>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated April 10)
Trippiquette Ignore Report Reply
Barnaby Girringfuck - Thu, 14 Mar 2019 17:44:10 EST ID:+y5AJZLx No.365134
File: 1552599850915.jpg -(162901B / 159.08KB, 1200x1201) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 162901
Heya /dis./

I want to grasp at the long-gone magic that DXM used to give me. Unfortunately, the type of person I am is not a restrained one. I indulge heavily when I find something I like, and usually end up riding the stimulus train into the ground. I'm continuing tonight in this spirit. SO my point is, when you guys dose do you ever have a sort of goal or plan for the event? I mean something tangible that carries through the trip into your daily life.

I guess I do this because it used to be so fun... There's nostalgia in it for me as I took the dex route starting around age 17. DXM folk - do you feel like your emotions are more natural while on it? I'm worried that I can't express myself organically without it anymore... Like I'm a jaded husk and I don't really feel emotions the same way... Shit, this isn't QQing I just want y'all to understand where I'm coming from.

Do any of you lovely gents have advice for me? I'm going to generally keep to the routine (music and writing) but I'm looking for pre-drop tips that I can try tonight. I suppose I'll drink a bit of grapefruit juice FWIW, but what do you guys like to do? I just feel like I'm spinning my wheels with no interest in driving something else.

>TLDR; Productive/novel trip activities and techniques!

I'll share something to help start it. I like to write stuff down. I keep a notepad open on my laptop to log everything during these events for fun. I recommend it! Read back through them when you're sober (or not w/e) for a laugh. Thanks for your time and consideration, /dis/!
>>
Angus Gommlebed - Thu, 14 Mar 2019 19:16:00 EST ID:wZvF5Dzx No.365135 Ignore Report Reply
Lately I've been using 1st plats for making music. When I'm sober I don't have a creative/inventive bone in my body but a little DXM makes bits of songs pop into my head in vivid detail with all the instruments in play. I have a chorus right now that I recorded when I was dex'd and I've been trying to figure out how to build a song around it but like I said, I literally can't create anything sober. I think I'll try to put it together this weekend when I get some more DXM flowing through my bloodstream.
>>
Lillian Feppersot - Fri, 15 Mar 2019 00:46:49 EST ID:bTI8z+o9 No.365144 Ignore Report Reply
Often I trip with a specific problem, issue, dilemma or thing to think about. But lately I have been spending too much time experimenting (with redosing, the difference between Robocough and other formulations etc) to care.
>>
Archie Pickway - Fri, 15 Mar 2019 04:44:01 EST ID:d4RZ2ug/ No.365151 Ignore Report Reply
My best trips were in some exotic places. A barrier island where the highway had been washed out: a broken road with the ocean yards to either side, stretching for 50 miles. Freshwater springs. Colorado mountains, near a glacier.

The magic feels like a veil being lifted from your eyes - seeing something for the first time, with the intensity you felt as a kid. You can get that - briefly, without drugs - through peak experiences. If you're tripping, the right amount of drugs and some novelty will do. There's probably not any magic left in your house, so leave it. Ideally with friends, so you feel safe. Go somewhere beautiful and isolated. Take some trips aids - water, intensifier drugs, phone/pen and paper, etc.

Maybe the novelty you're looking for is... novelty.
>>
Eliza Dagglestone - Fri, 15 Mar 2019 06:07:49 EST ID:IK/1seIH No.365153 Ignore Report Reply
I have spent several high plateau trips watching Koyanasiquatsi and Baraka. They were truly life altering moments. I just wish I could remember more about that first year of discovering DXM because that was an amazing time. I wasn't smoking any weed during that time and had just started taking Zoloft for depression. It was the first medication that I was trying and it worked wonders so I am certain that it contributed greatly to the intensity of my trips because only 600mls would have me near sigma level and the lower doses were also bloody amazing. I was studying programming at tafe and I would read a lot of Stephen king stories on the train so the day after my DXM experiences I would have such a beautiful afterglow that was wonderful for the train ride and reading.
So blissful but alas I overdid it and didn't follow the week per plat so I lost the magic soon after and haven't been able to get it back although I still greatly enjoy doing it but these days I am more weary about my health and things are just different now to how they were then but I will never forget those first times of doing it.
>>
Cedric Fuckingwell - Fri, 15 Mar 2019 20:43:23 EST ID:S8V3jqyX No.365159 Ignore Report Reply
>>365153
Inuyasha is one which used to get recommended as sumat to watch when /dis/
>>
Charlotte Minninghot - Fri, 15 Mar 2019 21:29:28 EST ID:+y5AJZLx No.365161 Ignore Report Reply
1552699768510.jpg -(9630B / 9.40KB, 300x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>365134
Thanks for the responses, y'all. I had some fun at a local park now I'm thinking of making some music but not sure yet. I decided to actually lower the dose instead of keeping it around 750mg. It seems to be working just as well anyway. Ah the feeling of being myself again. It's weird. Anyway let's recycle the thread or at least try to keep it useful. I miss human interaction oddly enough. It always seems better on low doses of DXM. High doses superfuck my language abilities lol.
>>
Isabella Dartfield - Fri, 15 Mar 2019 21:37:32 EST ID:qOTw+k21 No.365162 Ignore Report Reply
1552700252615.gif -(1697788B / 1.62MB, 540x540) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I'm not very experienced but I've done it about 4 times over the last 3 months (and like 5 times a few years ago) and maybe this is just me, but the music I was listening to shot me to outer space. In my experience, music like this can really enhance the dxm experience like nothing else. Specifically:
Busse Woods - Acid King (sample https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAKlZSahUTg)
Phaedra - Tangerine dream
Amanita - Bardo Pond (sample https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mYcSix1_Pk)
Playing With Fire - Spacemen 3 (sample https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SknugTfk010)

I feel like being alone really enhances the trip to me as well.
>>
Charlotte Minninghot - Fri, 15 Mar 2019 23:41:34 EST ID:+y5AJZLx No.365163 Ignore Report Reply
>>365162
That .gif is making my trip better. Thanks dude!
>>
Ernest Shakestone - Sat, 16 Mar 2019 05:15:23 EST ID:BCDuZkQ1 No.365170 Ignore Report Reply
>>365153
I know I've seen you here many times. 'Qatsi didn't quite hit the spot, Baraka had some deeply beautiful moments... but my first love was Chronos, and the last was Samsara.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.