Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Lets talk Dxm Sigma

- Wed, 24 Jul 2019 17:18:21 EST PdvNDXDX No.367565
File: 1564003101798.png -(1388B / 1.36KB, 240x240) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Lets talk Dxm Sigma
Its real. I've been there. Its scary.
>>
Nicholas Dabblenut - Thu, 25 Jul 2019 06:30:19 EST 5K+eiixO No.367582 Reply
1564050619776.png -(512995B / 500.97KB, 1053x1875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I enjoy it. The ECCO vibes were real I felt like I was tuned into the cosmic radio. Delusions of grandeur from the mania are real as fuck too. I still have pages of notes I entered in the notepad on my phone and a lot of the ideas I've already worked on and more of them when I get the supplies needed.

Also synchronicities seemed to happen a lot more often, as in people would mention the things I was thinking about during the trip. Its hard to go into detail because its been months since my last sigma trip.

I plan to hit sigma again when I have at least 3 free days.
>>
Cyril Fuckingdock - Thu, 25 Jul 2019 23:53:33 EST PdvNDXDX No.367603 Reply
>>367582
I achieved it over a 3 day binge, starting each day with about 500mg, then redosing around 360mg roughly 4 hours later, very minimal sleep between days as well, watched marvel movies and hung out w my dad fixing the cars the whole time, things got very deep and internal mental visuals turned to NWO knowledge. On the last day it got scary, including a metallic taste in my mouth, trouble functioning, and visuals depicting the building blocks of life, ie a single cell zygote going through the process of becoming a full being. I truly thought i might die. Ate nothing but minimal bits of leftovers the whole time and when i finally lay me down for sleep i could not stop the cosmic ambient edm, so I turned on Grimes' Visions album which sounded exactly like what was in my mind. As far as I can tell I survived. Stopped abusing since then aside from casually combining with psy to augment experience
>>
Rebecca Grimshit - Thu, 25 Jul 2019 23:56:43 EST gpUIBNjD No.367607 Reply
>>367582
sorry for being out of the loop, but what is this ECCO thing that's being talked about here? I found a post on bluelight, is there anything else?
>>
Fanny Nenderway - Fri, 26 Jul 2019 01:10:28 EST 5K+eiixO No.367610 Reply
1564117828446.gif -(36856B / 35.99KB, 176x200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>367607
Look up John C Lily and have a listen. His ideas are really out there but he's a must if you love the dissociative headspace.
Earth
Coincidence
Control
Center

And it feels like theres some truth to it because I've had the most obvious in my face synchronicities happen to me while on dxm.

>>367603
I dont remember my exact dosing schedule but during each day I would still go to counseling while on dxm, group and one on ones, and during group 2 of the counselors and said things I had written to myself as notes the night before word for word. My personal counselor said suggested something I had written to myself as well and even did the same exact gesture I had done when thinking of the idea. It was like I was slightly telepathic with others in a way and able to just let my guard down completely so our conversations seemed to be complete understanding of one another which is rare for me because usually I find it hard to relate to people. I don't think I had bent reality or discovered any secret unknown to everyone else but rather it just opened up waves of communication that are usually closed off. I had also channeled the mania well enough so that everyone had told my personal counselor how great I had been in group and that I seemed to really be improving mental health wise. It was pretty hilarious to me none of them had any idea I had been on dxm all of those days.
I do recall the metallic taste too after the third day when I decided to keep going but I could tell I had exhausted myself because I ended up just laying in bed for at least 12 hours falling in and out of sleep while having visions I was flying through the forest behind my house. After I got some rest I had a great afterglow for about 2 days.
I plan to try again soon.
>>
Wesley Bleshspear - Sat, 27 Jul 2019 00:26:22 EST Rzj24oZ9 No.367620 Reply
yeah sigma exists, its just borderline serotonin syndrome from fucking with your liver enzymes, causing mass amounts of DXM (an SRI) to pass liver metabolism when constantly redosing, its not fun or enjoyable, and is nothing is really to be sought after, i experienced this myself by accident.

The people encouraging this dangerous behaviour should be ashamed.
>>
Nicholas Blobbertuck - Sat, 27 Jul 2019 00:42:35 EST IloN6QLN No.367621 Reply
>>36762
LMAO SIGMA is borderline Serotonin Syndrome

What the fuck kinda drugs you on bruh?

Sorry but I've experienced both sigma and serotonin syndrome and they are nothing alike.

SS is akin to running an extremely hot fever, cold sweating, feeling extreme nausea, throwing up, and then dry heaving for minutes to hours when you can't throw up anymore, possibly being hit with seizures, and having a very hard fucking time moving.

