>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated April 10)
ssri +dxm Ignore Report Reply
Frederick Drugglegold - Thu, 20 Sep 2018 08:08:19 EST ID:86Fvqujx No.363684
File: 1537445299512.jpg -(248113B / 242.30KB, 500x661) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 248113
This has probably been asked, but i can't find it. Whats the truth about dxm+ssri combo? I plan to ingest 450mg on my daily dose of 20mg escitalopram.Will i get SS? some say it's deadly, some say its harmless. i tried it before and i got shitty feeling, not sure if it was a mild ss or just panick attack. if the latter, i can handle that with clonazepam now. I'd really like to know becase i have't dexxed in ages and i really want to now
>>
Emma Fanham - Thu, 20 Sep 2018 11:27:39 EST ID:Bn/kwLBZ No.363686 Ignore Report Reply
>>363684
explain the logic of taking prescribed psych meds and also wanting to do recreational drugs
>>
Charles Diblingbere - Thu, 20 Sep 2018 14:43:49 EST ID:dYCOwAlm No.363687 Ignore Report Reply
There's no way for us to tell you a 100% one way or another.
I have done DXM on SSRIs and I have gone through SS.
I was in a very bad place, and continued to abuse DXM in doses that did not trigger SS -- I was, however, left an anxious mess with my depression and anxiety spiraling further out of control.

I get the innate urge to self-medicate and love for escapism, but if you've come far enough to choose to get medication to make your life more enjoyable and improve your mental health, why would you regress back to recreational drug use, much less one that you are well aware of conflicting with your antidepressants?

I don't know, man. In the end, you'll do what you want. This is my experience, you create your own.
>>
Martin Snodridge - Thu, 20 Sep 2018 18:51:29 EST ID:jiGlEoqe No.363691 Ignore Report Reply
>>363684
>some say it's harmless
LUL, no. If you're lucky you might live and be able to sleep it off, but there's a real chance of dying in one of the most horrible ways imaginable. SSRI on top of DXM might be safe for you, especially if you dose lower than normal, but why bother risking it? There's little point being on SSRIs if you intend to fuck with most drugs anyway, you throw away any gains you make on feeling good for an evening.
If you've got to do drugs on SSRIs maybe try ketamine or an RC disso similar to it. They're some of the very few things you can do on SSRIs with full effects without putting your serotonin and dopamine systems at risk and screwing over the point of your meds.

Nice Lain by the way I wish you happy /dis/sing if/when you do get /dis/'d. Lets all love Lain.
>>
Henry Punnerkere - Fri, 21 Sep 2018 00:49:31 EST ID:/PY5jgmM No.363698 Ignore Report Reply
>>363686
>>363691
>>363687

My reason is to trip. I want to get high. Not habitually, just for now, once. I didn't use DXM in like a year.

My ssri didn't help me a lot, at first, when i was taking it for 1-2 months, it made my social phobia and panic attacks go away, made me happy, but now it doesn't make me happy just makes me indifferent. I guess it meant to be a helping hand to make my life better where i'm happy not because the medication, but my life choices. But those choices are fucked up and i can't work on them anymore.

I know it has long-ass half life and stays in my system for weeks, but i didn't take it for two days, maybe this helps a little with lowering serotonin.

My choice for DXM: i'm an antisocial lonely male who can't really get his hands on classic drugs, even weed is hard to get for me, not to mention ketamine, despite i know it's there in the city and people use it. I can't use psychedelics, i can't use mdma anymore. Can't order from darknet markets because there isn't a place to order to. RCs are all banned here, even 2FDCK, and if i order there's a good chance customs catch it, because RC vendors don't send in stealth package.

So the story is, i really want to trip again, and DXM is the only choice for me. i'm craving that sweet robowalking.
>>
Hedda Drollymeck - Fri, 21 Sep 2018 03:29:18 EST ID:jiGlEoqe No.363703 Ignore Report Reply
>>363698
Where are you lad? Also why is getting a letter in the post not available to you?
>>
Ernest Guttingbanks - Fri, 21 Sep 2018 11:50:20 EST ID:BkDCy3UP No.363708 Ignore Report Reply
Ok, i consumed 4mg clonazepam half an hour ago, now consumed 500mg dimenhydrinate (equivalent to roughly 250mg diphenhydramine) and in an hour i will be chugging down 450mg dxm syrup (too lazy to extract). Will report back, if not, assume that i died lol.

