>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated April 10)
Suvenyhoy Flanskrambot Ignore Report Reply
Esther Fushham - Sun, 18 Nov 2018 16:00:33 EST ID:+BObBCKq No.364493
File: 1542574833329.jpg -(4960681B / 4.73MB, 3024x3024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 4960681
Dxm, synthetic cannabinoid, diethyl ether and stimulant induced religious experiences with triangle gods, 12 looping entities, coughgel bundy, and sigma whorlwinds.

TOTAL TEK… tekh is the literal psychosis dehumanizing drug. Good thing I'm nowhere near this depraved when sober.

"She's easy on the eyes but clorox on the mind"

Today I'm going to tell you a story about temples.

This is the Temple of The Morning Star

I used to smoke spice to semen entering a pentagram AIDS metal (DEVO is AIDS rock). Is the pentagram at the top or the bottom of the teepee? Like one of those Necker cube IQ perspective questions. It was like worshiping Figyarnus.

http://niggasin.space/thread/821

This is the Temple of The Sickness. BDSM babies create sigma AIDS metal.

We live in a society tiered by sigmas of both ethical and intellectual functioning. An +/- 85/115IQ thought by a 1sigma individual occurs 68% of the time, a +/- 70/130IQ thought by a 1sigma individual occurs 95% of the time. This also applies to EQ, emotional quotient. When I do a TOTAL BUNDY on a sigma I become approximately 6 sigmas and 6 coughgels from the mean, which is why the experience is so emotionally valuable.

Me to my mom: "Words"
My mom to me: "What were you guys saying"
"You're a hologram!"

Bobstulplob (Bah-Stall-Plav)
The awareness that almost all knowledge is outside of one's own experience
Now what's your tier and faction?

Consciousness fractal examples:
0 Bad -, Figyarnus, Deliriants
11 Good +, Bassyun, Opiods
222 Normie X, Oyhoy, Catholic. Human. Alcohol
3333 Lisserd Δ, Ahkmah, Trianglism. Psychopath. Stimulants
44444 Schizotype ::, OEOEOE, Square Joy. Animals. Weed
5555 AIDS is a pentagram of satanic insects, Rajahkmahraj would support this. Roach. Inhalehoys.
666 Schizophrenia is the star of david, ALL, Hebrew reptiles. Psychedelics
77 SPICEROY SAVES
8 You're a hologram! Sigma achieved! Dissociatives are the drugs of humanoid demigods.

My ability to give fucks about things exists in all 8 tiers of the consciousness fractal.

FULL SCRIPTURE AT thetrigonomicon.tumblr.com
>>
David Clottingtadge - Sun, 18 Nov 2018 17:30:13 EST ID:fe3Q3yl4 No.364494 Ignore Report Reply
ur a dumb fuckin retard, not funny, sigma is bullshit btw

shit is basically serotonin syndrome from pure dxm after repeated use due to the enzymes in the liver being depleted

fuck all you sigma faggots and each and every one of you promoting the dangerous use of dxm
>>
Graham Billingway - Mon, 19 Nov 2018 00:54:02 EST ID:Zy+LM+Fi No.364501 Ignore Report Reply
>>364494
Sup SigmaShaman?
>>
Cornelius Feddleleg - Mon, 19 Nov 2018 23:29:29 EST ID:XCJyh2Vy No.364518 Ignore Report Reply
is that the life force triangle?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKqV_ybCS-I
>>
Henry Lightwater - Thu, 22 Nov 2018 21:31:28 EST ID:w523KT8s No.364555 Ignore Report Reply
>>364501
if I told you I was sigmashaman and still lurk to this day would you believe me?
>>
Isabella Turveyspear - Fri, 23 Nov 2018 00:37:09 EST ID:FKWTDhBk No.364556 Ignore Report Reply
>>364555
the real question is; would I care?
>>
Martin Dallerstock - Fri, 23 Nov 2018 15:25:04 EST ID:2r8EeW41 No.364559 Ignore Report Reply
>>364494
i more or less agree. plateau sigma, iirc, is actually named what it is in reference to the mathematical concept of sigma, meaning to sum up. White named the plateau this because it was the result of the sum of the side effects in combination with how much dxm had to be taken. it doesn't refer to sigma receptors at all, necessarily.

i mean, studies on sigma 1 receptors show that it decreases the amount of dopaminergic activity in the midbrain (well, not just there, but thats where it is relevant), and typically that kind of effect would lead to less hallucinogenesis. i'm not saying that's a hard fact, it's just a general rule of thumb that greater dopaminergic activity leads to more schizophrenic-like side effects. If sigma receptors were responsible for sigma, then you'd expect them to have the opposite effect we observe them having.
>>
John Sugglemitch - Sat, 24 Nov 2018 15:10:24 EST ID:8xj15ucZ No.364564 Ignore Report Reply
>>364559
He called it sigma because it was the overlapping of peaks that ended up at something of a 5th plateau. It's basically just a fancy name for the blackout that comes from staggering high doses. Building up a psychological tolerance while depleting your body's ability to break the shit down. So when your peaks overlap or are used as a jumping off point it makes for a subsequent super high peak. Sigma, the sumation of those doses.
>>
Emma Bommlenatch - Sat, 24 Nov 2018 16:07:45 EST ID:/Eaus0W2 No.364566 Ignore Report Reply
DXO sigma Ki: 118–481 nM
σ1 leads to psychosis via modulation of dopaminergic neurons, but in order to acquire such an accumulation of DXO/ receptor binding you have to do that weird dosing schedule

