon, 01 Oct 2018 00:09:58 EST ID:RGPDY9k3 No.363843 Ignore Report Reply
>>363814
thats just what they want you to think bud
we may be crazy, not stupid, and if you think thats a bad thing, chances are we will create art you could never fathom, and still live great lives, besides, whats wrong with psychosis when you have a strong mind? you can literally think however you want to think and be whoever you want to be and it does not matter as long as you have a strong grip on who you are, knowing your strengths and your flaws is key, regardless of who you are.

psychosis is good for the strong minded and creative.
>>
Charlotte Greencocke - Mon, 01 Oct 2018 02:46:56 EST ID:8b7td0ze No.363844 Ignore Report Reply
>>363843

Never had psychosis? Thought so. Start with jumping on to the 3-meo-pcp train.
>>
Archie Brucklewin - Mon, 01 Oct 2018 03:44:14 EST ID:3TKRChtU No.363845 Ignore Report Reply
1538379854658.png -(17182B / 16.78KB, 300x310) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>363844
ive had psychosis plenty times mate, it just does what it does and i dont let it affect me, never had psychosis of any kind not on drugs, and im 6 years down the road and never had it effect me negatively, if anything, its improved my creativity greatly, and my rationale, by knowing you can not trust the senses. You either master the insanity, or the insanity will destroy you.
>>
Fucking Giddlespear - Mon, 01 Oct 2018 16:05:55 EST ID:ISBZBNRm No.363849 Ignore Report Reply
>>363844
Psychosis ain’t shit when you’re manic as fuck. Just fake social gatherings like a good hearted sociopath and insert your chakra sourced wisdom into conversation subtly. You can be a crazy visionary when you’re alone. Every visionary experienced “psychosis”. Like musicians, philosophers, writers, and artists. If you start experiencing psychosis symptoms just meditate and maybe get on some meds for a bit and you’ll reap all the benefits and block out the delusions
>>
Wesley Clablingman - Mon, 01 Oct 2018 17:58:12 EST ID:Hv5tDeEr No.363852 Ignore Report Reply
>>363845

Psychosis isn't something that you can just ignore and not let affect you, so it's likely you never experienced psychosis
>>
Nigel Trotforth - Mon, 01 Oct 2018 19:17:54 EST ID:Bn/kwLBZ No.363853 Ignore Report Reply
>>363849
>get on meds
tbh if you arent able to self regulate then you shouldnt be going on drug quests.
>>
Martha Cerrydit - Tue, 02 Oct 2018 03:33:44 EST ID:PGlORJj6 No.363860 Ignore Report Reply
>>363814
Psychosis is not schizophrenia. Psychosis is a temporary state of insanity, that can be induced by drugs (commonly stimulants, hallucinogens or marijuana) or other factors (like staying awake for days). Schizophrenia is a chronic illness marked by persistent psychosis.

I've experienced genuine psychosis once on magic mushrooms. I was completely delusional and assured what was happening to me was real. This is not the same as what I experience with DXM, though I'm sure the leap to psychosis is easily possible. I've seen crazies post on this board about how they have telepathic powers and whatnot.

>>363845
I don't think you have schizophrenia either. Maybe you've experienced temporary, drug induced psychosis. Maybe it has even helped your creativity. Maybe it helped Van Gogh's creativity too, but in the end it was not good for him. I don't think it's something you would be able to control by mindfulness and sheer force of will.
>>
Beatrice Bruckledale - Tue, 02 Oct 2018 09:04:55 EST ID:8b7td0ze No.363862 Ignore Report Reply
>>363860

Where did I say something about schizophrenia? I had 3-meo-pcp induced psychosis and I remember I started seeing synchronicities a lot when using it frequently. That was weeks or months before actually going psychotic.
>>
Nathaniel Drimmerpod - Tue, 02 Oct 2018 10:25:57 EST ID:1ZlJwcgx No.363863 Ignore Report Reply
>>363852
yeah and i guess everyone who hallucinates reacts exactly the same way, besides, everyone here has done fucking dph, and likely stayed up longer than 3 days on drugs, or taken high dose psychedelics and had some kind of psychosis, im sure most of us have experienced all 3, if not more, and yes, it's never affected me in any way because i dont let my experiences affect who i am, do you realize you're on the dissociative board?
>>
Jenny Drommlechad - Tue, 02 Oct 2018 10:32:33 EST ID:X2jFChfM No.363865 Ignore Report Reply
>>363863

