>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Ignore user ID:8oPqdNBF

- Wed, 14 Aug 2019 15:49:07 EST rD82pNAC No.367845
File: 1565812147340.png -(220286B / 215.12KB, 1280x255) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Ignore user ID:8oPqdNBF
<--
You may have noticed this place is seriously off kilter.
<--
Do not reply to or bump any of my threads.
>>
Samuel Sezzlegold - Wed, 14 Aug 2019 18:47:23 EST IloN6QLN No.367848 Reply
>>367845
Idk guys but you may have noticed the idiot who is schizophrenic is totally going to shut downbeat /dis/ because he has pages on pages, files on files, links on links of evidence to prove that /dis/ is just a Nu-age cult built by the K-man in order to delude youngsters into ending up with Schizo or in a hospital.

Yet when pressed to provide such proof their computer magically got wiped and there’s now no evidence left but don’t worry fear not for her s will come mobile it all again as it’s his job nay... his mission in life’s to free the slaves of /dis/ and bring the hammer of justice upon the userpers.

YES this crazy ID has posted about Bringing the feds upon this community or (the three samefags who post every single post on /dis/) due to their grossly mistaken perceptions But hey don’t trust me.

When he unseals all the sealed indictments being made on us and provides the search warrants we won’t Be the ones laughing. Protect yo stash, protect your gel caps, protect your robocough. For Robocop is on the loose.

Yes..... the faggot I’m referring too was the schizophrenic faggot who was shit posting up /dis/ a few months ago. Seems he has returned. Hasn’t returned with the long arm of the law but he has returned with a few words of warning and more schizo babble.

In the next post I will quote his YouTube channel.
>>
Sidney Pittstone - Thu, 15 Aug 2019 09:45:30 EST rD82pNAC No.367858 Reply
When in my threads dont read replies that do not originate from my ID rD82pNAC

I would like nothing more to rid all my posts from the old ID but the internet doesn't work like that, so people like this are going to continue to lie, Photoshop wholesome things I display and twist my words in an attempt to bring up their version of the past to get you away from the soothing tongues I provided on my YouTube channel playlists and about section, he's already modified it and called it a quote all the while using strange word association.

The only things I say lead back to my YouTube channel, notice how I don't reply to these people I was able to say all that's needed in my YouTube playlists and about section which is limited to like 100 words or so. ((((((((((Their end goal is for you to take a look at the war that went on here over the course of a year, don't do that.))))))))))

I basically don't even post outside my threads this all started with people doing what I show in the original picture I got involved in this on accident.

I have not provided anything in this post that hasn't already been dealt with on the YouTube channel, I will not be spread thin.

I don't even use the word enlightenment I was acting as a doctor here and many people thanked me even though I weirded them and myself the fuck out on my old ID.
>>
Fuck Pittwell - Thu, 15 Aug 2019 10:11:53 EST Tw8O+9JO No.367860 Reply
>>367845
>You may have noticed this place is seriously off kilter
/dis/ has been dead since post-2012
I'm guessing it's because cough medicine became an internet hit, but I don't know and I'm not really going on much
>tfw you will never go back
>>
Sidney Bronnerbury - Thu, 15 Aug 2019 11:45:55 EST H1cOT3I/ No.367863 Reply
>>367862
>>367861
yall just gave me a great idea because I lurk here daily too and wish it would be faster. I love yall crazy bastards
>>
Lydia Meshstock - Thu, 15 Aug 2019 13:13:02 EST bZy9xtdz No.367864 Reply
>>367862
>>367863
This board doesn't get the same type of traffic as some of the others. This is a sacred place.
>>
Sidney Pittstone - Thu, 15 Aug 2019 13:41:01 EST rD82pNAC No.367865 Reply
Thread creator here, for some reason in order to begin to ignore a user it has to be done while in view thread mode, if you click expand thread they will no longer be ignored, also the ignore function usually won't be available.
>>
Cornelius Greendock - Fri, 16 Aug 2019 20:08:52 EST 1FOLyIqD No.367884 Reply
1566000532387.gif -(926846B / 905.12KB, 500x803) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>367845
Lol just realized I'm the user that wrote the dxm/dph comment in op's image. I still stand by what I said for the most part and I'm not baiting anyone Infact I'd never recommend benadryl to anybody it's not a recreational drug. but If your going to do it it's better to take a large amount once or twice then a bunch of small doseges for health reasons. Also I like Salvia a lot actually it's probably my favorite dissociative and it's a much better drug then any deliriant especially benadryl the two aren't even comparable. Nobody is going to get PTSD from delirium btw I can't even remember 95% of the shit I hallucinated because your brain get's essentially get's nuked so if anything scary does happen you won't really remember or care about it.
>>
Phyllis Pizzleham - Fri, 16 Aug 2019 21:57:40 EST bTI8z+o9 No.367887 Reply
>>367884

I did something like 30mg DPH then 60 then 90 then 150 then 210 then 300 or something roughly like that. The 300mg dose was a HORRIBLE experience. Though I should say I had generalized anxiety disorder at the time, so there's that. I'll absolutely never ever use it (alone) because of that experience. I'll write more if anyone here wants to know exactly how bad the experience was. Though I'd also like to mention that the music enhancement was extremely intense, music became extremely beautiful in a way I've never experience before, or did after. Funny how it works like that, right?!
>>
Cornelius Greendock - Sat, 17 Aug 2019 04:39:24 EST 1FOLyIqD No.367894 Reply
1566031164387.jpg -(27422B / 26.78KB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>367884
Shit man I'm on like a ton of dxm right now and I should make this clear because I didn't no don't do benadryl that drug is shit and I personally wish I didn't do it! I know this is the fringe listen dude's stick with dxm it'll show you the way benydryl just microwaves your brain it's toxic what I was tryin to get across was that it's better to splash yourself in the face with poison then to boil yourself in poison DON'T DO DELIRIANTS at all Not fun remember poison.
>>
Samuel Lightworth - Sat, 17 Aug 2019 14:06:54 EST IloN6QLN No.367900 Reply
>>367845
Oh wow big boi shaman man that’s come to save us from the Evils of drug combinations.

You sure brought the wisdom right there.
>>
Samuel Lightworth - Sat, 17 Aug 2019 14:08:52 EST IloN6QLN No.367901 Reply
>>367845
“Compiled by segreGated, self segregation is neither good nor bad.

http://vod-metro.twitch.tv/24bad071d3df94d4c01a_sitriedraws_35194916256_1268354758/chunked/index-dvr.m3u8

https://boards.420chan.org/dis/thread/367758/family
https://boards.420chan.org/dis/thread/367845/ignore-user-id-8opqdnbf

@420chan
For dxm the max dosage is 120 mg per 24 hours & N/A mg-60 mg if you use other medicines or pharmaceuticals this obviously includes foods such as tobacco(maoi/tyramine) nutmeg(ssri) garlic&blackpepper(enzymes) or etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc.
I avoid guaifenesin containing products for the same reason one limits use of nsaids like ibuprofen.
A fellow brother passed on to the collective resting place after combining buprenorphine with dxm.
staying hydrated with electrolytes filled fluids like salted lemonade will help you stay cool, have a great time.”

>your shizophrenic ramblings were so useful towards maintaining balance and keeping humanity in perpetual balance with nature I had to come share them.

Thanks retardobro at least you gave me a chuckle.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.