>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated April 10)
Dumbest/wierdest shit you've done while diss'd Ignore Report Reply
Hugh Babberstun - Mon, 15 Oct 2018 12:20:16 EST ID:KSd5GDv6 No.364009
File: 10.jpg -(80085B / 78.21KB, 666x69) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 80085
I want to hear some stories.
One time I soaked a Newport 100 in some formaldehyde tier wet and smoked it to my face. I blacked out alot of it but I guess I went to a strip club to watch Bridget the midget dance for a while, and then had a full on conversation through text with myself via my multiple cell phones.
A different time I was on a triple bump of 3-meo-pcp at work at Wendy's and someone insulted my manager thru the head set and wouldnt leave, so I went psychotic, ripped my shirt off, jumped out the drive thru, opened the cars driver door and falcon punched a 17 year old.
>>
Oliver Fonnerstone - Mon, 15 Oct 2018 19:22:34 EST ID:Bn/kwLBZ No.364025 Ignore Report Reply
>>364009
Stabbed a cargo van tire with a knife and got shellshock. The instant the tip of the blade hit the tire, the tire blew up and it was like a bomb went off next to me.. couldn't hear for several minutes and my ears rang for hours.

More vandalism and graffiti, somehow walked past a bunch of police cars with my hands stained black and wasn't stopped.. triggered silent alarms on commercial properties and escaped capture.. wasnt afraid of a black guy telling me he was going to shoot me, I told him I'd kill him and he just started pacing like a bitch. Started a street fight with a stranger who was with someone that stole money from me.. punched him in the face 3 times and ended up pulling a knife on him, we became friends after.. walked past a peurtorican/dominican/mexican/whatever gang and stared them all dead in the eyes with no fear. we had a brief exchange, there was about 10 of them. None of them would approach me but as I was getting further away they threw fist sized rocks at me which missed.

Climbed onto a bridge with a friend to do graffiti, I didn't even realize the fall would kill me until I looked down. It was a narrow slab of concrete maybe 15 feet long, 4 feet wide.

Vandalized someone's car, flattened a tire, threw a half smoked, lit marlboro red next to it and walked away.. set a wreath on fire in an enclosed, outdoor church worship place.. cut through metal wire to set a scarecrow on fire on private property. I think they had trail cams because they drove up to me in a john deere while I was sitting next to it.

urban exploration..
never had psychosis or done anything insane
>>
Jenny Faffingbotch - Mon, 15 Oct 2018 20:14:06 EST ID:41t7iJGi No.364031 Ignore Report Reply
>>364025
are you a violent degenerate when sober or only on pcp
>>
Augustus Geshridge - Tue, 16 Oct 2018 03:27:58 EST ID:RnzsH/dw No.364034 Ignore Report Reply
>>364025
not cool
>>
James Hottinglat - Tue, 16 Oct 2018 07:12:55 EST ID:BP+YZuia No.364037 Ignore Report Reply
talked a classmate into robotripping with me after we ditched the worst "kickback" ever. I guess they had psychedelic experience had done mushrooms and shit but they were pretty unprepared, it was irresponsible of me but it was pretty tight, we felt each other's palms and that was one of the weirdest sensations I've ever felt, I swear I could feel the patterns in our body's currents. swapped soundclouds which is amazing at finding /dis/ stuff. but the poor lass nailed her head on my desk the morning after in full robot mode and started crying, they were terrified and thought they would be a gargoyle person forever. was okay once hydrated but I reorganized my room to make it more human friendly afterward
>>364025
you're either an idiot role player or a suicidal live-action role player. not to discriminate against motherfucking angel dust but I get more of a chug robitussin and groove all night vibe from /dis/
>>
David Cibbledot - Tue, 16 Oct 2018 12:46:11 EST ID:Bn/kwLBZ No.364041 Ignore Report Reply
>>364031
>>364034
>>364037
I think it was part of growing up. Wouldn't do it again but I wanted to demonstrate to myself that I have big balls. Other times dissociatives motivate me to meditate and better myself, things get trippier and I can feel energy better. Thanks for reading my story, I'll probably never mention it again to anyone. But I did those things and more.
>>
Charles Shittingham - Tue, 16 Oct 2018 20:13:31 EST ID:Fjt61PLA No.364049 Ignore Report Reply
had a full psychotic break on 3-meo-pcp combined with 4-aco-dmt. was a classic one, ran around naked in the streets screaming and pleasuring myself. thankfully my friendly view towards cops sober led me to be extremely cooperative and friendly with them when they showed up.

