Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Who is down for a party tonight

- Thu, 25 Jul 2019 20:33:12 EST MxehSRYn No.367587
File: 1564101192979.gif -(676851B / 660.99KB, 200x200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Who is down for a party tonight
No sigma bs just get your 3meo and opce or DCK up in your nose
lets make dis a happier place
Who is down chug the syrup
Lets all diss
>>
Basil Buzzwill - Thu, 25 Jul 2019 20:36:07 EST ant+4QV5 No.367588 Reply
1564101367590.gif -(433293B / 423.14KB, 200x200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>367587
comon lets have some fun
get your DXM or whatever und chugit down
>>
Martin Biddledale - Thu, 25 Jul 2019 20:45:15 EST 1XkCxuo0 No.367589 Reply
1564101915185.gif -(145841B / 142.42KB, 200x200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>367588
comon you fucking faggots gets powder up the nose
and have some fun
and forget about pseudo DXM science just jugg the stuff ot powder your nose with 3mepcp or all DCK or all that other disso bs
and btw fuck /psy/ with their arrogantic view on they are so enlightenment fuck them fuck /psy/ just diss thats the real deal
oh before forget I snort a nice line of DCK
>>
Fanny Nenderway - Thu, 25 Jul 2019 21:35:41 EST 5K+eiixO No.367590 Reply
>>367589

I mean yeah sigma is another word for prolonging a dxm binge with a slow dosing schedule but its still a very unique experience compared to the other platues.
Also for me /psy/ + /dis/ is the ultimate combo with all the enlightenment shit aside
>>
Martin Biddledale - Thu, 25 Jul 2019 22:06:01 EST 1XkCxuo0 No.367591 Reply
1564106761185.gif -(218747B / 213.62KB, 200x200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>367590
there is no enlightenment or hippy buillshit
it is all in your head
your not speaking to a higher consciousness thats what I am all your sad dis faggots trying to tell you
its just drugs in your head which makes fun
no higher power no entities
just take your disso and enjoy the feeling you get from it
>>
Martin Biddledale - Thu, 25 Jul 2019 22:13:04 EST 1XkCxuo0 No.367592 Reply
1564107184185.gif -(191767B / 187.27KB, 200x200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>367591
I am not trying to be a party pooper but dis is nothing special its just a drug and your not contacting any higher powers while tripping
just enjoy the feeling you get from it
your not solving the universes mysteries by chugging down some syrup
good love and have fun everybody
a wise said once grippeth before your sippeth
>>
Martin Biddledale - Thu, 25 Jul 2019 22:18:56 EST 1XkCxuo0 No.367593 Reply
1564107536185.gif -(348815B / 340.64KB, 200x200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>367592
thats all i wanted to say
take care and dont be kerflappn or you end up in jail because you tried to rape an underage girl lol
>>
Nell Parryfield - Thu, 25 Jul 2019 23:30:43 EST 6F7kRWOh No.367594 Reply
1564111843316.jpg -(2253365B / 2.15MB, 3264x2448) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I just took400 mg for your thread.
>>
Fanny Nenderway - Thu, 25 Jul 2019 23:39:11 EST 5K+eiixO No.367600 Reply
>>367591
Okay all i said all the enlightenment bullshit aside /dis/ + /psy/ is my favorite combo i dont see how you could hate on either i love both...
>>
Eliza Sammershit - Thu, 25 Jul 2019 23:42:58 EST IloN6QLN No.367601 Reply
1564112578056.jpg -(19461B / 19.00KB, 480x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>367590
>>367590

It's all a relative scale and the further you go down it the different and more reality/universe shattering the effects are.

The PLAT 1,2,3,4, sigma system is arbitrary yes but as a tool to communicate with other delvers of the abyss it is quite useful. Same with the Shulgin Scale for psychedelics/ phenethylamines . +, ++, +++, and ++++ experiences.

And while you can ascribe the same system for Dissos Walter whites different software for perceiving the effects is the language of explorers thats commonly used.

We don't have any roots to the shamans of old and their classifications and softwares for understanding such realms. So we use what is available in our drug culture. AKA PLATEAUS/ OR ++++.

Some people just arent articulate enough to put what was experienced into words and having a signpost that aims in the general direction is a whole lot better for communicating that speaking word salad and nobody understanding.
>>
Eliza Sammershit - Thu, 25 Jul 2019 23:53:51 EST IloN6QLN No.367604 Reply
1564113231056.gif -(195396B / 190.82KB, 250x188) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>367591
Ah the reductionist view of the world.

(Reductionism 2.0 is running well I see.)

Science can't explain consciousness so logically "it's all in your head."
Science can't explain mystical religious experiences thus it's all hallucinations. It's just drugs... But wait what about the Yogi's and the monks who isolate themselves and go into fasting and meditation and expeirence the same results/experiences/understandings.

It's just hallicinations!! bbut no they havent taken any drugs... Well well.... * nervous sweat coming down my face it's just in their heads. it's not real!!!

You can't be touching realms of universal knowledge THATS NOT IN MY OPERATING BOOKLET. MY PROCESSOR CANT HANDLE THAT PROGRAM SO ITS NOT REAL.

I CAN"T SEE THE SHIPS ON THE COASTLINE THEY ARE NOT REAL.

it's all made up pseudoscience.

NO it's not any kind of science.

