>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Scripts

- Wed, 31 Jul 2019 11:13:52 EST Zuremby0 No.367678
File: 1564586032930.jpg -(88677B / 86.60KB, 1295x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Scripts
Finally getting real ketamine prescribed to me in nasal spray form, none of that spravato or analogue stuff. Also getting my adderall back, prescribed /benz/os and buddy gets me a deal on suboxone

Feels good man. What're your scripts, /dis/?
>>
Henry Trotworth - Wed, 31 Jul 2019 15:26:51 EST J3UN230J No.367683 Reply
>>367678
How the hell did you get perscibed all that? Different doctors? But dont they all see your medical records anyway? Did u have to bullshit them and spend months shooping around for a drug gifting physician?
>>
Charles Sablinghat - Wed, 31 Jul 2019 15:34:32 EST Zuremby0 No.367684 Reply
>>367683

Nope, I'm just that fucked up in the head that no traditional methods work.
>>
Angus Honeyfoot - Wed, 31 Jul 2019 18:15:59 EST IloN6QLN No.367688 Reply
1564611359389.jpg -(39186B / 38.27KB, 1023x796) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>367678
It’s called gaming the system and pretending. You cycle through all the crap they give out first before you get to the good stuff. Bonus points if your knowledgeable about your treatment.

Op prob just cried boo hooooo I’m so depressed until they finally gave him ketamine. Been seeing his previous posts about him gaming his psychiatrists priming him with the “ what if basal ketamine treatment works” just because that one doctor assisted ketamine isolation tank experience seemed to help.

Well no shit it helped but OP had to pretend it wasn’t “enough” so the psych/insurance company gets on board with supplying the junkie with pharma grade “meds”.

Next post by OP will be him saying how he told his psychiatrist it wasn’t being as effective as origininally in a few weeks/months so he can get higher doses.

You don’t have to lie and pretend your actually “seeking help” OP or that your “brains just that fucked up” we all know junkies gon’ junk.
>>
Charles Sablinghat - Wed, 31 Jul 2019 19:06:28 EST Zuremby0 No.367690 Reply
>>367688

Somebody's mad.

You can think what you want bruv. Every single antidepressant I've been on made me more suicidal and depressed or just flat out didn't work. I see no other option.

But yes I made this thread just to flex on y'all
>>
Angus Honeyfoot - Wed, 31 Jul 2019 19:10:43 EST IloN6QLN No.367691 Reply
>>367690
Never defended antidepressants. I have had my own dabbling with them and they only made things worse for me including me attempting suicide while I was on them.

I know they are no more effective than active placebos and would never recommend them as a way to help someone who is depressed.

Now that's just tangentaly related to the main issue here... you are still playing the victim card and trying to play it off as "Oh poor me" nothing the good old doctas gave work'd soo

SCRIPT CITY LEGAL DRUGS PARTY TIME!!!!
>>
Charles Sablinghat - Wed, 31 Jul 2019 19:24:19 EST Zuremby0 No.367692 Reply
>>367691
Nothing has worked. I'm not playing the victim card. Hopefully this will work, though.
>>
Angus Honeyfoot - Wed, 31 Jul 2019 19:29:50 EST IloN6QLN No.367693 Reply
>>367692
Best of luck..Don't want anybody depressed to where life is meaningless like I once was.

Sorry if I came off as pissy... im going through some kind of shit myself right now and need to smoak Moar and chill.
>>
Charles Sablinghat - Wed, 31 Jul 2019 19:41:02 EST Zuremby0 No.367696 Reply
>>367693