You're never experienced psychosis. Sorry.
>>
Nathaniel Drimmerpod - Tue, 02 Oct 2018 13:02:16 EST ID:1ZlJwcgx No.363866 Ignore Report Reply
>>363865
damn, i forgot i had to validate myself through the /dis/ community.
>>
Martha Cerrydit - Tue, 02 Oct 2018 13:10:12 EST ID:PGlORJj6 No.363867 Ignore Report Reply
>>363866
If you could control it and not let it make you act weird, it probably wasn't psychosis but just a powerful hallucinatory state. Be glad you've never been fully delusional. I've telepathically communicated with ECCO on DXM but even that wasn't delusion. I was in control, I thought of it as an idea I was playing with it and didn't just believe it wholeheartedly. When I had psychosis I thought I was the reincarnation of all the world's prophets and I believed it at the time with all of my being. It was as real to me as gravity.
>>
Fuck Sellerwon - Tue, 02 Oct 2018 14:34:18 EST ID:HDwk1yhG No.363868 Ignore Report Reply
>>363867
Damn dis is dead, no posts in 24 hours??
>>
Jack Pittridge - Tue, 02 Oct 2018 18:43:45 EST ID:Hv5tDeEr No.363869 Ignore Report Reply
>>363866

The entire thing about psychosis is that you are NOT in control. Perhaps you have experienced things which would cause psychosis in other people, but you were stout enough not to fall victim.

>it's never affected me in any way

Everything, ever that has ever happened to you has changed your life forever, in however a small or large way. It has affected you, whether you believe it or not
>>
Graham Hollylure - Thu, 04 Oct 2018 21:57:31 EST ID:r6rypUJ8 No.363892 Ignore Report Reply
>>363551
I have both, they are both very interesting. 'I am a strange loop' is much more digestible than GEB, which is proving to be quite a chore to get through.
>>
Graham Hollylure - Thu, 04 Oct 2018 22:02:56 EST ID:r6rypUJ8 No.363893 Ignore Report Reply
>>363840
have you ever been to a psychiatrist and tried prescription antidepressants?
>>
Augustus Handerfuck - Sat, 06 Oct 2018 03:55:01 EST ID:miXMEkux No.363916 Ignore Report Reply
So I ended up running violent and naked through the streets and attempted to steal a car gta style on a combination of dxm and what I now assume was bath salts. It was supposed to have been mdma. I remembered it all and the police had me sign a document stating I to say that I was mentally fine and understood what was going on. TBH I was just signing shit. I was so confused and out of it. I basically did it because I thought my life was a Truman Show, where the angles and the demons all watched. And that the souls of the humans around me were bound to the angles and demons. And basically I believed I created an Apocalypse which only I could reverse. Basically the show got cancelled. I was reading the minds of everyone around me. I was working and I could hear them all thinking ab out what I did, i heard that i had 3 days. I went to the rest room to wash my face and cool down. Then thinking to myself I figured that to prevent the cancellation I had to do something that I would never have done. That nobody would believe I would do. Shock the entire audience. So thinking of South Park's Jacking it in Santiago. So I run out of the store and hassle some guy in the process. I remove all my cloths while I am running including my keys, wallet and all my possessions that were on me. Down to socks I ran up to a lady and smacked her because she was laughing at me. I ran into another direction and jumped over the hood of a parked car and attempted to steal a moving vehicle gta style. The police pulled me from the passenger door, threw me to the ground and slammed my head. They concussed me and left me a permanent scare on my head and a pool of blood on the sidewalk. I mean a lot of blood. Also injured my left hand and wrist. That was all crazy. And believe me booking, court and jail were next. I stayed up all night at the station believing that I heard violent winds of an apocalypse outside and that there were zombies and shit while I was locked in my cell. I was thinking it would be Postal 2 Apocalypse Weekend.
>>
Frederick Briddlebug - Sat, 06 Oct 2018 20:17:13 EST ID:PGlORJj6 No.363922 Ignore Report Reply
1538871433759.jpg -(126858B / 123.88KB, 1080x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>363916
You went full PCP nigga mode, that was a mistake. But themes in your trip resemble the themes in mine. You recognize the whole world as an illusion, you break the fourth wall of reality and acknowledge the viewers of the drama which is played out on the stage of Earth.
>>
Cornelius Nettingbutch - Sun, 07 Oct 2018 17:10:13 EST ID:zpkcSZ4j No.363925 Ignore Report Reply
>>363536
I definitely started noticing this. On multiple occasions i have seen DXM license plates. Usually when it is rainy and only when i'm planning to trip for the first time in a while. Still not a huge deal.