i think the outcome of those breaks rests entirely on the state of your mind and how you think about things throughout your day, so its really important to better yourself in that regard or youll end up getting tasered and put in jail instead of a friendly ride to the psych ward and no charges.
>>
Graham Hublingpudge - Tue, 16 Oct 2018 20:58:27 EST ID:R/2wDYop No.364052 Ignore Report Reply
>>364041
you do have big balls, keep them in pristine condition and don't let anyone rip them off
>>
Graham Hublingpudge - Tue, 16 Oct 2018 21:18:37 EST ID:R/2wDYop No.364056 Ignore Report Reply
>>364049
smh lucky cracker ass
but i'm glad you didn't get tazed fuck cops
>>
Frederick Bommlestutch - Wed, 17 Oct 2018 18:19:45 EST ID:3hbIX1w0 No.364061 Ignore Report Reply
I slowly dismantled my really great life and lost all my friends over the course of ~1.5 years using 3-Meow- taking more and more of it every day to cope with the anxiety and depression arising from the realization that id recently done even more cray cray shit and ruined my already ruined life even more. I became a total psychotic recluse and didn't go outside for months- pretty much lived inside my VR headset for a while. Eventually I tried to quit cold turkey and on the 3rd or 4th day must have went even more psychotic from the withdrawal, became totally convinced I would spend the rest of my life in a padded cell as a famous phineas cage style case study and that people were coming to take me away right then and there- so in a panic I ran a bath and sliced my wrists open in a half assed attempt to escape. I woke up in a crimson tub with my bones visible and managed to crawl to the phone and call an ambulance and naturally was ironically taken away to a psych ward where they brought me back with ability. I've since managed to repair most of the major damage I did to my life but it took a long ass time and I don't fuck with that shit no mo
>>
Hedda Sidgehit - Wed, 17 Oct 2018 19:45:12 EST ID:x74tMVRg No.364063 Ignore Report Reply
>>364061

you're not alone with 3-meo-pcp breakdown
>>
Edwin Neshstock - Wed, 17 Oct 2018 21:17:04 EST ID:Bn/kwLBZ No.364064 Ignore Report Reply
>>364061
>>364063
That sounds terrible. What is that shit, why did you start taking it? What is the high like, what were the good times like, and how does it compare to other disso's?
>>
Phineas Sugglecocke - Wed, 17 Oct 2018 23:43:25 EST ID:e4SU+C1d No.364067 Ignore Report Reply
>>364064