And i've been there multiple times. Sometimes on accident sometimes on purpose but without meaning too (AKA dosing my daily nootropics + 5-HTP in the morning and then going to college and forgetting later that I had done that and then dosing up on DXM later in the evening.

While I'm of the school of thought that theres no reasons to refer to the state as Sigma since its basically made up. But at a certain point in a binge the noticable effects of the drug take a turn for the better or for worse depending on the person.

This is the realm of the mystic/yogi. Just because you don't believe doesn't mean it doesn't exist nor does it mean what people witness or experience isn't true.

Precognition is real, teleportation is real, time travel is real, astral projection is real. Im not saying your physical body is the one who teleports/travels in time it's definitely only reserved for consciousness. And theres no way to control precognition in order to serve your purposes by predicting what you want to know about the future.

It's the grace of god that allows said things to happen and there's nothing you or I or anyone can do to force it.

That being said... it is extremely dangerous to be fucking around with such high doses and not something that should be considered a swell walk to the park. You're gunna prob suffer to get there and it may not even be as pleasurable or enjoyable as you'd imagine. But it's up to everyone to individually find what they seek inside of themselves.

Warning: you can go psychotic dosing for too many days in a row. Lack of sleep can add to this exponentially, don't mix in MDMA, stimulants, or deleriants in with these experiments. Keep hydrated, get sleep even if its a few hour power naps dont worry the DXM will still be floating through your system.

Be familiar with symptoms of psychosis and try to not go into public or have people bothering you for at least 3-4 days.

Besides that have fun and look up the symptoms for serotonin syndrome. You wont experience it as long as you take precautions not to mix with ssri drugs , mdma, or other serotonin boosting drugs. Serotonin syndrome definitely feels like your body is dying so don't automatically call the ambulance and get hit with a 5000 med bill for something you can ride out at home.

HYDRATE
>>
Clara Dinkinfat - Sat, 27 Jul 2019 01:23:17 EST 5K+eiixO No.367622 Reply
>>367620
Well it's not for everyone. Personally I enjoy sigma but I have a huge tolerance. Also the fact I was able to go into public and function has a lot do with my tolerance. Im not suggesting it to others just sharing my own experience.

I really just wish I could find others who have experienced synchronicities like I have while binging on dxm. The thing is that I go into these binges hoping and trying to reprogram my mind in positive and beneficial ways to make the strain I'm putting on my entire systen worth it.

Also I'm not trying to say hitting sigma platue on dxm unlocks some secrets or hidden bullshit in reality I just feel that dissociatives can provide you with the ability to open up waves of communication we normally are closed off from or unable to tap into.

I don't get why everytime threads like these pop up it has to be a bunch of shit like "sigma is fake its just binging on cough medicine" when its like yes obviously that's what it is.

I really just want to know that others have happened upon seemingly controlled coicindences like I have.

This is /dis/ most of us are or have been on way too many dxm binges.
>>
Nicholas Blobbertuck - Sat, 27 Jul 2019 05:01:36 EST IloN6QLN No.367627 Reply
>>367622
>>367622
Your not alone

It's happened to me it's happened to many.

Read: if you can Programming and Metaprogramming in the Human Biocomputer by Lilly

Most people don't speak about it openly because the world will classify them as crazy and anything you try to say about the other realm will sound like the ramblings of madmen.

The worst thing you can do to yourself in my society is be classified as schizophrenic.

It's curtains for you if that happens.
>>
Nicholas Blobbertuck - Sat, 27 Jul 2019 05:03:44 EST IloN6QLN No.367628 Reply
1564218224860.gif -(427062B / 417.05KB, 480x270) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>367622
>The thing is that I go into these binges hoping and trying to reprogram my mind in positive and beneficial ways to make the strain I'm putting on my entire systen worth it.

Shhhh bro they won't believe you. Let them keep running the same operating system thats been drilled and formed for them through their life experiences and society/culture.
>>
Hugh Fummertidge - Sat, 27 Jul 2019 11:45:24 EST kR19pz2Y No.367630 Reply
>>367621
guy u were replying to here

i had a really strange serotogenic reaction after dosing 600mg 6 hours after a previous 600mg dose, i was immediately having effects i never had before,i had a fever, and a brewing heat in my head, it didnt help that i smoked a couple cigs (which contain light amounts of MAOI) which intensified these effects, it felt unpleasant, i had several seiaures, and blackouts, no other SSRI, or serotogenic drugs were involved, and ive never heard of anyone having this happen since, also ive tripped on dxm 160+ times and regularly 4th plateau dose, so im just trying to prevent this happening to others.
>>
Archie Craddleville - Sun, 28 Jul 2019 00:17:23 EST IloN6QLN No.367637 Reply
>>367630

fair enough brother I don't blame you SS is no joke.

