>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated April 10)
I did DPH+DXM in class, it was a trip Ignore Report Reply
Basil Derryhall - Sat, 16 Mar 2019 00:41:06 EST ID:hAL2+wNZ No.365165
File: 1552711266971.jpg -(68672B / 67.06KB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 68672
So before y'all mofockas judge my ass, just know I'm a bored dude who lives in a small town. Some of y'all need to loosen up tbqh, nothing wrong with tripping in class as long as you don't fuck up and do some dumb shit. What else am I supposed to do? LOL I figured why not improve the scool day and downed some bottles of Robitussin (Like 400 ml or some shit) and did 550 of DPH. I figured I could play it off since I always am sucking on a dab pen or vaping weed in class anyway lmfao (Im in college btw)

So let's just say it was a grand old time! HAHA! And what inspired this brilliant idea?? Well drugs DUH. I was already high and htought it'd be fun. And hey, what did the mayans say anyway right? "Seize the day" so I did. The story starts back in my room. I had collected a few plastic bags full of Robitussin AKA DXM AKA Robotripping. I also had some Robocough. Might as well call me Robo-cop!

So any way, I decide to chug the DXM and DPH and head for my economics class. The first thing I notice is that I'm walking a little friggin funny. Like my feet felt mufuggin heavy, like I was walking through quicksand mixed with melted marshmallows. I also start to notice a double vision effect across my vision, and colors look off, like darker or somehow everything had the contrast turned up to 100. I also noticed my dong felt funny. I felt a bit horny but that's life. So after that, I kept walking and noticed every so often I'd hear an auditory moan or someone yelling my name which would trip me out but I'd ignore it. Sometimes I'd see some spiders or weird shapes scurrying out of the corner of my eye but I'd ignore it sometimes it was hard tho but yeah, eventually after what felt like 1000 years I got to my boring ol' class with my professor Ms. Sweet Titties. (That's what I like to call her... well not to her face) So I take my seat but sort of stumble a bit and sort of pretend to dab but nobody laughs so I just laugh really loudly and people give me a weird look. I just say "Sorry I am fuckin baked like a cake!" a little too loudly and my professor then asks me to repeat myself. I tell her "I just ate some fuckin cake..." and silence. Then a few people chuckled. She says "Carrying on then" and goes back to rambling on about some boring ass shit I think I caught about 12% of the topic we were discussing but mostly was focused on the tiles on the floor, kept itching my legs and the worst was when the hallucinations got worse and sometimes I'd see my friend (Who was not present at the time) start talking to me beside me so I'd carry on a convo with him and then the nigga disappears while I'm mid-sentence. It got so bad, I kept telling myself it was fake but eventually a girl asked me if I was okay, (I'm still not convinced she's real) and told her to go bowling. She gave me a weird ass look and sat back down. I managed to keep it mostly together until near the last part of class when we were note-taking and I sort of had a mini panic attack and started freaking out but kept it together by going on my phone and looking up pictures of sloths (They looked distorted to me though, and every so often kept seeing more spiders) I felt one crawl up my sock and dropped my phone but still managed to only scream a little bit. Eventually class was done, thank fucking buddha bro. I ran out of there like Usain Bolt and then sat on this very comfy couch in the library for a few hours and forgot about my other class.
>>
Albert Bizzletet - Sat, 16 Mar 2019 08:56:43 EST ID:3wwqvL/Y No.365174 Ignore Report Reply
is this pasta
>>
Martin Sonningstane - Sat, 16 Mar 2019 14:34:51 EST ID:Yt9yVif4 No.365179 Ignore Report Reply
1552761291808.jpg -(19787B / 19.32KB, 236x332) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>365165
>
So before y'all mofockas judge my ass, just know I'm a bored dude who lives in a small town. Some of y'all need to loosen up tbqh, nothing wrong with tripping in class as long as you don't fuck up and do some dumb shit.
you're the one who went on a preemptive rant about how much people need to loosen up nigga
>>
Clara Simblefotch - Sat, 16 Mar 2019 19:29:44 EST ID:Bg0a/6o8 No.365182 Ignore Report Reply
1552778984027.jpg -(46704B / 45.61KB, 720x712) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>told her to go bowling

lmao, fantastic way to tell someone to fuck off
>>
Charlotte Blackfoot - Sat, 16 Mar 2019 20:47:05 EST ID:AD41ewR/ No.365183 Ignore Report Reply
>>365179
its even more funny that you are actually serious
and the way how you handled the ordinary question if you are ok? fucking genius my man
>>
Sidney Criblinghood - Sun, 17 Mar 2019 18:35:22 EST ID:xGndPds6 No.365189 Ignore Report Reply
>>365165
>this entire post
couldn't make it halfway, god damn underage zoomers are insufferable
>>
Lillian Drommlecocke - Mon, 18 Mar 2019 00:57:06 EST ID:DCHv/Zjv No.365192 Ignore Report Reply
Why even go to class if you're gonna trip
>>
Shitting Lightshaw - Mon, 18 Mar 2019 14:04:53 EST ID:/y6ebfcN No.365201 Ignore Report Reply
the only thing remotely valuable about this post is your picture of big ants
>>
Walter Mishfoot - Tue, 19 Mar 2019 04:59:36 EST ID:+y5AJZLx No.365220 Ignore Report Reply
>>365192
All these things but I wanna read more stories of bad decisions
>>
Fucking Channinghall - Wed, 27 Mar 2019 00:30:02 EST ID:XCJyh2Vy No.365494 Ignore Report Reply
1553661002225.jpg -(73584B / 71.86KB, 643x820) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
this is bait, right

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.