I started taking it because MXE was banned and it's one of the closest (though still can't even begin to compare) things. There were no good times really, it's a discordant sort of pleasure that you'd probably have to be a bit of an edgelord to appreciate. A big part of me enjoys being miserable and the misery/insanity of being hooked on a PCP analogue probably substituted as an identity for a while. The mania made me believe that I could accomplish/be absolutely anything and I would compulsively redose once that feeling started to fade.After the initial /dis/ induced event that fucked my whole shit up and made me lose my home and dozens of friends in one swoop I went completely insane. When I'm on /dis/ my brain interprets pretty much any little event as a synchronicity of biblical significance so coming down and realizing that what actually happened is that I made a fool of myself and fucked my whole shit up was too traumatic for me to wrap my mind around- like the universe itself hated me so much that it played a sadistic trick on me. After I'd passed that event horizon I was pretty much taking it because if I wasn't manic and playing out some absolutely absurd fantasy in my head about who I might still be able to become I was curled up in the fetal position painfully hyper-aware of how badly I screwed myself and was so suicidally depressed and terrified that it was manifesting as physical stabbing pains in my stomach and electric shocks throughout my entire body. After a couple of months the mania even mostly went away but I couldn't get out of bed and doing more lines was the only thing I could do to make the stabbing sensation stop. 3-meo in my perception is the devil in powdered form
>>
Ernest Gudgestone - Wed, 17 Oct 2018 23:53:30 EST ID:M4Za6Y98 No.364068 Ignore Report Reply
>>364067
grow some balls how about that?
>>
Phineas Hinnerdock - Thu, 18 Oct 2018 14:47:28 EST ID:q7LkbHZC No.364074 Ignore Report Reply
1539888448248.gif -(844208B / 824.42KB, 430x630) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>364061
>>364067
what exactly was it that you did that fucked your life up so much? i've gotten a bit of an unhealthy fondness for /dis/ and while for now it stops at ketamine i don't know how long that'll last & i've already got plent of drug problems... i'd like to have some kind of idea what i could be in for if you're ok talking about it
>>
Edwin Neshstock - Thu, 18 Oct 2018 14:58:21 EST ID:Bn/kwLBZ No.364075 Ignore Report Reply
>>364067
That's real shitty, man. I hope you have some much better times ahead of you. I know plenty of people that went psycho on drugs and still have liveable lives.. maybe consider moving somewhere else. That's really negative to hear about but I'll definitely never try that stuff if it means anything to you to know that. Why didn't you try DXM or smoke weed or take pain pills, why did you keep using it if it was so awful? I'm sure you knew a better feeling high was out there?
>>
Charlotte Bezzleson - Thu, 18 Oct 2018 18:53:29 EST ID:maGnCTMW No.364077 Ignore Report Reply
>>364067
don't ever let yourself get that isolated again. wishing you good times ahead
>>
Esther Claybanks - Thu, 18 Oct 2018 19:22:32 EST ID:RAYJsXnm No.364078 Ignore Report Reply
1539904952991.jpg -(55068B / 53.78KB, 960x576) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Whilst on DXM/CPM and Alcohol and I recall a relatively low amount of Dimenhydrinate (taken an hour prior) I had one of the crazier trips of my life which ended in a blackout.

I woke up in a puddle of my own blood, face gashed open and bruised, blood dried across my face. Moving my head up pulled some of the dried blood off and I found out I was still bleeding from the face. I figured that I had fallen over in my barn and hit my brow and nose against a 50-pound lead barweight. Part of my eyebrow is still missing, scar tissue where the hair does not grow back.
>>
Beatrice Serrymene - Fri, 19 Oct 2018 15:08:07 EST ID:WXXXMbC1 No.364085 Ignore Report Reply
I was washing my hands in a bar bathroom when this dude came out of the stall with coke on a knife and asked if I wanted some. Wound up giving me the rest of his bag. Still not sure if real or not..
>>
Alice Worthingshit - Fri, 19 Oct 2018 18:11:14 EST ID:Hv5tDeEr No.364089 Ignore Report Reply
>>364085

Real coke, or the guy in the bathroom?
>>
Caroline Hurrypodge - Sat, 20 Oct 2018 05:50:38 EST ID:5kJtxoU8 No.364095 Ignore Report Reply
First time I ever dexxed I was in college and lived on the 9th floor. I was waiting for the elevators when a tour group of high schoolers and their parents surrounded me. 15 of them packed into the elevator and then they all stared at me with a confused look for what felt like an hour before the doors shut.
>>
Martin Seblingstuck - Sun, 21 Oct 2018 00:18:00 EST ID:WFRKp72q No.364112 Ignore Report Reply
1540095480592.jpg -(193942B / 189.40KB, 1000x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Jesus christ i have a few. used to fuck with dxm heavy last summer

1.) My former best friend and i went to the beach and decided it was a good idea to down like three bottles of robotussin. Well, we get there and down them. into my trip it got cold as fuck out that night (it was still like, april) and i kept forgetting the word for blanket so every time i kept shouting "WARM PORTAL" while wrapping myself in a blanket to which he would reply "wArM PORtAL" in the same fucked up dxm tone of voice. also i was walking around and he kept shouting at me to quit skulking as he was literally wrapped in a blanket sneaking around robowalking on the shores.

