>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

little experiment

- Mon, 10 Jun 2019 03:15:02 EST 3jTm8tij No.366942
File: 1560150902363.jpg -(71434B / 69.76KB, 540x506) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. little experiment
So I've been on Buproprion for just short of a week now and it has some very weird drug interactions. Among other things, it's a CYP2D6 inhibitor, which from what I've read changes the way DXM is metabolized, greatly increasing the ratio of DXMXO, leading to a much stronger, more dangerous trip.

Now I have not heard a single good thing about this combination but I have this bottle of Delsym I already bought like a month ago and there's no scenario where I wouldn't take this shit

I've heard people going balls deep into it and just ending up in the hospital, well I've already been in the psych ward 3 times in the last year and I'd like not to be there a 4th time.

I've heard people getting recreational effects from even therapeutic doses online, so I think this as good a time of any to try to reach the so-called infrasigma.

I think I have everything going for me to do so, a potentiator, plenty of DXM and it's in an extended release format, which in my experience has given me trips half as strong but twice as long.

So, all of this said, I am going to take 90mg of the 900mg I have in the bottle and then go to sleep. When I wake up, I'll take another 90mg, and then proceed to take 90mg every two hours.

Wish me luck.
>>
Nell Gepperkidge - Mon, 10 Jun 2019 05:55:23 EST s3YU9T/1 No.366943 Reply
I'm on both buproprion and sertraline, I'm a little scared to take even half the thereapeutic dose of Robocough because apparently both bupropion and sertraline are the devil with DXM.

But man I love those hallucinations. Don't like the blood pressure increase though. I'm also abusing Lyrica, so I got 3 drugs in my system.
>>
Phineas Dopperkid - Mon, 10 Jun 2019 13:16:16 EST 3jTm8tij No.366946 Reply
>>366943
Well, I took the 90mg last night figuring it would do barely anything but I definitely felt a slight bit of dissociation and a very noticeable body high.

So I woke up this afternoon and decided fuck it and just took 500mg.

We'll see how this goes.

I'm also on Lamictal so I wonder if that effects it at all.
>>
Phineas Dopperkid - Mon, 10 Jun 2019 15:27:16 EST 3jTm8tij No.366948 Reply
ok, this sucks, that's my take, I just feel violently ill and like I'm vibrating, barely a 1st plateau in terms of mental effects, weird body high not like it is usually

only 3 hours in so who knows how it'll keep going but i'm gonna give doing this a big thumbs down, tentatively
>>
Phineas Dopperkid - Mon, 10 Jun 2019 15:38:33 EST 3jTm8tij No.366949 Reply
ok Disorder by Joy Division came on the radio and it reminded me of when my life was better and I was happier and it made me feel pretty good, think I'm coming up a lot more, then it reminded me of a person I used to spend a lot time with who decided I don't exist anymore and that made me sad.

Overall this is shaping into decent trip, I might take the other 400mg after all, I'm not really sick anymore but I'm also not high, but I also don't want to push it

I haven't taken a Wellbutrin pill today maybe I'll do that

I should have just bought alcohol, well maybe not, I wanted to be dissociated since I haven't been in a while and I live in a new place with no plugs yet so ketamine/PCP isn't on the table, at least immediately

Wish I had a plug for weed, oh well, it's legal one state over I'll just drive over and get some some day

Rusholme Ruffians just came on now and I think I'm starting to feel pretty ok, still not nauseous but maybe not entirely what I would call high but I think I must be I feel really out of it I don't know i think These Things Take Time
>>
Eugene Clobblebury - Tue, 11 Jun 2019 20:49:17 EST 8oPqdNBF No.366968 Reply
>>364962
>>90% of forum is about not calling for mixing drugs or plants bait.

>>pretend to not get the memo

>>maybe I'll take my welbutrin(ssri)

>>roleplay.exe
>>
Simon Cungerway - Wed, 12 Jun 2019 00:54:50 EST 3jTm8tij No.366971 Reply
>>366968
>(ssri)

wrong bitch it's an NDRI, completely different, everyone knows not to mix DXM with SSRIs, Wellbutrin potentiates DXM the same way grapefruit juice does nothing more.
>>
Simon Cungerway - Wed, 12 Jun 2019 00:56:02 EST 3jTm8tij No.366972 Reply
also why would i lie about taking fucking dextromethorphan? lol
>>
Hannah Saffingkotch - Wed, 12 Jun 2019 03:32:06 EST OoMgiDDf No.366975 Reply
>>366971
New to the convo here.