That's your problem. If you use the "logical, scientific" paradigm to process reality everything that is projected into your outward reality is filtered through that paradigm. Thus anything that doesn't fit is automatically nonsense, invalid, hallucinations, drugs, your mind, tricks, impossible, untrue, unprovable, immeasurable, unrepeatable.

As above so below, as with-IN so with-OUT.

I KNOW in your subjective realitty its not real. But question what the world real even means and you will find a house of cards.
>>
Fanny Nenderway - Fri, 26 Jul 2019 00:53:07 EST 5K+eiixO No.367608 Reply
>>367604
You worded what I was feeling. This thread is just "HEY MAN POSITIVE VIBES ONLY BUT EVERYTHING YOU EXPERIENCE ON DRUGS IS FAKE. WHY? BECAUSE I SAY SO."
really self contradicting. Trying to say SLAYER only but starting off with an argumentative topic. Plus saying SLAYER only but shitting on /psy/? OP needs to walk his talk.

Hope everyone enjoys their night no matter what they perceive or how they define their experiences
SLAYER
>>
>>
Eliza Sammershit - Fri, 26 Jul 2019 04:02:42 EST IloN6QLN No.367613 Reply
1564128162056.gif -(220476B / 215.31KB, 500x230) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>367591
>your not speaking to a higher consciousness thats what I am

This one made me laugh.

In my paradigm of consciousness a dog is an example of consciousness, an insect is an example of consciousness, a tree is an example of consciousness, I am an example of consciousness, the planet is an example of consciousness, the universe is an example of consciousness. I am not an example of HIGHER consciousness. For I reside inside this 3D dimension in this point in space in time and I am LIMITED to the constraints of my dimension, place, and positioning in time, and the knowledge of the experiences in my life. Therefore I am conscious of my surroundings in the universe in a way that seems to emit from within me as the exact center of the universe projecting everything outwards. This is limited consciousness aka regular everyday consciousness that includes you and me.

They say what you see in the outside world is a projection of what the retinas of the eye take in that is being created inside your head. THE UNIVERSE IS INSIDE YOUR HEAD. That's why when you say "ITS ALL INSIDE YOUR HEAD" your actually right but the way you intended it is wrong. You intended it as a way to discredit but it's actually a proof to validate.

In Reductionism 2.0 consciousness doesn't exist. Tell me martin if you are Higher consciousness. Then what is regular / Lower consciousness to you. Animals, insects, etc because they can't think like us?

Is it impossible to grasp the idea that there might be something "Higher" than us? Because even science tells us that there are higher dimensions than the one we inhabit.

Higher consciousness

Defintion:
Any creature, conscious being, intelligence, entity that could theoretically and possibly does inhabit higher dimensions would be privy to a much wider aray of information available to them as opposed to us who inhabit the third dimension. (AKA CONSCIOUSNESS AS WE KNOW IT) They experience the world from the 4th dimension, They are not bound by time and space. It's almost impossible to grasp what something from this dimension could resemble or even be. Our hardware is limited by the dimension we inhabit and our brains cant comprehend higher dimensions.

Let me give you a quick video by Carl Sagan where he describes a thought experiment called Flat Land and it describes how upper and lower dimensions could interact with each other. It's elementary concepts but its a building block to understanding that higher consciousness is not only WOOO WOOO paradigm but also backed by the SCIENCE paradigm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnURElCzGc0

The higher dimensions aren't outside of ours. They EXIST INSIDE OF OUR DIMENSION.

And if we are the very center of the UNIVERSE (AKA OUR UNIVERSE/REALITY TUNNEL) as observed and very possible if the universe is a hologram.

Then it goes without saying that the higher dimensions LIE WITHIN US!

Anything that lies inside those dimensions is also within us. If we are to travel dimensions we are not going to do it by creating a "dimension machine" in 3d space that with a little bit of SCIENCE WOO WOO will instantly disappear and reapper in a different dimension. ( like how many people picture time machines.)

We are to travel to them by going inside. You search inwards if you want answers never outwards.

THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS WITHIN YOU.

God lies inside of us all.

But remember everything in this dimension and universe is backwards. So it's not that god lies within us all but we all lie within god.

That's why it's quite ironic that you claim you are HIGHER consciousness with the intent of meaning that you are intelligent, well at least more than those retarded doggos right, and you happen to post a picture of Homer simpson possibly the greatest example of HIGHER consciousness in your paradigm.This tickles me further that in that same exact picture Homer could be perceived as being HIGH as fuck though.

The dualism is interesting.

An Intelligent Higher consciousness thats HIGH in an unintelligent reductonist universe.

Or an example of consciousness thats HIGH and possibly experiencing/communicating with WOO WOO BEINGS that possibly reside in a higher dimension inside of him. Actual Higher Consciousness.

But naw bruh keep saying it's all inside my head.

I KNOW.
>>
Doris Ginnerwid - Fri, 23 Aug 2019 04:49:06 EST IloN6QLN No.368008 Reply
>>367593
Wow rumors spread like the wind but the faggots spreading them are like turds in the wind.
>>
Doris Ginnerwid - Fri, 23 Aug 2019 04:54:46 EST IloN6QLN No.368009 Reply
>>368008
Only crime Kerflap is guilty of is taking too much Guaif.

Some cats🦁 needs ya bugger off and smoke some more glass Till they blowing smoke out they ass and posting it on the Chan’s lmao. Cus that’s what they love to do and stinking up Kerflaps life is just a footnote in the long list of craps this cat has taken.

Maaaaaan I don’t even wanna post the picture here. It would defile this most holy of places.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.