>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Mitigating nausea (DXM)

- Tue, 06 Aug 2019 19:36:51 EST T31F9qek No.367762
File: 1565134611600.jpg -(226512B / 221.20KB, 618x428) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Mitigating nausea (DXM)
I know this is a pretty commonly brought up issue on many drug forums but I wanted to get an opinion here since everyone swears by Robocough, and that's what I'm going to be using tonight.

It has been a very long time since I used DXM, the last time being nearly two years ago when I tried a low plateau dose using cough gels. I experienced the worst nausea of my fucking life and vomiting didn't make me feel any better. So I ended up just laying on the bathroom floor feeling fuck awful for several hours. Before this I had primarily chugged Delsym and other polistirex brands which gave me no nausea.

Since I have Robocough, I'd like to avoid a shitty experience. I have some questions:

1. I have cannabis, which I have only combined with DXM once. I understand that it helps with nausea - when should I smoke it? Before/after dosing?

2. Should I eat something?

3. How should I dose? I will be taking 300mg. Should I take it very slowly, over the course of an hour or something?

If I have another time like last time I'm probably gonna call it quits forever with DXM. I used to take it all the time and it was some of the most fun I have had on a drug. Here's hoping that the magic hasn't gone away.
>>
George Clallerforth - Tue, 06 Aug 2019 20:27:37 EST 5K+eiixO No.367763 Reply
Robocough gives me worse nausea than gels but I think that's cause of fast it hits me. I usually can deal with it by just drinking a ton of water and sitting relatively still.

Yes, definitely slow dose, i would do about 60mg every 20 minutes until youre at 300mg so you can adjust. Whenever i dose too fast is when it gets unbearable.

I rarely if ever puke anymore because I always slow dose, drink a ton of water and i usually eat about 20 minutes after instead of before so i kinda digest it all together. Helps mask it a bit.
>>
Graham Gengerlock - Tue, 06 Aug 2019 20:29:43 EST bZy9xtdz No.367764 Reply
>>367762
At 300mg you won't get fucked up - you wont come anywhere near tripping, I've done DXM thousands of times and around 300mg was my preferred work/school dose. At that low of a level I want to tell you to respect the DXM and not combine it with the weed - but it's your call. If you must, take a fat bong rip when you think you're at the DXM peak. Considering you have an intolerance to sorbitol or whatever it may be, go ahead and eat something.. Also just take the 300mg all at once.. enjoy yourself.
>>
Phineas Chuckledale - Tue, 06 Aug 2019 21:11:10 EST bTI8z+o9 No.367765 Reply
Drink ginger tea (i.e. real ginger steeped in boiling water left to cool) starting from 2 hours before dosing and ending just before you dose. And eat the ginger during this time too. I've recommended this here before, has anyone tried this and NOT had it mitigate your nausea completely (because thats what it does with me)?
>>
George Clallerforth - Wed, 07 Aug 2019 02:17:05 EST 5K+eiixO No.367770 Reply
>>367764
This isn't good advice, you've taken dxm thousands of times so of course 300mg isnt a trip dose for you anymore.
300mg doesnt make me trip anymore either, its really just a good mood boost, but for low tolerance people it can be a light trip.
Also splitting up even just a 300mg dose will intensify it overall because dxm self potentiates
The way I overcome my tolerance a lot is by slow dosing low doses, sometikes still feels like I have the magic that way
>>
Cornelius Fellychine - Wed, 07 Aug 2019 02:21:05 EST IloN6QLN No.367771 Reply
>>367764
>taken dxm 1000’s of times

First bit of wisdom from this god among dexers is

>not combine with weed.

Dxm virgin confirmed. You couldn’t make it more clear you don’t know what your talking about. Either that or you just never done weed before which smells completely of underage.
>>
Ebenezer Buttingwater - Wed, 07 Aug 2019 08:22:45 EST VK0zmSRc No.367773 Reply
>>367762
> Eat something light (you'll probably shit anyway)
>Take them all at once
>Get cold water (i usually just end up cuddling it)
>When you start to feel slightly DIFFERENT smoke the weed
????
SLAYER
>>
Graham Gengerlock - Wed, 07 Aug 2019 09:15:46 EST bZy9xtdz No.367774 Reply
>>367770
>>367771

Sorry if it sounded to you like I was trying to seem cool for you guys. I have taken DXM thousands of times, it's my favorite drug and it's shaped me & my early adulthood life. As long as you're enjoying it that's all that matters - we won't all, and we don't need to, have the same preferences or experiences with it.
>>
Edwin Soddlehood - Sat, 10 Aug 2019 02:22:19 EST Tw8O+9JO No.367803 Reply
>>367765
I do this too, two or three packets. Works better with DXM nausea than other kinds for some reason.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.