Yeah idk where the "victim card" thing came from because I've definitely never played that, but its chill I guess. I do bitch a lot here on the chans because it's almost all I have, though.
>>
William Lightridge - Fri, 02 Aug 2019 09:02:35 EST sStYbPv+ No.367732 Reply
>>367678
ive been on like 5-6 different scripts for anxiety/depression and all of them are bullshit sugar pills or atmost make me feel little more angry rather than sad.
fucking sucks that doctors wont believe me about my issues. Whenever i walk into a doctor or psychologist/psychiatrist (any clinical setting really) i dissocociate and get robotic and very intelectual in my manner of speach. They probably think im tryna score xannies but really my anxiety is fucked up which adds to the depression. but nope, give me hydroxizine and welbutrin. Im in russia rn and got prescribes Afobizole, but the doc said it takes 2-3 MONTHS to work. what kind of fucking drug takes that long? even SSRIs you can tell first week. im on week 3 (most days ill double or tripple my doseage) and NOTHING. fuck russia espcaill doesnt believe in mental health. they all think u just gotta man up
>>
Molly Crinkinford - Fri, 02 Aug 2019 16:44:25 EST gpUmTDWc No.367734 Reply
>>367690
I don't see Rx Ketamine as a flex. You're paying more money for less Ketamine. Just buy a bunch of K and make your own nasal spray. Or do take pride in knowing that an insurance company is subsidizing the artificially inflated cost of medicine, and your behavior in general?
>>367678
Also Spravato is S-Ketamine, an isomer not an analogue; and often considered to be better than racemic.
>>
Nathaniel Blenningpan - Fri, 02 Aug 2019 19:58:52 EST 17tikEXg No.367735 Reply
>>367678
Just Adderall luckily, Off of several antidepressants and Klonopin. DIdn't even know you could get K in spray form, holy shit.
>>
Edwin Bemmerstone - Fri, 02 Aug 2019 20:50:17 EST AqhI2xBw No.367736 Reply
>>367734

Literally no way to get K in my area, unless its through DNM which is retarded expensive. No insurance involved in this instance, and it's not that expensive (sub $100 for the med and procedure and everything)
>>
Ernest Tillinggold - Tue, 06 Aug 2019 15:47:48 EST ULN0xBHe No.367761 Reply
1565120868384.jpg -(8573B / 8.37KB, 297x169) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
To be fair, OP is helping to legitimize psychedelic medicine.

Good job! Hope it works for you.
>>
Matilda Turveyham - Tue, 06 Aug 2019 21:45:14 EST 5jeIeiOh No.367766 Reply
Are you in the USA? Ketamine is not FDA approved for treatment of depression and there is no take home version of esketamine out there. I hope what you are saying is true so I can get some.

If your pic is a original it would make sense. Europe and all.
>>
Lydia Bruttingkuck - Tue, 06 Aug 2019 23:10:00 EST AqhI2xBw No.367767 Reply
>>367766

I am from the USA. I just like the picture.

It is true. I start treatment tomorrow. Its expensive, but I hope it works. No other traditional methods have, so I'm unsure what I'd do if this doesn't work.
>>
Matilda Turveyham - Tue, 06 Aug 2019 23:19:42 EST 5jeIeiOh No.367768 Reply
>>367767
Yeah I use to get the IV ketamine once a week, was pretty expensive. Worked well though.

I am excited for esketamine because insurance will cover it.
>>
Lydia Bruttingkuck - Wed, 07 Aug 2019 05:54:57 EST AqhI2xBw No.367772 Reply
>>367768
IV ketamine is fucking blissful. I had it once, but yeah, it's expensive. Nasal spray was the cheapest option.

Unfortunately my shitty insurance wouldn't cover esketamine, so we had to get it compounded. Maybe it'll be for the better since its actual ket though, idk. I truly hope this will help my depression, and whatever ailments you have.
>>
Matilda Turveyham - Wed, 07 Aug 2019 10:55:52 EST 5jeIeiOh No.367775 Reply
>>367772

I work at a psych hospital as a nurse and have really bad depression myself. Have you ever done ECT? I'm in a similar situation as you, I couldn't afford IV ketamine in the long run but it worked. esketamine is my only hope right now because I have tried mostly everything, besides ECT.

Why I stated I work at as a psych nurse is that over the years I have seen hundreds of people get ECT for depression. Some of them it helps them so much, it's literally like watching a miracle. But others.......jesus it turns them into husks. No memory or personality.

I want to avoid ECT at all costs
>>
Oliver Clocklewill - Wed, 07 Aug 2019 12:23:09 EST xBXOsdR1 No.367776 Reply
>>367766

Ketamine is not FDA approved for depression, but my local ketamine clinic prescribes both nasal spray and lozenges as take-home maintenance therapy between treatments.
>>
Lydia Bruttingkuck - Wed, 07 Aug 2019 13:13:54 EST AqhI2xBw No.367777 Reply
1565198034681.jpg -(91739B / 89.59KB, 750x927) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>367775

I haven't done ECT although it's been brought up. I was pretty much down to try anything until your last sentence... that scares me.