I would say in a very similar way, maybe not the exact same. It isn't gonna boost serotonin levels in his brain dangerously and cook his nugget, but if it's a strong enough enzyme inhibitor it could just dump DXM into his blood stream while the DXO being produced by it is building up. Dosing would be hard but I imagine it would have a half life like memantine in that setting. That said if he goes with his every 2 hour plan he's gonna be fuckered up way worse than he thinks for way longer than he thinks. Still it should be interesting. I would say OP be careful and half your dose and spread out the timing by an extra hour or two just to make sure the poli from the first dose is starting to break down that way you know how it's gonna stack. Otherwise you could end up with a negative synergistic self potentiation cluster fuck considering DX self potentiates too.
>>
Eugene Clobblebury - Wed, 12 Jun 2019 15:44:50 EST 8oPqdNBF No.366983 Reply
You realize a man was hospitalized mixing buperenorphine and a single dose of dxm.(seratonergic buperenorphine)

You realize a man killed his wife on triple c this year

You realize a man killed his mother on benadryl this year.

No one is trying to kill your love man.

What people fail to realize is all trip reports are useless if you don't AT LEAST state whether or not you use tobacco which turns dxm from a therapeutic drug into something indescribable.

There are an infinite number of factors that affect dxm.

I'm getting real tired of these hospital admissions the look on the users faces is often worse than their hysterical parents the 1000 yard stare of ptsd gets to me man.

Try. Not to use bitch punk or fool again offline people murder for those words people be Cray Cray lol.

Wish you the best in all you do.
>>
Reuben Shakefuck - Wed, 12 Jun 2019 19:38:43 EST hL5fdSgF No.366985 Reply
>>366983

>tobacco, which turns dxm blah blah

say wot m8 what in the fuck are you smoking, protip its prolly not that good ol baccy

why would tobacco noticeably affect DXM in any way other than what it does by itself? At least with benedryl tobacco acts as an agonist on the same receptors it is antagonizing, but what are you getting at with dxm?
>>
Edward Bardson - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 03:45:40 EST 3jTm8tij No.366987 Reply
ok here's the deal, i didn't die but i was high for 72 hours and I'm still dissociated but not drug dissociated mental illness/BPD dissociated which is kind of similar but different and way less fun but I'm taking it in stride

i think in the future i'm not going to do bullshit like this again and avoid drugs that are largely broken down by CYP2D6 if the drug itself is active. If it only has active metabolites and I'll just have a diminished experience not a stronger one I may meddle with that but no DXM and no opiates for me for now at least, idk what else buproprion effect, it potentiates weed and alcohol for me but idk what the mechanism for that is, those two things have been pretty safe nothing like what happened here

>>366983
thank you for gracing my thread
>>
Betsy Fittingdat - Sun, 16 Jun 2019 11:18:20 EST OoMgiDDf No.367028 Reply
>>366987
Did you read my post(>>366975) here. I was trying to explain that with an active and strong P450 enzyme inhibitor continuously active and built up in the blood there would be metabolite accumulation and it would metabolize like memantine in that it just has to get "used up" as it is VERY slowly broken down. That said, the depersonalization you are feeling is STILL the effect of the drug on SOME level. It's gonna take some time to wear off. Drink lots of water or maybe tea to speed up your metabolism and get some b vitamins in you and that will help a little.

FAIR WARNING:
The drug you are on and the enzyme family it inhibits will interfere with a large percentage of drugs and make some that may be totally nontoxic potentially dangerous. I'm not sure how psychedelics would work with it, I'd have to do a shit fuck ton of reading for and I CAN if you ask me to, but MOST if not all prescription recreational drugs will be affected. You seem to understand the idea of a prodrug so I can tell you that those won't work either unless they aren't metabolized in the liver like 1P-LSD, but that only accounts for some ten-ish percent of drugs.