I wouldnt wish it upon Cursive or Sigma Shaman.

Well maybe a lil tiny taste for Sigma lmao.
>>
Nigel Baggleson - Sun, 28 Jul 2019 00:26:22 EST wZvF5Dzx No.367638 Reply
>>367630
>i had a fever, and a brewing heat in my head
I get this every time I take DXM, even low doses
>>
Doris Pozzleway - Sun, 28 Jul 2019 04:33:03 EST 90GSlzXh No.367641 Reply
>>367638
i get hot flashes all the time too, especially on the comeup, but this wasnt anything like that, ive used MDMA in the past, and been on antidepressants, so i know the characteristics of serotonin related body heat, not saying this will or wont happen to anyone else, just be careful yall!

SLAYER
>>
Nigel Greenlock - Sun, 04 Aug 2019 18:32:35 EST ALzX+Sx5 No.367749 Reply
Buddy of mine hit sigma on Poli, said it was the worst time of his life and that he was quitting DXM for good, I saw him at his work a few days after, guy was stilled dissed out of his mind. He'll come back to it I'm sure.
>>
Clara Clishspear - Tue, 06 Aug 2019 01:39:01 EST 5jeIeiOh No.367757 Reply
1565069941308.jpg -(68187B / 66.59KB, 1000x562) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>367621

>SS is akin to running an extremely hot fever
>i've been there multiple times
>dosing my daily nootropics + 5-HTP
>forgetting and then dosing up on DXM
>teleportation is real
>time travel is real

bro it's time to take a break. I worry about your health <3
>>
Rebecca Cumbledon - Fri, 09 Aug 2019 14:29:12 EST gza8YVhR No.367801 Reply
>>367621
You're not alone. I'm a Kriya Yogi, and dissociatives can be a valuable tool for enhancing perception of the static still state.
>>
Fuck Wublingdig - Mon, 12 Aug 2019 22:17:33 EST El2PEU89 No.367834 Reply
>>367791
lol you clearly don't remember "infra sigma" where dudes were HACKING THE MATRIX by taking medicinal doses of poli every 4 hours
>>
Ebenezer Breggleham - Tue, 13 Aug 2019 10:02:43 EST 59NjQakX No.367837 Reply
>>367834
not OP but I was part of it I still have the whole thread saved as an PDF somewhere
I was still psychotic for like two weeks after I stopped taking any DXM
>>
Thomas Sunningkun - Tue, 13 Aug 2019 10:47:37 EST IloN6QLN No.367838 Reply
>>367837
Lmao theres no need to save the thread when it was saved by Fiend and posted on bluelight. Post is linked in the roll thread and has been available here for months again.
>>
Polly Sedgehig - Tue, 13 Aug 2019 14:30:52 EST r1qxYhgN No.367840 Reply
>>367837
How tf do people still go psychotic from dxm? Its happened to me twice and I just learned how to ride thru the psychosis in a stable way that keeps the sanity intact, mainly because Sigma is my Muse and I visit often enough that its pretty important to stay relatively 'normal'. I'd love to hear about your psychosis experience. It always reveals fascinating things about psychology imo.
>>
Shit Nicklehall - Wed, 14 Aug 2019 14:29:54 EST 5K+eiixO No.367842 Reply
>>367840
A fellow man of taste I see. I also often visit sigma and I only feel relatively normal after a good visit to the dextroverse.
>>
Thomas Blungerfetch - Thu, 15 Aug 2019 02:19:02 EST 5K+eiixO No.367855 Reply
I just had a schizophrenic like break from dosing too much too often and could continues
>>
Fuck Pittwell - Thu, 15 Aug 2019 05:33:06 EST Tw8O+9JO No.367857 Reply
1565861586895.png -(17536B / 17.12KB, 633x758) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>367856
>name is also "Fuck X"
GIVE ME MY LIFE BACK I HATE YOU
>>
>>
Frederick Sevingsit - Fri, 16 Aug 2019 00:04:33 EST 5K+eiixO No.367879 Reply
1565928273619.jpg -(2984437B / 2.85MB, 4160x2340) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>367878
Yes i love how the screencrap is right at 11:11 too I fucking love you
🐙🐺
>>
Wesley Crinningwell - Sun, 18 Aug 2019 09:29:21 EST 2WyfyHmv No.367917 Reply
>>367565

Those of you who go out and do normal everyday stuff and interact with people while fucked up on diss, how is this a real thing? Is it really just a matter of tolerance? I can’t imagine anyone not thinking you’re a raving lunatic with the slurred speech, poor motor function and madness in your eyes. Are some people just delusional about appearing sober while dexxed?
>>
Martha Semblebit - Sun, 18 Aug 2019 12:15:20 EST IloN6QLN No.367919 Reply
>>367917
Its harder with DXM

