Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

DXM and Pregabalin or Gabapentin

- Thu, 11 Jul 2019 23:20:59 EST bTI8z+o9 No.367368
File: 1562901659694.jpg -(161053B / 157.28KB, 1024x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. DXM and Pregabalin or Gabapentin
Are you aware of this combo? I am pretty experienced with it and have extensive notes on it. It can be really euphoric and really visual. It's unknown how toxic it is. The synergy is really interesting. Also Pregabalin/Gabapentin it seems can be combined with almost anything. It's a bit mysterious.
>>
Sidney Papperlock - Sat, 13 Jul 2019 04:01:51 EST s/LsdI2k No.367384 Reply
>>367368
I'd be a bit wary of this combination. I'm not sure how similar the drug experiences of pregabalin and gabapentin are to phenibut, but it's considered a gabapentinoid and they all 3 at least share their primary mechanism of action, being potent blockers of α2δ subunit-containing VDCCs. The main difference between the latter and the former two is phenibut's additional effects as a GABA-B agonist.

In my experience, phenibut and DXM is a terrible combination... which was the opposite of what I expected since both substances, ime, combine very well with essentially everything. The result of taking them was awful, with me the spins very violently, absolutely zero physical coordination, feeling terrible in general, and being fairly nauseous. I wound up laying in bed listening to the same 3 songs on repeat because I felt too terrible to do anything else, couldn't actually move anywhere if I wanted to anyway and I was trying to minimize the spins, and I couldn't begin to try and see the screen even if I tried (far worse than what normally happens on DXM, I was totally legally blind), so I just laid there feeling god awful for what felt like an eternity but was actually more like 6 hours.

Granted, I had taken 900mg DXM and 3 or so grams of phenibut at the time. I have a megatolerance to DXM, with little to no real impaired coordination from 900mg by itself (HBr, if it was poli I could take over 1400mg without my coordination being significantly impaired) so the fact I had not just impaired coordination, but seriously zero coordination at all should give you an idea of just how impairing the combination was.

Now, I've taken DXM plenty of times on the daily amounts of phenibut I take, but I usually purposefully take less around the times I plan on tripping because I don't really like how it makes the trip feel as much. It's not terrible or particularly unenjoyable, just not nearly as good as it would otherwise be. For reference I normally take 600-900mg phenibut when I wake up, then another 300-600mg about 8-12 hours later. I usually take 600mg DXM HBr minimum, and usually go for that amount and at times 900mg as well.
>>
Sidney Papperlock - Sat, 13 Jul 2019 04:06:09 EST s/LsdI2k No.367385 Reply
>>367384
Also important to note about the last bit is that I said the amounts of phenibut I take daily--I now have a large tolerance to phenibut as well. So, given that, there's no telling how much that plays a role in the smaller amount of phenibut being okay to take with it.

Surely your mileage will vary, but I at least wanted to put this information out there for anybody who might be curious and are aware that phenibut is a gabapentinoid and decide to try the combination taking large or even moderate dosages of both (or at least moderate to large doses of phenibut). If you do that, you are going to have a bad time.
>>
Doris Clublingworth - Sat, 13 Jul 2019 09:42:19 EST nSOxJ76Z No.367386 Reply
>>367368
Tried this, got semi delerious nods and the worst fucking motion sickness and nausea. Had some good conversations with friends who weren't there. Would have been fun if very different to a normal DXM trip if it hadn't been dow the awdul nausea and/or vomiting every time I moved my head too fast
>>
Beatrice Cluvinghall - Sat, 13 Jul 2019 16:33:10 EST 5oPjdcWs No.367402 Reply
>>367368
IME Pregabalin potentiates DXM quite a bit. IDK the mechanism of action for that though.
>>
Albert Pockway - Sat, 13 Jul 2019 21:18:51 EST 1tpnrEB8 No.367409 Reply
>>367368
Gabapentin and DeX is amazing I'm glad I'm not the only one who has experienced this
>>
Rebecca Pittdale - Sun, 14 Jul 2019 17:56:53 EST mjRn9Jat No.367425 Reply
>>367368 Made a beer feel like 5, take it easy and go small first due to respiratory depressant effects (i think?)

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.