>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

2-FDCK vaporizing

- Thu, 01 Aug 2019 14:20:31 EST 5YPjMysi No.367719
File: 1564683631667.png -(28355B / 27.69KB, 128x128) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 2-FDCK vaporizing
i have some 2-FDCK crystals that vaporize incredibly, googling doesn't result in anything about this, but it works so fucking well. Has anybody else tried this?
>>
Hannah Mumblefoot - Fri, 02 Aug 2019 00:56:07 EST zQxVoU9f No.367726 Reply
how ya vaping it? glass pipe?
>>
Caroline Pockham - Fri, 02 Aug 2019 01:18:25 EST IloN6QLN No.367727 Reply
>>367719
NIGGA if you want the master of vaping Dissos speak to the good old guru

Q

That nigga used to make his own freebase 3-meo-pcp and freebase mxe and vape that shit all day.
>>
Hannah Mumblefoot - Fri, 02 Aug 2019 01:36:14 EST zQxVoU9f No.367729 Reply
>>367727
yeah too bad he's dead go check OP theres a RIP thread
>>
William Lightridge - Fri, 02 Aug 2019 06:20:45 EST sStYbPv+ No.367730 Reply
>>367719
dude seriously?

>hows the taste?

>how many mg smoked vs other roa?

>duration and effect?
>>
Graham Pongerstot - Fri, 09 Aug 2019 05:32:42 EST r7U2/DOx No.367796 Reply
1565343162801.png -(18658B / 18.22KB, 128x128) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>how ya vaping it? glass pipe?
putting it in a clean quartz banger and torching it. (torching after putting a measured amount of the material in, so that i can watch for flash point and etc)
i've tried using meth pipes and lighters for dissociatives years and years ago and material residue issues made it shitty and not worthwhile so I don't really wanna try it again. If I had one lying around I would try, but the only pipe I own is my beloved DMT pipe.

>hows the taste?
surprisingly OK. dissociatives generally taste like shit... it was better than average, I kinda started to like it towards the end of the batch. leaves a hella rank smell, though, holy shit.

>how many mg smoked vs other roa?
>duration and effect?
tbh i'll have to get back to you once i acquire some more. i'll have more soon and mess around more. it's probably not a very efficient use of material. although it doesn't feel like a total waste like K or MXE do. (MXE was so cheap it didn't matter though. rest in peace.)
i've always had trouble getting proper desired effects from K intranasal and 2-FDCK is similar. my nose is hard to please and the amount of material required sucks.... especially with massive tolerance. and holy shit my dissociative tolerance is insanely fucked up. especially right now. the literal years of literal daily 3-meo-pcp use is one thing, but also doing quite a bit of K (and 2-FDCK) recently? it's fucked.
>>
Graham Pongerstot - Fri, 09 Aug 2019 05:47:35 EST r7U2/DOx No.367797 Reply
wait wtf does my new ISP not give me a static IP? i'm gonna be really fuckin salty if it doesn't....
>>
Albert Bronkinpeck - Sun, 11 Aug 2019 06:44:45 EST cwvSqrWB No.367816 Reply
>>367727
Man, I can't seem to visit any board without noticing yet again that my guy Q is no longer with us. Shit really sucks. He had chem ideas worth patenting, but I feel like it wouldn't be right to profit off his brain and not mine. I get really pissed off about how all it takes to lose someone for literally forever is one volumetric miscalculation whilst already intoxicated, or one critical drug identification mixup/mistake (especially when already impaired).

Personally, I'm heavily experienced with every drug class except dissociatives, seeing as I've only taken dxm less than a dozen times in my life, and have gotten high off nitrous balloons a few times and once from a medical tank. I've never fully dissociated, as my max dxm dose was only like 354mg hbr IR or like 700mg poli+ 120mg hbr.

Now my buddy isnt even around to guide me into figuring out exactly which /dis/ my personality will likely enjoy the most. I'll never likely be able to try old pre-ban quality MXE. I have to a drug class that I miraculously still have no tolerance to, yet both nitrous and dxm weren't enjoyable in the slightest for me.

Should I even bother trying another dis drug? You guys would know best. It can't be manic-inducing, and I'd likely prefer neutral or sedating over stimulating.
>>
Wesley Gonnerdet - Sun, 11 Aug 2019 07:01:16 EST l2nah8fE No.367817 Reply
>>367816
>not manic inducing, prefer neutral or sedating
So you want to do ketamine, the best /dis/ on the market?
>>
Hamilton Chedgewell - Sun, 11 Aug 2019 07:19:06 EST 3jTm8tij No.367818 Reply
1565522346034.jpg -(54896B / 53.61KB, 1280x490) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>367796
>the literal years of literal daily 3-meo-pcp use is one thing

I'm high as shit, and this fucking killed me for some reason, just kind of thrown in there like as a side note.

This website is such an amazing window into the lives of a small, specific subset of mostly insular drug users who are willing to put literally anything into their bodies with reckless abandon to get high and who genuinely don't care if they live or die, and it's amazing.

We're all different people, from different walks of life, with different drugs of choice, with this one powerful thing in common: our willingness to go on a week long meth bender over thanksgiving with our extended families, take enough Xanax that we pass out in the middle of the store we're shoplifting while we're shoplifting, and smoke a laced cigarette we just found in a dirty bag on the ground and act like we just won the lottery when it turns out to be PCP.

I feel like I really got to know the people who posted pictures of the needles/drugs they subsequently overdosed and died in a Denny's bathroom on, the people who somehow manage to get legitimately addicted to DPH and are suffering the consequences of years of daily abuse of one of the most toxic and mind destroying drugs on the planet, the brave PIONEERS who have absolutely no problem whatsoever trying every single research chemical to come out of China, the people on /other/ who write up 4000 word toluene trip reports, all the old tripfags who mostly at the point have either OD'd or become trans, i feel like we're all in sync here

and i mean outside of /weed/ that's almost an entirely different demographic, i almost never go there tbh
>>
Jack Brangerbat - Mon, 12 Aug 2019 12:41:04 EST lDy5kvJ4 No.367830 Reply
>>367818
I hear SigmaShaman isn’t doing too bad actually
>>
Phoebe Fublingbore - Sat, 17 Aug 2019 13:44:12 EST L0bbAvPq No.367898 Reply
>>367796
Im the same way with snorting ketamines. Top much crystal for my shnozzle to handle. Seriously try plugging. And if you can get regua
Lar old DCK try sublingual
>>
Charles Brodgetutch - Mon, 19 Aug 2019 03:13:54 EST YUSr0/YG No.367942 Reply
so, for the 2-FDCK vaporizing... i got a different more white powdered batch and it sucks shit to vape, flash point hits and it all goes wrong. the effects are still there but it is a bad experience. so, lesson re-re-re-learned for the hundredth time. wash your stuff. I should get into freebasing also probably.
(but if you do happen to get a batch of the more brown highly crystalline stuff? give it a try)

>>367898
I have tried plugging.
maybe i didn't do it quite right, but the bioavailability / potency just wasn't there. I was expecting to be totally blasted but ended up doing a booster bump.

I've plugged other dissociatives to great success so idk?? but those required a fraction of the dose and had higher bio-availability with that ROA so maybe i wasn't persistent enough with holding it in, or concentrated it poorly, or something. it was a long enough time ago that i wouldn't think tolerance would have surprised me. i'd be willing to try again.
(yeah, yeah, i know, IM is easy. i have a phobia and i cannot get over it. i do intend to try to get a10mg/ml pharma vial and have a friend help needle me, however.)

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.