Yeah, we're in the same boat lol. Ketamine is also my only hope. I'm fucking praying it works. Nothing else has.
>>
Fucking Funderlock - Thu, 08 Aug 2019 02:01:23 EST IloN6QLN No.367785 Reply
>>367775
First we gonna E
Then we gonna C
Then call it Therapy
Awww yeahhh
Dr X wanna give it to ya
Waiting for you to get well on your own
Dr X going to fix that for you
Shock Shock open up your mind it's real
With the endless pop pop of electric steel

First we gonna Electrify
Then we gunna Shock
Then we get it They rape I

How can you put Electroconvulsive and therapy in a sentence together and claim to speaking about a cure for anything.

>Those words being used in the same sentence...

To think the less than stupider monkey want to cure stupider monkeys through cooking them with Electricity.

X gon give it to ya

He gon give it to ya
>>
Graham Pongerstot - Fri, 09 Aug 2019 06:27:31 EST r7U2/DOx No.367798 Reply
>>367776
wait what? can you elaborate

i've been thinking about trying again... i recently got some paperwork that could help.
after a trillion meds i've finally found a balance that keeps me stable, but it doesn't keep me moving forward, that's the 3meopcp. and it doesn't provide any sense of clarity like MXE did.
the GHB is really kicking in so i can't explain very good holy shit is it ever kickintg in i ne4ed to lie down
>>
Eliza Packlehere - Tue, 13 Aug 2019 03:58:53 EST /sOFr+up No.367835 Reply
1565683133597.jpg -(102652B / 100.25KB, 720x540) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>367798
That's what I've been chasing my whole life. That clarity. The world got rid of MXE as quickly as possible; for whatever reason, nothing else is like that, and no one ever synths it. Even when it was still around, the UK batches were different from what came after.

Other dissociatives usually have this cognitive blunting effect... fun, but not especially useful. It was better being able think and focus while /dis/ed.

>>367777
Quads deserve a response, even here. When I was younger, I was seriously depressed. I don't think I realized how far down I was at the time. That was why I did DXM (and later other dissociatives) in the first place. The afterglow was like a breath of fresh air when I was drowning. As you know, it doesn't last.

I drew up a list of things I was willing to try to get out of it. ECT was on there, a few items below ibogaine, just above the dramatic stuff (still curious about ibogaine - it might've been worth doing). It kind of says something that ECT was on the list at all. I would never consider it as I am now, but I guess I was desperate.

If I'm being honest, weed really contributed to the depression. There was some lift while I was high, but life was generally lower and more apathetic when I was smoking. I tried most of the better-known drugs, everything from catnip to LSD and heroin (as well as psych-approved meds), and didn't see any long-term improvement. Opioids and stimulants fixed things up for a few hours, but it's obvious where that goes; I never made them a habit.

I did do some K (albeit insufflated). It was nice in the hole, but didn't have even something like the afterglow of DXM for me. I know K, /psy/, etc works for some - not for me. For whatever reason, MXE turned out to be a godsend that did yield some change over time. Those were the best days of my life.

I didn't realize it at the time, but I had terrible social anxiety, to the point that I hated walking in public where there were other people. It felt like everyone was looking at me. As much as I hated it, having a job - where I was forced to socialize - helped a lot, too. Thee's a lot of stability in being at least that okay with people. I wish it was otherwise, but we are social animals. Isolation hurts most of us over time, significantly.

All that had me functioning. There were still a lot of low moments (days, weeks, etc), but nothing like the crushing depression I had in early college. Two things have helped with what was left; just getting older (and essentially more mellow) was one of them. Kratom is the other. I take some kratom pretty much every day. Tolerance got high at one point, but I've sorted it out and kept the dosage reasonable for a long time. It's not a drug I can really abuse, more like a medication. Kratom isn't satisfying like drugs are, but it makes your day that much better.

In the meantime, I also learned to fly. I'm near the point where I can quit my night job and live where I want, and I'm hoping that will take me the rest of the way home. Kratom - and getting out every day, talking to people (as much as I hate people on some level) - and trying to make a life have made something bearable out of all this. I'm not all the way there yet, but I wouldn't trade places with my early twenties, college self for anything.

The clarity of MXE haunts me, though. That was pretty much everything I wanted out of life. I'm not in a hole anymore, but I'm still trying to get back to that gnostic clarity, that level of inspiration and peace.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.