>>363703 because i don't do things like that to my own postbox. i would only order to somebody else or an empty house.
>>
Hedda Drollymeck - Fri, 21 Sep 2018 15:53:44 EST ID:jiGlEoqe No.363710 Ignore Report Reply
>>363708
Honestly it's pretty low risk, you'd be surprised how far vendors go to ensure they can't be picked out of a mailbox.
I can't totally blame you, but I would still advise you not to dose dex with your SSRI, or at least have somebody on call in case you end up in a crisis.
>>
Betsy Sockletag - Fri, 21 Sep 2018 17:03:43 EST ID:xWeSp90N No.363711 Ignore Report Reply
>>363708
Dimenhydrinate is 40% more potent not less.
>>
Eliza Fiblingstet - Sat, 22 Sep 2018 01:19:52 EST ID:BkDCy3UP No.363721 Ignore Report Reply
I did it, last night was great. I was robotripping hard, i guess not taking my ssri two days before helped. i had some moments where i was little panicky but clonazepam and beer cured those.

>>363710
>>363711

You're wrong, dimenhydrinate consist of diphenhydramine and 8-chloro-teophyline, they're about the same weight, so it means DMH is about half as potent as DPH.
>>
Doris Porringfoot - Sat, 22 Sep 2018 09:38:35 EST ID:s3YU9T/1 No.363723 Ignore Report Reply
I have fluoxetine... I think this is the one SSRI you absolutely can't dex on, right? My last dose was yesterday...
>>
Charlotte Wozzleforth - Sat, 22 Sep 2018 19:07:50 EST ID:A/4z+WR0 No.363731 Ignore Report Reply
>>363698
I have a tip for you: get high, then try to score drugs somewhere on the street, that's what worked for me despite having anxiety issues and being absolutely repulsive to people
>>
John Crallerworth - Mon, 24 Sep 2018 06:14:38 EST ID:uvBTMyz7 No.363755 Ignore Report Reply
I have given myself mild serotonin syndrome taking Zoloft, Wellbutrin, and DXM in high doses.

I've given myself srs business serotonin syndrome with seizing and shit from Wellbutrin, DXM, Rizatriptan, and Zofran.

Nnnnot fun. But with one antidepressant/serotonergic drug and a lowered dose I'd personally do it. I'm an idiot, though.

Currently taking DXM with tramadol too.
>>
Sidney Shittingway - Thu, 27 Sep 2018 20:42:58 EST ID:41t7iJGi No.363797 Ignore Report Reply
SSRI's will suck your soul out until you're a husk of a man, be very careful with them
>>
Martha Naggledale - Fri, 28 Sep 2018 23:11:07 EST ID:jQIhlHz2 No.363810 Ignore Report Reply
>>363797
So will DXM, to be fair.
>>
Wesley Darthood - Sat, 27 Oct 2018 08:30:13 EST ID:Na4GyOg3 No.364194 Ignore Report Reply
>>363684
Stop taking/ween yourself off the SSRIs before you trip.

I know from experience you basically can not trip on LSD while on SSRIs, so it might be similar for DXM.

For me I just stopped taking them a week before a trip. BUT BE WARNED THIS IS NOT A SAFE THING TO DO. It worked for me but EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT. I would recommended at least figuring out how much your dosage of the SSRI is and then weening yourself off them (take less and less over say a week) then waiting a day or two. Consult a therapist/psych if you think they'd be understanding, they could help ween you off properly and safely.

Stay safe.
>>
Barnaby Darryched - Sun, 28 Oct 2018 01:07:16 EST ID:Tw8O+9JO No.364208 Ignore Report Reply
>>363810
At least you feel what your soul really is before it does

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.