>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated April 10)
Dogs on ketamine Ignore Report Reply
Polly Nickledock - Thu, 13 Dec 2018 12:12:03 EST ID:40X/qzgd No.364822
File: 1544721123594.jpg -(437539B / 427.28KB, 2005x1560) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 437539
Anyone have any idea what would happen to a dog on a good amount of ketamine- my mom's dog got attacked by another dog and they gave him ket in the hospital. Can dogs k-hole? According to my mom he didn't even recognize her but once the ket and painkillers wore off he seems fairly normal. So yeah, how do you think ket would affect a dog?

Pic related- the k-holed dog in question (don't worry he's ok now)
>>
Caroline Connerbon - Thu, 13 Dec 2018 12:54:12 EST ID:Bn/kwLBZ No.364823 Ignore Report Reply
>>364822
I don't recommend it. Why would an animal want to trip? Their consciousness is already so much more in tune with nature. You could probably fuck their mind up.. I can't say that there's a great risk of that but I believe it's a possibility. Drugs can mess people up if they don't have strong minds or if they're already afflicted by disorders like depressed thoughts or anger issues, etc. Of course they can help as well but it depends on the person place and time. Maybe get him stoned if you're that worried about him being relaxed.
>>
Simon Sigglefoot - Thu, 13 Dec 2018 15:30:53 EST ID:llH/f/lz No.364825 Ignore Report Reply
>>364823
Vets regularly give animals ket. I believe PCP is used sometimes too. It just anesthetizes them and then they come down, i reckon similar to humans. Its not like the dogs are blowing rails every night, its just brief medical sessions
>>
Simon Sigglefoot - Thu, 13 Dec 2018 15:40:28 EST ID:llH/f/lz No.364826 Ignore Report Reply
>>364823
Also like you said dogs are pretty uninhibited by human constructs. They're more in tune with nature therefore they know how to let go better and they're fairly dumb so they wouldnt run the risk of overthinking the trip. They're the ultimate wooks

But seriously dont give your animals ketamine, leave it to the professionals. If you're a vet and you want to put fido in a k hole in the comfort of your own home I wont judge
>>
John Fobberson - Wed, 20 Feb 2019 18:08:46 EST ID:Uw3c8pQE No.364830 Ignore Report Reply
My cat got ketamine as an anaesthetic for surgery.

After she woke up she was a bit wobbly for a few hours.
>>
James Blatherridge - Thu, 21 Feb 2019 16:58:13 EST ID:unEe+wqL No.364846 Ignore Report Reply
>>364823
Please dont get your dog stoned, i think marijuana can kill dogs.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.