2.) at my old pad, i remember the song "lone digger" by caravan palace had came on autoplay on the television. I was very burnt out of that song and kind of hated it but i was too high for words since i was easily third plat. I let out a primal caveman-ish "GRRRUUUUUEEEEGGGHHH" groan of disaproval to the song. somehow in some weird telepathic thing my roomate knew what i was groaning about and changed the song.

3.) it was my cousin and i, and we were at my aunts house. was on FOUR bottles. i was absolutley fried out of my mind. i kept talking in circles and i kept flailing my arm around and around in a circle. i was blacked out and i didnt remember shit but occording to her i was talking in near schizophrenic like babble all like " it feels like my brain is in a microwave. and there is a bee running in my head and the bee keeps the microwave turned off but when i twist my arm it charges the bee by playing the marching band in my head to keep the bee from dying so the microwave doesnt fry my head and kill me" i dont know what was going on in my head at the time, but it must have been terrifying. im glad i do not recall
>>
John Blytheworth - Sun, 21 Oct 2018 00:57:32 EST ID:VVkWgqJ3 No.364113 Ignore Report Reply
>>364009
Once I thought my friends step dad was secretly my biological dad the whole time and nobody told me because they didn’t want me to know my dad wasn’t my real dad and I felt so bad for him because that means he raised a boy that wasn’t his with a woman that cheated on him. But then I woke up the next morning and was just like “what the fuck is wrong with me”
>>
Ian Pockcocke - Sun, 21 Oct 2018 12:40:23 EST ID:XGWRXTLw No.364118 Ignore Report Reply
>>364009

There's been a ton. I would tend to get deluisional after multiple long nights of disso use where I'd be dissed 20 hours a day and sleep 4 hours then do it again. Mostly I would just convince myself I was dying and needed medical treatment.

One that sticks out was when US and NK were having a worse than normal war of words and Kim was pretty much threatening to launch a nuke at the US. I was at the tail end of a long trip and started reading all the fear mongering news articles about how the US could be nuked any moment. I started feeling really weird and panicky and was convinced North Korea had detonated a nuke above the US and we were all starting to feel the effects of radiation poisoning. I thought we only had minutes to live and I needed to get my family somewhere safe. I started packing up a bag of clothes and ran downstairs into my parents room to wake them and tell them we had to leave now before I realized "what in the fuck are you doing right now and what are you about to do". Thankfully they didn't wake up and I was able to go back upstairs and feel extremely stupid about myself until I fell asleep.
>>
Ian Pockcocke - Sun, 21 Oct 2018 13:08:23 EST ID:XGWRXTLw No.364119 Ignore Report Reply
Another story stretched across 2 weeks when I was doing daily trips of some extremely high quality DCK. It was a consistent phenomenon that happened every night and I still can't figure out if was just DCK or otherwordly shit tapping into my dissociated being. It probably doesn't do justice unless you experienced it but from all of my trips this little stretch was one so real that I really couldn't figure out if it was just a trip or not.

I believe there was a succubus or spirit that attached onto me while I was on a binge. I was living next to a cemetery at the time. It started one night when I was in the middle of a pleasant hole when everything started to become more cloudy and the energy in my body started to feel like it was being invaded by another entity.

I started hearing a womans voice in my head plain as day telling me she's chosen me and to not fear. It really felt like there was soemthing else in the room with me. Out of nowhere I legitimately felt an energy pin me flat on my back against the bed to where I couldn't sit up if I tried. Then the greatest feeling - sexual euphoria all over my body. I became hard as a rock without even touching myself and I felt a pressure laying on top of me and riding me like I was having sex. It literally felt like a woman was on top of me riding. I had my eyes open for most of it which means I wasn't just dreaming. Weirdest part was I watched my dick jerk around on it's own over and over accompanied with sexual pleasure like something invisible was playing with it. I never came but felt orgasm after orgasm rush through me like I was cumming. Afterwards the feeling of another presence in the room and all the euphoria disappeared and I just layed there drained beyond belief energy wise and confused about what just happened. It honestly felt like something had used me for my energy. Nothing like that had ever happened before.