I think chance is affected by human consciousness to the smallest degree. Never used to. Look at the double slit experiment man. The universe i funkaaaay
>>
Cornelius Nettingbutch - Sun, 07 Oct 2018 17:55:10 EST ID:zpkcSZ4j No.363926 Ignore Report Reply
>>363916
Sometimes you hit the bar...
>>
Charles Habberwat - Sun, 07 Oct 2018 23:57:22 EST ID:RbOwN/w0 No.363940 Ignore Report Reply
It's funny that now that I start counseling and what they like to call recovery I haven't really been experiencing any synchronicities...
I'm craving a good dxm trip but I can't smoke weed because I get tested with possibility of 4 months jail if I piss dirty. Luckily DXM and kratom haven't popped any false positives but dxm without weed isn't really worth it anymore...
>>
Alice Hibberfare - Mon, 08 Oct 2018 00:19:20 EST ID:Fe2bbqPy No.363941 Ignore Report Reply
>>363940
N20?

Expensive but will also pass you. Mushrooms are also impossible to test for with basic state tests.
>>
Alice Hibberfare - Mon, 08 Oct 2018 00:20:47 EST ID:Fe2bbqPy No.363942 Ignore Report Reply
>>363941
I'd still limit DXM to right after a test to be on the safe side. It's a solid 4 days of false positives according to some. (I personally passed every time).

There are also a lot of other herbs you can make tinctures out of that can fit the "need" while you are forced to be dry.
>>
Charles Habberwat - Mon, 08 Oct 2018 01:52:36 EST ID:RbOwN/w0 No.363944 Ignore Report Reply
>>363941
Maybe but I think I'm too much of a fiend for nitrous any time I've done it I'll use a whole box in less than an hour. Some shrooms would be great if I had any connects out here though.

>>363942
Yeah I decided to stop doing dxm just because everytime it made me fiend for weed more. Kratom was sufficing for about 3 weeks but I ran out a few days ago. Kind of nervous about my last test before I ran out because my urine smelled like kratom to me because it was my first pee of the day usually I pee at least twice before I go test. They don't test for kratom at all just nervous it will show up as false positive for methadone but then again I don't think that will matter much long as it's not a full on positive for anything. Kratom is still legal here too.

I just find it strange my last obvious synchronicity happened on a low dose dxm trip but since I quit nothing like it has happened again. I told my counselor about (didn't mention I was on dxm of course) and he just gave me a weird look and changed the subject.
>>
Polly Blombleway - Mon, 08 Oct 2018 20:04:29 EST ID:Fe2bbqPy No.363950 Ignore Report Reply
>>363944
Yeah I wouldn't talk about stuff like that to a counselor.

There's also LSA but both that and LSD can be tested for a lot easier than mushrooms.

Consider some Phenibut or you can make some decent smoking blends (better than tobacco ime) with skullcap lavender mullein kanna...etc. It's fun and cheap to play around with. Also can make stronger tinctures like I said if you don't like the smoke.
>>
Cedric Blubblechark - Mon, 08 Oct 2018 21:18:37 EST ID:Bn/kwLBZ No.363951 Ignore Report Reply
>>363942
I had blood drawn for some reason in an ER after a bad accident, I had taken a lot of DXM earlier that day and drank alcohol. A doctor was trying to get me to admit to being on drugs for some reason.. after research I'm very curious if it would have been false positives for PCP that they saw. Every once in a while when dissociatives come up I think about this.. hmm
>>
Basil Blythedock - Mon, 08 Oct 2018 22:18:22 EST ID:3OQ1hwVd No.363952 Ignore Report Reply
>>363951
Not in my experience. Did you check your dilated add pupils too? (Inb4 this phrase bites me in the ass)
>>
Jenny Sabberhood - Tue, 09 Oct 2018 03:16:03 EST ID:RbOwN/w0 No.363954 Ignore Report Reply
>>363950
Well it was a synchronicity that couldn't be denied whether I was straight edge sober or under the influence. I told him near the very end of the appointment also so maybe he couldn't think of anything to say.
I'm not really interested in starting up any sort or neurotropics.
Gonna try to get some dxm tomorrow because it's been over a month since my last 1st plat
>>
Ernest Shittingway - Tue, 09 Oct 2018 21:18:43 EST ID:Tw8O+9JO No.363966 Ignore Report Reply
>>363814
No, seeing synchronicities is entirely valid. Psychosis/schizophrenia set in when you're biased towards seeing synchronicities that don't really exist.

