>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated April 10)
Nitrous + DXM Ignore Report Reply
Eugene Settingwill - Wed, 13 Mar 2019 11:44:48 EST ID:2uf5fmsi No.365104
File: 1552491888483.jpg -(88216B / 86.15KB, 600x475) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 88216
anyone have experience with this combo? ive used both individually but never together. plan on doing a mid 2nd plat. dose, 300mg, and using nitrous on the peak
>>
Cedric Pittbury - Wed, 13 Mar 2019 11:47:06 EST ID:u9Mc2yxv No.365105 Ignore Report Reply
>>365104

Yeah i did it. It's good and you can hole with this combo. But i adivse you to add weed to the combo if you really want to get as much out of this combo as possible.
>>
Eugene Settingwill - Wed, 13 Mar 2019 11:50:01 EST ID:2uf5fmsi No.365106 Ignore Report Reply
>>365105
dont really enjoy weed, gives me a lot of anxiety.
how much nitrous did you use while on dxm? normally i go through whippets pretty fast. would that be fine or should i slow down?
>>
Cedric Pittbury - Wed, 13 Mar 2019 12:30:50 EST ID:u9Mc2yxv No.365109 Ignore Report Reply
>>365106
i just did them whenever i felt like it. Like going through maybe 50 whippets in a few hours. You can do as much as you please, not like you can die or have damage from nitrous. Just be sure you are sitting or laying down, and consume safely, because you can hole this way and suffocation or injury from falling is a bigger risk than with no2 on it's own.

also i can relate with weed is too much anxiety. i was a 5-10time/day smoker back then, but now the anxiety just doesn't worth it, only when i do some benzo with it.
>>
Eugene Settingwill - Wed, 13 Mar 2019 12:48:42 EST ID:2uf5fmsi No.365110 Ignore Report Reply
>>365109
sounds good, just gotta wait for usps to deliver my shit.
and yeah i used to like weed as a teenager, but after some time it made me very anxious. even after 8 years off of it, smoking it now doesnt feel too good still
>>
Nicholas Moblingson - Thu, 14 Mar 2019 05:43:38 EST ID:d4RZ2ug/ No.365130 Ignore Report Reply
I did this combo many times. During those days, I liked to use the DXM trip as a base, add other drugs, and see what I could make of it. Like the other guy (and probably most people here), I think weed is great with DXM - maybe even for you (I stopped liking it alone after a certain point, for similar reasons, but as an intensifier for other drugs, it was often okay). I can see why you wouldn't want to jeopardize your trip, though.

For me, damiana had a unique (and colorful) interaction with DXM. Go buy it for two bucks from an herbalist, definitely makes the trip interesting again if smoked after the peak. Much milder than weed (in fact, I used it as a litmus test on various drugs to see whether it'd be safe to try adding something to the stack). It was only really useful on other drugs (much like nitrous), but the color it added to a DXM trip was cool and impossible to describe.

I used nitrous past the peak for the same reason at similar dosages, just trying to keep things interesting. It's a great combo, lasts for much longer (at least subjectively) than nitrous alone. Each nitrous hit resulted in a "mini trip" that sent me... somewhere else... for maybe ten minutes. Maybe it was less than that, I don't know. It was not uncomfortable, very much worth doing - tripped out for that length of time, then it slowly wore off and returned me to DXM.
>>
Walter Huzzlekack - Fri, 15 Mar 2019 02:26:59 EST ID:BxHE9PpP No.365148 Ignore Report Reply
It's a little redundant but definitely a very strong trip, as always with nitrous being on something else extends the effects nicely, whereas as you might know nitrous alone is sort of a waste, and it's not good to waste seeing how expensive it is... I would actually say don't wait for the peak, dip a toe in early when the DXM first starts making its presence known for some interesting enhancement. How many chargers do you have? Again as always you're going to want to do a fuckton once you get started lol
>>
Henry Pickridge - Fri, 15 Mar 2019 13:24:34 EST ID:2uf5fmsi No.365156 Ignore Report Reply
>>365148
have 120 8g chargers arriving in a few hours. not too worried about wasting them, i agree its not worth doing alone so im ok with blowing a bunch while on dxm.
i was gonna wait for the peak yeah, but ill try it as i come up. is it likely the nitrous will effect the nausea at all? i usually get some nausea, sometimes vomitting, during the dxm comeup.
>>
Alice Tootshit - Sat, 16 Mar 2019 00:09:20 EST ID:wZvF5Dzx No.365164 Ignore Report Reply
I never noticed n2o actually synergizing with any other disso. It's just the normal whippet effect stacked on top of whatever else I'm on. Sucks because everyone makes it sound like a lifechanging experience.
>>
Oliver Soblingmudge - Sat, 16 Mar 2019 16:17:43 EST ID:2uf5fmsi No.365181 Ignore Report Reply
>>365164
yeah wasnt too great. was interesting but nitrous doesnt really seem like its worth the money

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.