The reason you feel so depersonalized is because you're experiencing DXO buildup in the blood and that's more NMDA centered while DXM itself is serotonergic having strong SRI effects and minor 5HT-2a agonism, making the experience feel more full/emotional/psychedelic whereas true dissos are kinda plastic and unemotional and, well, dissociative.
>>
Shit Pittworth - Sun, 16 Jun 2019 23:54:12 EST 3jTm8tij No.367029 Reply
>>367028
>You seem to understand the idea of a prodrug so I can tell you that those won't work either unless they aren't metabolized in the liver

Not really true. Buproprion only inhibits two specific enzymes and its affinity for CYP2D6 is responsible for its effects on the metabolism of DXM, not CYP450. Also those enzymes aren't involved in the metabolism of every single drug/pro-drug. Not even the majority of them. And they aren't 100% inhibited either, you would just take more. The problem is taking a drug that's active by itself and is also broken down by one of those two enzymes, and even then DXM is a very special case of a drug you really can't take safely in any sense because the desirable effects come from a mix of DXM and DXO.
>>
Martha Bunwater - Fri, 21 Jun 2019 10:33:05 EST nSOxJ76Z No.367079 Reply
>>367029
CYP2d6's full name is CYP450 2d6. CYP450 is a whole series of enzymes and 2d6 is one of them.
>>
Martin Derrybury - Fri, 21 Jun 2019 16:59:52 EST NFdXaI8u No.367090 Reply
>>367029
The enzyme family itself is responsible for the breakdown of a shit load of drugs, not all drugs, and while some enzyme inhibitors are partially selective others aren't(gfj and quinidine). I should've researched the drug in question more thoroughly but the reality is if it inhibits the breakdown of DXM and DXO they'll just build up in the blood stream to potentially dangerous levels and take for fucking ever to clear. That's why I compared it to memantine.
>>
George Dattingdag - Thu, 22 Aug 2019 23:00:27 EST y6itDpiA No.367999 Reply
Thank god this thread showed up
I was gonna take a full bottle of robocough tomorrow but never thought about interactions with my 900mg of xr Wellbutrin. Would've been a big fuk
>>
Doris Ginnerwid - Fri, 23 Aug 2019 01:36:44 EST IloN6QLN No.368001 Reply
>>367999
Thank ECCO
Thank yourself
Thank ^2

-Sincerely Cosmic Coincidence Center
>>
John Fassleback - Fri, 23 Aug 2019 02:39:14 EST YUSr0/YG No.368004 Reply
dude when i was on a really high dose of paroxetine waaaaaaay back, before mxe and before i didn't know everything about every drug every psychiatrist might try to push on me
that shit clogs your metabolism hardcore, i've never had trips as good as that period of my life. was also back when zicam cough max was everywhere. the SSRI effects probably boosted the enjoyment as well (never had anything resembling any serotonin syndrome stuff) (just because i didn't doesn't mean that somebody reading this won't, be careful)

once i got off it there was actually several months where my metabolism like, rebounded into overdrive and a shitload of drugs just wouldn't work properly anymore, it was really weird. i remember popping just an insane amount of zolpidem and being unable to get it to work right.

never been able to catch the magic like it was back then
>>
Doris Ginnerwid - Fri, 23 Aug 2019 04:44:33 EST IloN6QLN No.368006 Reply
>>368004
Sounds like your magic is a drug combo. Plus combined with the original DXm magic. Good luck captain if you have any sort of disso tolerance it’s gunna be a tough climb.
>>
William Clayforth - Tue, 27 Aug 2019 23:08:36 EST 3jTm8tij No.368085 Reply
damn it i completely forgot about doing this and making this thread
>>
William Clayforth - Wed, 28 Aug 2019 02:16:46 EST 3jTm8tij No.368098 Reply
>>368085
oh my god hang on how the fuck was this in june I thought this was a couple weeks ago what happens to time, i didn't even remember doing this but now that i do it feels like it was literally yesterday for one second and then feels like it was years ago the next, i can't place where it falls in the order of recent events in my life

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.