Personally I've experienced this with religion. You start with a premise that's philosophically valid, then you form tangential conclusions based on that premise. However, over time, you become habituated towards tangential reasoning (meaning that you no longer think as critically about which tangents you create), and as you radiate outward from the source of all of those tangents you lose touch with the original premise, further obfuscating what the meaning of what you're really doing is.

Seeing synchronicities is cool as long as you can keep your biases in check and evaluate what you're doing every step of the way. If you don't you're fucked because then you have an entire system built on *some* faulty premise(s), but once your system is complex enough you can't tell where that faulty premise is without a shitload of introspection. And then you have to deal with apparent (but not true) loss, something which the ego (and I don't use that term lightly, fuck collectivist hiveminders who think ego is necessarily evil; new world orderers, all of them) instinctively protects against thanks to the illogical monkey brain.
>>
Ernest Shittingway - Tue, 09 Oct 2018 21:23:30 EST ID:Tw8O+9JO No.363967 Ignore Report Reply
>>363966
Oh but to add onto this, dissociatives can, under the right conditions, remove cognitively inhibiting complexes (like biases, or, as an extreme example, facial recognition) so that you CAN see causal links between events that normally would not be apparent, and then from that you can extrapolate a more true meaning than literally everyone else because they have either innate, hardcoded biases or pseudoinstinctive cultural biases.

Things only get messed up when you insert uncertainties but assume they're certain (beliefs).
>>
Ernest Shittingway - Tue, 09 Oct 2018 21:26:56 EST ID:Tw8O+9JO No.363968 Ignore Report Reply
>>363967
Oh and Cursive is still an asshole btw
>>
Martha Wommleforth - Thu, 11 Oct 2018 06:34:42 EST ID:Hv5tDeEr No.363982 Ignore Report Reply
1539254082071.jpg -(363879B / 355.35KB, 1920x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Simulating awareness of the CCC. Outgoing transmission. Integrating reality in time and experiencing fully. Breaker. Make this one last. Incoming ECCO signal. Transference of paradoxical tendencies into conscious perception. Begin Q&A.
>>
Betsy Bardman - Sun, 21 Oct 2018 13:39:42 EST ID:HZ6rVHEy No.364120 Ignore Report Reply
>take a bunch of powerful mind-bending drugs
>start believing the universe/god/aliens/spirits are communicating with you through "synchronicities" and you need to solve this cosmic mystery by taking more mind-bending drugs
This is just a sign you're starting to go insane from taking too many drugs. Take a break. Going down that rabbit hole is how you end up running around naked in public like a fucking lunatic.

https://youtu.be/87A7bDY2Dac?t=69
>>
Jack Sovingwater - Mon, 29 Oct 2018 16:29:37 EST ID:XsOgjb9U No.364238 Ignore Report Reply
>>364120

This. These retards think that psychosis is something you can control too.
>>
Ebenezer Wocklegold - Mon, 29 Oct 2018 16:37:44 EST ID:8xj15ucZ No.364239 Ignore Report Reply
>>364238
I'll do you one better. I've had dumb fucks on here more than once try to argue that it was a side effect of enlightenment. They weren't even trolling. Their drug induced enlightened apotheosis was apparently supposed to come with psychotic episodes "cuz that's how it is bruh"
>>
Edward Guvingbig - Mon, 29 Oct 2018 18:28:08 EST ID:vq6iLgte No.364240 Ignore Report Reply
1540852088862.jpg -(27662B / 27.01KB, 350x379) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>364239
>>
Basil Burryforth - Mon, 29 Oct 2018 19:07:58 EST ID:o/T0Zxpe No.364241 Ignore Report Reply
>>364239