I would have chalked it up to a wild trip if it hadn't happened nightly for nearly two straight weeks while I tripped. Always at random times. I'd be playing a game or movie or music then feel that feeling like I wasn't alone then get pinned on my back with a heavy pressure on my body, immediately rock hard, then feel like I was getting rode and experience multiple orgams. Then one night it just stopped, despite still doing the same DCK. It's never happened again and I've been through countless grams of dissos since all that.

Still don't know what to make of it. I've heard of the old hag who sits on your chest aa you sleep and gives you sleep paralysis. That thing sounds evil. Whatever this was felt warm, loving, and possibly just some entity or spirit that wanted to get laid and needed human energy to do so. Or maybe I was just really high. No idea. Either way I enjoyed it.
>>
Phyllis Honeygold - Tue, 23 Oct 2018 22:57:40 EST ID:WXXXMbC1 No.364151 Ignore Report Reply
>>364089
Guy in the bathroom
>>
Jarvis Hennerhirk - Thu, 25 Oct 2018 01:25:57 EST ID:VwCXJglb No.364165 Ignore Report Reply
Op here. Jesus I wanted some funny stories and some of you didn't disappoint but Jesus Christ dude that story in the middle of dude wrecking his life was sad. I can honestly say I've never had a bad time on pcp (aside from baby sitting people who are having a bad first trip) and when he said you have to be an edgelord to enjoy it he's kinda right lol. It made me crave violence and Carnage for some reason
>>
Wesley Clayridge - Thu, 25 Oct 2018 02:13:24 EST ID:mL6WibLg No.364166 Ignore Report Reply
>>364119
Holy shit, I need to try DCK
>>
Nigel Serryfoot - Fri, 26 Oct 2018 21:44:30 EST ID:5ddflrrx No.364183 Ignore Report Reply
>>364052

No he's just a piece of shit and you are too apparently.

I've been arrested 5 or 6 times on MXE or DKC. Can't remember how many. Can't even remember when ever it happened. Just look up videos of people getting arrested on PCP and you get the idea. Sucks waking up handcuffed and strapped to a gurney with your whole body hurting because 5 cops had to essentially kick your ass to subdue you. I'm lucky I'm not black and live in the whitest state or I'd have probably been killed by the cops by now
>>
Polly Begglewin - Fri, 26 Oct 2018 21:52:18 EST ID:AtmypBUZ No.364184 Ignore Report Reply
>>364009
I feel like that would have been on the news. Why wasn't it?
>>
Martin Suffingsone - Sat, 27 Oct 2018 01:32:31 EST ID:Bn/kwLBZ No.364185 Ignore Report Reply
>>364183
I never did PCP and I'm not a piece of shit either. Never went crazy enough to black out or do anything I'd later alienate from. I knew very well what I was up to. Your story is a lot different.. honestly I think I could outrun 5 cops if I were in the right state-of-high. For some reason dissociatives help me breathe better. I walk up a hill to school every day, for four semesters now and it still tires me. If I do it high, sometimes it's like I didn't even walk up a hill.. I can breathe so much better and control my rate of exhaustion.
>>
Edwin Hobbleforth - Sat, 27 Oct 2018 04:07:54 EST ID:DqG5ZWZg No.364190 Ignore Report Reply
>>364183
its worse on lsd
>>
Nigel Serryfoot - Sat, 27 Oct 2018 17:43:26 EST ID:5ddflrrx No.364200 Ignore Report Reply
>>364185

There is no out running from the cops because I'd be so far gone the real world no longer existed any more. There was no cops to run. I have vague memories one time when It happened in a gas station/dunken donuts parking lot. I'm told I stumbled around the parking lot all fucked up for like 15 minutes. I kept trying to walk up to the drive through and trying to initiate, some thing, I don't know what though. Eventually cops were called. I remember siting on the side of the parking lot but I thought I was actually in the parking lot of were I worked at the time and that I had witnessed a crime of sorts at a business over and I was trying to help them. In reality they were questioning me. I guess I got up and tried running away at one point at which point a bunch chased me down very quickly and zipped tied my ass. I don't really fight them I just try not to be restrained because I don't know what's going on but I would always get hurt in the struggle to cuff/ziptie me or gurney me from knees to the back and gut to keep me down. I'm also like 140 pounds and it takes like 5 180 pound dudes to subdue me so ya I hurt after.