But it was pretty easy to live life "normally" while on MXE and 3-meo-pcp.
>>
George Doddlehidge - Sun, 18 Aug 2019 12:46:37 EST bZy9xtdz No.367920 Reply
>>367917
I did it for 3 1/2 years - work, school, everywhere I went I was high. My preferred dose was 300mg and tolerance didn't build the way you might expect it to. My mind got clearer when high as time went on. For me that was a high enough dose (of DXM HBR) to have a strong body and mind high. I'd feel hard as a rock and while I could be very energetic, I could also sit down in a chair and close my eyes and be very comfortable. I started getting urges to do hypermasculine things, I began going out into the woods and learned how to throw knives, shoot a bow, use a machete extremely well. I've been sober for 7 months because I caught a felony, but the drug made it hard for me to feel afraid, it made me more confident in myself than I've ever felt before. I think it had more benefits than negatives. It made me feel like I could breathe better too so running and other exercise became easier.
>>
Henry Gendleluck - Sun, 18 Aug 2019 14:18:29 EST ZuQJFjhZ No.367921 Reply
>>367917
Its not a matter of tolerance but a mixture of experience and growth. You could be as experienced as the next /dis/ veteran but if you never chose to grow from the experience you'll still just be a baby robot learning to walk.
I've gone out on 1g+ dxm before into public and no one knows the difference at this point. I may sweat a little more or have a wild look in my eyes but no one gets suspicious because of how coherent I am. I've gone driving on over 1g too though I'd never recommend it to anyone as I've never met anyone who handles their dex like I do. Anything is doable once you reprogram. When you get too diss'd you've essentialluly just swapped out an automatic for a manual. You get a robo-walk because youre only using your conscious mind to say 'WALK' to your legs except now your subconscious isn't taking over the rest of the walk. That's literally how you would walk if you had conscious control over it. All you gotta do is retrain your brain in sigma so you cause some semi-permanent to permanent programming changes from prolonged stimulation of the sigma receptors. Dxm is the ultimate biohacker if you stop finding euphoria in your conscious mind blundering at every step it trips up on. The sky is the limit. I've been in sigma while bartending, driving, at school, at family gatherings, in public while running errands, mtn biking at 3am in the local park, at the gym, etc. Im just as surprised as you are by the fact that people CANT /dis/ in their daily lives.
>>
Jack Fullyshit - Mon, 19 Aug 2019 01:59:55 EST Tw8O+9JO No.367940 Reply
>>367917
Somehow you adapt to the sensory, memory and motor disturbances over time. It doesn't diminish the experience so I wouldn't call it tolerance per se. But I remember when I first started doing DXM I'd get the insatiable urge to stretch in weird poses, like my mind was feeling out how to coordinate itself in its new state. I no longer get those urges when I dose, but I also don't robowalk or have slurred speech.

The most obvious cognitive impairments that persist for me are disinhibition (I don't know/care if the content of what I'm saying is weird or what an obviously high person would say), a lack of intuitive faith in grammar (is this spelled or phrased right? even though it usually is), difficulty following stories or trains of thought with details that feel unimportant (brain auto-discards "events" in narratives that don't carry emotional or stimulating content) and word recall (speech isn't slurred, but words become more difficult to access unless I spend time phrasing what I'm saying in my head first).

I can trip in public until I open my mouth, lol, though I prefer not to because it makes me anxious. I don't know how other people manage it but we're all wired differently.
>>
David Dattingwutch - Mon, 19 Aug 2019 02:27:33 EST 5K+eiixO No.367941 Reply
>>367917
Its just a matter of tolerance and slow dosing. Even with my 10 years of dxm tolerance I go only go out into public on an extended first plat dose and appear normal (as in maybe i did 600 to 900mg the night before and then slow dosed 300ng more the next morning and waited until I was past the peak. If i slow dose im able to articulate near perfectly.) But if i dose all at once or too fast it becomes difficult to speak normally but its still doable.
So its not just tolerance but also my slow dosing schedule that keeps me functional. If i just take a large dose all at once thats when it would be very noticeable.
>>
Henry Billingman - Tue, 20 Aug 2019 20:27:43 EST KRBQNTrZ No.367963 Reply
>>367917

Some people can just handle their shit better.

Just think, think for just one short moment, how many people you pass by every day who are high on something and you have no clue whatsoever.

Plenty of people enjoy taking hallucinogens and then going about their ordinary daily business to the store/work/etc.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.