You have to be out of your mind to truly understand god. Each perception is a sliver of the head
>>
Beatrice Pullermat - Tue, 30 Oct 2018 09:08:59 EST ID:pHAQSCgP No.364244 Ignore Report Reply
>>364241
No, you can approach the concept anthropologically and not be a jack ass. Psychosis isn't some magic thing, and magical thinking IS a psychosis thing. Be warned, sitters and spotters are there for more than just the trip. Good friends don't let friends spiral into psychosis without at least trying to help.
>>
Thomas Sudgelire - Tue, 30 Oct 2018 11:09:21 EST ID:Tw8O+9JO No.364245 Ignore Report Reply
>>364239
You can't really judge given the fact that the limited information you have about their mental state is derived entirely from a few of their drug induced posts on the internet. You're just spewing canned responses yourself. It's pointless and nobody's going to turn around because of your nasty and very typical devaluation of whatever personal thing they're going through and realize you did them some great service. Smugness about the nature of reality in any form, whether it's the common narrative, a common alternative narrative, or something else, doesn't indicate intelligence.
>>
Cornelius Ponkinsick - Tue, 30 Oct 2018 13:37:38 EST ID:3aDis4qL No.364248 Ignore Report Reply
>>364244
>trying to pull someone back from obliteration
you shouldnt take psychedelics or be around anyone else taking psychedelics ever, people like you cause bad trips
>>
Cedric Clashfield - Tue, 30 Oct 2018 14:03:11 EST ID:eLT3Kp+d No.364250 Ignore Report Reply
1540922591361.gif -(1074334B / 1.02MB, 245x160) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>363967
This. Reflect thoroughly on your mental state. Do not mix pcp's with amphetamines.

Also psychosis can be controlled, just pre-package your doses and stuff them into a medication dispenser. You have to balance the cognitive deficits with nootropics (real ones) as well.
>>
Hugh Drackleridge - Wed, 31 Oct 2018 06:22:35 EST ID:8xj15ucZ No.364257 Ignore Report Reply
>>364245
That makes assumptions that they're dosed when having the conversation. I'm not doing anyone a service nor do I want to. Simply pointing out psychosis is not a good thing and should be treated cautiously is not some great reductionist attack of another's culture or paradigm. Don't be a retard, c'mon man.

>>364248
It's not about pulling someone back. Knowing they're dosed and letting that run its course while being kind and supportive is different than seeing someone suffering a psychotic break , and just letting them wander around town trapped in their own world. That shit is dangerous and people could get themselves hurt unknowingly.
>>
Shit Gottingwore - Wed, 31 Oct 2018 11:47:51 EST ID:Tw8O+9JO No.364261 Ignore Report Reply
>>364257
>That makes assumptions that they're dosed when having the conversation.
Actually my point was that all information about that person's behavior is limited to their posts. You don't know anything about their nonverbal behavior, their history, their social functioning, etc. Complete strangers walk around you with weird ass ideas in their head all the time. Someone who chooses to express those ideas pseudo-anonymously online isn't necessarily psychotic.

>Don't be a retard, c'mon man.
Yeah, you probably only use the word psychosis as an insult too, and take it lightly and out of context for that reason. It's already been established that you don't do it out of genuine concern.
>>
Hugh Drackleridge - Wed, 31 Oct 2018 16:24:45 EST ID:8xj15ucZ No.364267 Ignore Report Reply
>>364261
It's not an insult it's a medical condition or potential symptom.
I was stating earlier that I have, on more than one occasion, seen people on here stating that psychosis is a byproduct or symptom of enlightenment, and I think as a community of people who are connected by these practices we ought to actively warn about psychotic breaks not endorse them. I am not worried about the individuals themselves simply the perception of these activities in the eyes of society. I advocate for safe practices because that's the only way people will one day stop approaching these substances with such prejudice and ignorance. It is not a common occurrence though it can closely resemble a high peak of a hallucinogenic substance. It general doea not last long and wears off with the substance. It is not the result of real brain damage. In the instances of lasting psychotic episodes people should be able to recognize it and help them seek treatment though. That is what I've been discussing. I'm not trying to dismantle the credibility of idiosyncratic, eccentric, or free thinking individuals.
>>
Nicholas Blytheshit - Tue, 19 Mar 2019 07:32:14 EST ID:uTC1IJkn No.365229 Ignore Report Reply
>>363968
is cursive still alive? Last I heard she was in NV, mixing pom and tussin bottles. f dont remember youtube account name either. I remember tour of the place with a purple skull on the wall

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.