They don't help you breathe dude. It's just /dis/ strenght. Your body can't feel itself getting exerting itself so you don't start breathing heavy. I lost around 20 pounds in a month once during a bender from not eating because I was never hungry, massive amounts of exercise due to stimulate based impurities and only sleeping like 15 hours a week again from impurities. I looked like complete shit but I felt fine.

>>364184

Substitute parking lot with busy intersection, side of road, strangers yard and you have the story of all my arrests. Not like hurt a people or destroyed property. It might have. I don't watch the news. I never have ID on me so I'm always a John Doe until I come out of it and them who I am
>>
Shit Pebblefack - Sat, 27 Oct 2018 19:49:11 EST ID:Z7urRp8r No.364202 Ignore Report Reply
I took a 5oz of delsym and 40 gel caps(210 pounds) along with an 1/8th of shrooms and went Mtn Biking at 3 am. One of the most exhilarating nights of my life. I was tearing up the hillside without a helmet or padding and ended up eating shit on some rocks while going too fast downhill. Rolled over the rocks and got right back up while laughing maniacally and didn't have a scratch on me. I still believe I was protected by a higher power that as I went back to look where I fell and I should have broken a bone at least, rocks were jagged as hell.

There was a time I was on a 5oz delsym and 20 gel caps with a small amount of shrooms around christmas and ended up hiring an escort. Before that happened I was wandering around town barefoot for hours walking the highway and major roads, still dont know where the cops were. Somehow my weed jar shattered and would sound like jingle bells as I walked. Found a santa hat and got really delusional about the spiritual nature of Santa and that the spirit of the holidays(holy spirit in my head at the time) was possessing me. Ended up at the escorts apartment which was legit on Santa Claus lane which tripped me out even harder. She gave me her escort name which was the feminine version of my name. So essentially I became Santa and fucked myself, fuck'n dxm coincidence trips.

Occasionally I trip on 1000+mg dxm and go wandering the parks at night without telling anyone or bringing protection. Mountain Lions n shit but Im too dissociated to care. People have apparently gone missing in the park I wander in too from what I've heard.
>>
Doris Grimbanks - Sat, 27 Oct 2018 20:31:53 EST ID:Bn/kwLBZ No.364203 Ignore Report Reply
>>364202
dissociatives do something to your energy/chi. you sound like a cool dude man, where are you from? I live in NY. DXM also led me to roam around in the woods. thrilling
>>
Reuben Hublingfatch - Sun, 28 Oct 2018 01:31:48 EST ID:TlgL61d8 No.364210 Ignore Report Reply
>>364203
breathwork + dxm and weed bruh trust me
>>
Lillian Cablingforth - Sun, 28 Oct 2018 10:43:36 EST ID:Yyxmjshh No.364217 Ignore Report Reply
>>364009