Coincidentally both the method and the affected receptor have the name sigma. Ok just putting my current belief out there, no idea how accurate it is.
>>
Frederick Climmlewore - Sun, 25 Nov 2018 07:28:43 EST ID:ho48Nqtz No.364580 Ignore Report Reply
>>364559
i got there by accident during a dxm binge... its not pleasant whatsoever, i blacked out (and never even blacked out at 4th plateau before), and had repeated seizures all night.. all regular dxm effects disappeared, and my head heated to ridiculous levels never experienced before in my 150+ previous dxm trips, looking back afterwards, I had all the symptoms of serotonin syndrome, my only explanation is, dxm, when unmetabolized, is an ssri and has much weaker nmda activity, when you reach sigma, you're basically taking an ssri overdose, and thats fucking gay and retarded and these dumb jolly african-americans glorify it like uber-hipsters even though drinking cough syrup isnt hipster enough for them.

sigma is retarded and if you fry your brain doing it its ur own fault, i feel that's the closest to death ive ever come from any drug experience, and im baffled that i survived
>>
Beatrice Wibblesurk - Mon, 26 Nov 2018 15:06:05 EST ID:Z7urRp8r No.364593 Ignore Report Reply
>>364580
Thats why you dont binge to get to sigma like a dumbdumb. Using a poli+hbr dosing combo is the easiest method to fux with your peaks enough that you enter a low sigma state after about 6-8 hours. Nothing beats that manic feeling and that frequency that rings in the middle of your head. Its like your vision stops going double and focuses only to start vibrating to the point that its just as hard to see. I only sigma at night when its cold as a cooling system to the overclock Im putting on my system, always carrying water. Had a sensation like dmt rush up my spine while meditating in said sigma once.

Honestly nothing beats sigma now. I only use dxm in low doses with other drugs or in large doses around 1.2-1.4g for sigma. Low dose dxm is just chasing the dragon. Sigma is riding the dragon itself. Not everyone can handle being a dragon slayer ;)
>>
Clara Cuvingpene - Mon, 26 Nov 2018 16:42:12 EST ID:Y8Ew2/KU No.364594 Ignore Report Reply
1543268532676.png -(1656895B / 1.58MB, 1136x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>364580
Dxm is an Sri not an ssri btw. Also cursive died on the Vegas strip for your sins praise the lard.
>>
Clara Cuvingpene - Mon, 26 Nov 2018 17:06:03 EST ID:Y8Ew2/KU No.364598 Ignore Report Reply
1543269963676.jpg -(26028B / 25.42KB, 225x225) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>364580
Serotonin syndrome isn’t sigma but SS does essentially feel like your dying. Good for you me and many others who have experienced it it’s actually very hard to die from. That won’t stop every cell in your body from thinking this is the end oh noes Though.
That being said that doesn’t stop retarded idiots like
>>364593 from showing up and pretending they are hacking their brains into a secret mystical Jesus like consciousness by doing Xof this Y amounts of times while shitting in a McDonald’s fry box and huffing jenk.

Let’s get real for a sec your doing getting high on dxm period. There’s no secret club dislluminati type bullshit going on. Sure there’s a variance in the types of experience that one can have depending on the person, dose, and tolerance. But secret Easter egg drug states don’t exist just because you say so.

That’s like saying to a weed smoker. Hey guys I just got high smoking a fat dab and I got this weird slow-mo slideshow type of experience where it felt almost as if I was watching a movie of my life but instead of continuous fluid frames I would view one frame then the movie would skip half a second to a second forward stop on another frame view that frame and repeat in a weird slow chopped up version of life.

Shit guise I just entered the elisusive slideshow zone a special place you can only reach if you smoke half a gram of grandaddy purp shatter out of 3 foot bong with a dome less nail while listening to BoB Marley Jammin
>>
Matilda Dronkinstid - Mon, 26 Nov 2018 22:28:49 EST ID:El2PEU89 No.364602 Ignore Report Reply
>>364593
oh do I miss the days when that amount of dxm would take me to the brink. now, that's barely a 3rd plat.
after enough time, all of your dosing patterns lose relevance
>>
Isabella Decklestat - Tue, 27 Nov 2018 01:37:50 EST ID:0XRWrM8x No.364603 Ignore Report Reply
>>364598
hahaha THANK YOU.

brightened up my day.
>>
Charles Dillywater - Fri, 30 Nov 2018 07:34:49 EST ID:76gXaXcy No.364646 Ignore Report Reply
>>364493
i dont understand.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.