>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated April 10)
can someone help answer these questions? Ignore Report Reply
Beatrice Shakegold - Sat, 23 Mar 2019 15:25:45 EST ID:r+T0CuG9 No.365330
File: 1553369145420.jpg -(28358B / 27.69KB, 450x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 28358
anyone know if these gels are able to be extracted with the ammonia and naptha method if you crush them into a liquid? you hear about people using syrup. so before the lemon juice or citric acid its just freebase thats strong then hbr? is it ok to just try to evaporate the naptha or is there something special i should do so its not poison. if i put it in citric acid can i evaporate that shit and would it be different enough to where theres any point in that?

i mean its dxm hbr and Coconut oil, FD&C blue no. 1, FD&C red no. 40, gelatin, glycerin, mannitol, pharmaceutical ink, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propyl gallate, propylene glycol, sorbitol, sorbitol anhydrides, water.

all that other shit worth removing? thats only 15 mg of the gel. i could just suck it up and swallow them i suppose. is that extract worth doing with syrup? is it just me or did they decrease the potency of that shit by like half recently????? maybe i was getting something different.
>>
Beatrice Shakegold - Sat, 23 Mar 2019 15:41:57 EST ID:r+T0CuG9 No.365331 Ignore Report Reply
will the dxm separate from the from the amonia like coconut oil and water?
>>
Beatrice Shakegold - Sat, 23 Mar 2019 16:54:44 EST ID:r+T0CuG9 No.365335 Ignore Report Reply
im serious id whip up a fat batch of this IIIIFFFFF it works so please let me know?!
>>
Charles Hengerpodge - Sat, 23 Mar 2019 21:42:37 EST ID:r+T0CuG9 No.365345 Ignore Report Reply
lol i dont really care thatt much id be careful and not go crazy with it like they want you to do (i want to too) i can just do it the normal way obviously itd just be nice to know im sure itd be nice to have make things a lot easier if thats not too weird? i like the purity and convenience
>>
Fucking Sarringhedge - Sun, 24 Mar 2019 16:55:29 EST ID:uPd8s8hc No.365371 Ignore Report Reply
>>365330
this is a pain in the ass at best and a waste of time money and drugs at worst. i actually tried this so i can share a little. basically you can separate either parts of the inactives or if you want something more technically tricky you could use multiple solvents to remove most of that. honestly though looking at the convoluted list of ingredients im not sure which solvents id pick. oh wow im retard, maybe its way easier than i thought.

just thinking aloud here but if you used enough of those and just diluted the syrup inside a crazy amount i wonder if you could just base the dxm out with ammonium hydroxide or naoh or similar and just filter the freebase from the water. you wouldn't remove everything of course but afaik most of that should be miscible/soluble with water and so should stay in suspension while dxm freebase is removed as filtrate.

what i do know for sure though is that if you combine a dxm poli extraction with the op-cola method from opi itll dissolve the polistyrex but that takes 6-24 hours depending on acid used and concentration. on opi we dissolve the not really new op formulation in just some coke and since coke is so acidic it makes it largely ir just like would happen over time in the stomach. this same method could definitely be used to make the poli ir if thats more your thing
>>
Matilda Turveyman - Sun, 24 Mar 2019 21:41:08 EST ID:7uVdNXwc No.365405 Ignore Report Reply
Just swallow them homie. I down 75-90 of those within 45 minutes on a regular basis and don't puke.
>>
Walter Billingstock - Mon, 25 Mar 2019 11:01:10 EST ID:OoMgiDDf No.365430 Ignore Report Reply
>>365371
It's not hard to do but he'd be wasting his money on that Walmart stuff. There's a dxm and guaf syrup he can buy at the dollar tree which makes for the cheapest dollar for dollar extraction and dxm experience even accounting for yield loss. Its not hard, just use the agent lemon technique and do a mirror dot test on your solvent but VM&P naphtha works fine.
>>
Sidney Hurrycocke - Mon, 25 Mar 2019 12:49:53 EST ID:r+T0CuG9 No.365431 Ignore Report Reply
>>365430
I actually starting thinking that again i could just do that
>>
Edward Closhforth - Wed, 27 Mar 2019 18:07:22 EST ID:HUMKk9rp No.365538 Ignore Report Reply
>>365431
go to the dollar tree and look for these pills their the same as walmart shit about 10 15mg for a buck.
>>
Simon Blundlestutch - Wed, 27 Mar 2019 19:54:31 EST ID:OoMgiDDf No.365539 Ignore Report Reply
>>365538
Yeah but if you extract the syrup properly its a really smooth DXM experience. Probably even better than robocough honestly but it's a little work. Either way you are right. I mean it's not like I don't have 3 grams of DXM in gel caps squirreled away for safe keeping. Then again I don't usually binge on the shit and I've been dosing like 100-200mg a day to see how it works nootropicly or as an antidepressant.
>>
Beatrice Punnerworth - Thu, 28 Mar 2019 00:37:58 EST ID:U1mMXU8H No.365545 Ignore Report Reply
That sounds pretty impractical, I'd just take out the liquid from the gels into a solution. That way at least you take out the gelatin and stuff so it's easier on your stomach

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.