Used the fuck out of MXE/DCK while I could, lots of fun/weird times but never got in trouble fortunately. The one time I got 3-meo-pcp, however...
I made the fatal mistake of combining it with fucking Amphetamine Sulfate. For a few days in a row. Went to work and everything, I'm a painter/taper and honestly did an amazing job while mega amped up. Running around on staging and everything, never lost my balance.
However, on the 4th day I started hearing the voices :( They were all legit voices of people I knew/worked with, and most of it was straight shit talking me while they were in the next room. Like I never saw anyone actually talk shit, but I heard it constantly just out of my sight, right behind me, etc. Fortunately I never actually confronted anyone about it because even though I was out of my mind I still realized it probably wasn't real.
The super shitty part is this didn't end for about 5 months. Even after flushing all my drugs (including my bupe so I went through WDs and got clean during all this) and being completely sober for most of the time. Constant voices, mostly negative and talking shit about me, some were more positive. The whole time I was pretty damn sure it wasnt real, but holy shit did it suck. Every night trying to go to sleep, nope voices would get louder just to keep me up. At the worst I got 0 sleep for 4 days in a row, while completely sober. I wont get into the details, there was just too much.
I kept going to work for most of this, amazingly nobody ever really said a word about it. I guess I was able to hide it, somehow. I would literally be talking to someone and the voices would be talking shit simultaneously, was really hard not to get distracted and space out. A constant battle with my own damn mind.
Anyways I was super close to checking myself in to a psych ward, after the 4th night of no sleep I actually did go to a hospital, but when it came down to the questions ("Do you have thoughts of hurting yourself or others" "Do you think of starting fires" "Do you hear voices?" etc) I lied and said no. Just told them I was having a wicked bout of insomnia and needed sleep badly, they obviously could tell there was something seriously wrong but let me just try to pass out on the cold hard bed, somehow I managed. Fucking $1500 for that night, no insurance.
Anyways it eventually faded away... thank gawd. I still got triggers occasionally and a voice would intrude now and then for a good 9 months after, but I was able to say "Fuck off goddamnit" and they'd go away. All good now, this all happened summer of 2016. I have even worse depression issues than before, but at least I'm not literally insane anymore.
So yeah... dont fucking mix speed and dissos. Especially after you've already been abusing the fuck out of everything for years beforehand, it will put you over the edge and some people never come back. I was fucking lucky.
>>
Oliver Hallertadge - Sun, 28 Oct 2018 14:12:56 EST ID:VwTlu2aT No.364220 Ignore Report Reply
>>364203
Ny too. Bout to leave to russia tho im that nigga chocobo.. close to albany?
>>
Thomas Clerringsodge - Sun, 28 Oct 2018 17:32:34 EST ID:V4CNXYH/ No.364222 Ignore Report Reply
>>364217
Damn that's crazy. How did it cause it and how did it persist for so long? Glad it slowly wore off after time
>>
Molly Darthall - Mon, 29 Oct 2018 15:41:33 EST ID:Yyxmjshh No.364235 Ignore Report Reply
>>364222
I wish I knew, I mean obviously minimal sleep combined with amphetamine + 3-meo (and LSD, MDMA, heroin, lots of stuff too frequently for a while beforehand) is what caused it but it lasting for sooo damn long while stone cold sober is a mystery to me. Maybe I have/had latent schizo tendencies and it made it come to the surface, but I've never ever had mental issues like that. Not a paranoid or delusional person at all, rather depressive and ADHD but pretty calm and collected overall. Never even had a real bad trip before, and I've done a ton of drugs over the years. Especially after I discovered DNMs, mm good times.

In fact I experimented a little a few months into it, I took a few different substances (including LSD and DCK) and they actually helped the symptoms and improved my mood. I took pretty damn reasonable doses, though. Interestingly, the only drug that seemed to make it worse in any way was weed. I can smoke weed just fine now.

I'll also mention I'm 34, so yeah I learned the hard way that I may be hard headed when it comes to the wackier drugs, but EVERYBODY has a limit.
>>
Molly Darthall - Mon, 29 Oct 2018 15:46:46 EST ID:Yyxmjshh No.364236 Ignore Report Reply
>>364235

I really dont want to get into the details (too long and frankly I dont want to remember) but if you want a general idea of what I experienced look up "gang stalking". I had never even heard or read of it before, but that's what I went through to a T. Except I was fortunate enough to realize it was all in my head, but holy shit was it frustrating and exhausting.
>>
Matilda Goodfield - Mon, 29 Oct 2018 21:10:31 EST ID:Z7urRp8r No.364242 Ignore Report Reply
>>364203
I am from North Cali where its always lit. Cheap/high quality wax allows me to balance out the heavy/dirty vibes people dont like about dxm so I can fuel my manic euphoric escapades.
Dxm changes how your energy works for sure, I could go on about what its done for mine. My neurochemistry is perfect for it to the point that taking dxm makes me a more confident outgoing person that everyone loves. Started getting laid because of how my trips changed me, and with that dxm D wooooo don't get me started on how these girls keep coming back when Im not coming up front kekelekelek.
The draw to the woods is fascinating for me though, always had it on dxm and don't know why.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.