>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated April 10)
DXM Therapy Ignore Report Reply
Eliza Bummlesteck - Thu, 14 Mar 2019 20:40:49 EST ID:oGF6/J7K No.365138
File: 1552610449865.jpg -(20819B / 20.33KB, 301x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 20819
DXM is legitimately therapeutic.. I've been feeling down for months and months. I took just one bottle of CVS Tussin, 350mg.. and I was in such a clear minded and "sober" state compared to my normal self. I was able to think clearly about my life and realize how not serious most of what I considered my major problems to be.

Now obviously I can't just take DXM everyday, not because I don't like being high, but because the added chemicals in the syrup form would probably be horrible for health, and DXM on it's own probably is not a drug that can be used long term with limited side effects such as mj.

I still want to access this drug therapeutically.. I was thinking of taking it with a massive dose of weed, I have a low tolerance so I can just smoke a lot more than normal. I'm imagining the disassociation will protect me from any psychosis from the weed and if worse comes to worse, I can dose some kratom to make my mood better. Weed + DXM I'm thinking because weed can help take you to dark places in your mind, usually when I take it on it's own it just disturbs me and leaves me scared for the rest of the experience, but on DXM it may help me casually observe instead of being affected.

Does it stop with weed? Can I take LSD with DXM? DMT?
>>
Caroline Crubblebanks - Thu, 14 Mar 2019 21:02:55 EST ID:Y8Ew2/KU No.365139 Ignore Report Reply
1552611775301.jpg -(22013B / 21.50KB, 236x418) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>365138
A warning from the Cosmic Coincidence Center:

It reads.../Dis/ nooblet please combine dissociatives and psychedelics only if you want to reach the next level. Be careful them who enter may not be the one who leave.

Sincerely CCC
>>
Lillian Feppersot - Fri, 15 Mar 2019 00:51:07 EST ID:bTI8z+o9 No.365145 Ignore Report Reply
I've done some experimenting with DXM and LSA, if there were more interest I would make a thread about it with suggested doses etc. However one thing of note is that many times it seems very NOT RECREATIONAL and its felt like a 'temporary super-nootropic' rather than a 'trip'.
>>
Phyllis Sinnerridge - Fri, 15 Mar 2019 01:53:55 EST ID:8RMk9nFS No.365147 Ignore Report Reply
1552629235690.jpg -(63980B / 62.48KB, 750x733) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>365139

I second this. LSDXM is some serious fucking shit, throw some nitrous into the mix and watch the illusion dissolve in front of you.
>>
Walter Huzzlekack - Fri, 15 Mar 2019 02:35:19 EST ID:BxHE9PpP No.365149 Ignore Report Reply
Less is probably more when it comes to effects of this nature, with all drugs not just DXM, although potentially more so with DXM.. I find that DXM overpowers weed completely and the weed just enhances the visuals and tendency to focus on music and similar, and if you're looking for the introspection cannabis can bring it's better to take only cannabis. DXM gets a lot weirder and deeper than weed and I've found it has more of a "forced" positive effect instead of making you realize something that could be put into words like you often will from cannabis. Gives you some energy or adds to mental resilience maybe. Taking it too often absolutely will make you go insane however, I've ran into a few heavy users and read the stories of many more who were clearly fucked in the head from overuse, and if you already go "psychotic" from weed you're probably more prone to ending up like that guy from the erowid report where he had some kind of massive bug out and was living in a hotel watching fear and loathing everyday and telling everyone he was going to move to LA and become an actor
>>
Fanny Buzzshit - Fri, 15 Mar 2019 15:34:04 EST ID:lHyphRwj No.365157 Ignore Report Reply
Just saying that DXM and DMT is the single most intense hallucinogenic experience of my life .

It was just amazing insanity.
>>
Oliver Habberbine - Tue, 19 Mar 2019 18:26:33 EST ID:Sl/e0HG4 No.365235 Ignore Report Reply
>>365138
DXM and Mushrooms was one of the most powerful trips of my life.
Would definitely recommend. I've also combined DXM and LSD and that also was incredibly prolific in terms of visuals and thoughts.
I saw a portal open, a green dragon fly out, it flew across my desk infront of my monitor right into another portal and left. All while my eyes were open. It's a different experience for everyone. I enjoyed mine though.

>>365139
This man speaks the truth. This is not for someone who is inexperienced to psychedelics and dissociatives. The one person who enters may not be the same who returns.
>>
Fucking Hommlewater - Fri, 22 Mar 2019 09:24:16 EST ID:bpUWhcaG No.365267 Ignore Report Reply
>>365138
that fucking album man, props

nb
>>
Augustus Tootwell - Fri, 22 Mar 2019 11:19:13 EST ID:nE08s+pN No.365270 Ignore Report Reply
>>365235
>>365139
can you guys elaborate more? are personality changes common?
>>
Doris Bardfuck - Fri, 22 Mar 2019 12:59:40 EST ID:KRBQNTrZ No.365272 Ignore Report Reply
>>365270

Yes. A psychedelic plus a dissociative is worlds different from a heroic dose of a psychedelic or dissociative on its own. Sometimes you will just never be the same.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.